How does this crazy bitch still have a job?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/red-october-washington-2017
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=471&v=pzeHpf3OYQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats crazy about that. Shes absolutely right.

She's one of the few coons who can actually read so MSNBC will never fire her

This ignorant cunt must not know they had there chance to get citizenship, they didnt, now its time to go home.

she's not wrong

they were aiming for a citizenship in "aztlan" instead, thats how disgusting shitskins are they should all be deported or shot

She's right, I like seeing brown people in misery

I don't see the problem.
I'm impressed that a sheboon is actually right about something

>snow
>wal-mart clothing
>minivans

Trump supporters are literally rural and suburban retards.

Feels good man.

exactly haha

that's exactly what I want

For real every day on the local news they have some ugly troll beaner girl crying because her papi is getting deported

Almost makes me cry

Tears of joy

How does living in a metropolitan area make someone smarter? Life is made so easy in metropols, wouldn't that dumb people down?

I've never understood the stereotype of living in a rural area somehow magically making people stupid.

The majority of city-dwellers are indeed low-IQ leeches who produce nothing of value for anyone, yes.

>t. rural and suburban retards

Well argued. Your metropolitan high IQ is really showing.

Don't worry, these people will be the first to eat each other when the times comes.

She's completely right about me though. I really do want that.

Don't correct him. Do you have any idea how many numale metrosexual faggots that stereotype has kept out of rural America? The more they think we're all banjo playing toothless moonshining rednecks, the less they want to move here.

>the visceral pleasure of watching brown people get dragged into vans and deported.
Didn't even realize I wanted that until she stated it so eloquently. She seems to be more invested in this imagery than we are.

>I've never understood the stereotype of living in a rural area somehow magically making people stupid.

Look at the webm. You have to be retarded to put on a show like that. Stereotype Mexicans getting their ass kicked by God Emperor Trump in the middle of winter.

I mean she's not wrong. I enjoy it

11 million won't be deported, it's all election memes.

She might be on to something.

Hey kiddo
Did all that snark win you the election last year, or any since?
It's time to grow up kiddo

Every Mexican I know looks like pic related

She's projecting - Joy is a black tribalist cunt who enjoy seeing white people suffer.

post dissertation pls

The only thing thats wrong about that statement is shes probably thinking about different vans than I am

At least she's right.

I get pleasure from seeing criminals see justice. Yes.

Now it's your turn to tell me why all brown people turn into criminals.

>You have to be retarded to put on a show like that
Like what, you think metropolitan people don't produce retarded shows? Have you ever been to youtube?

this and also /thread.

She's clearly not wrong.....that's why.

Wrong, if that were a real Mexican he would be behind the wheel of a car while drinking those beers.

just the illegal brown people
we haven't figured out a way to make the legal brown people illegal yet

This dumb bitch is just making money.
>don't hate
Divide and conquer will make tons of shill shekels for anybrown that wants to get involved.

She should debate Tommy Sotomayor.

It's better than watching a truck driven by a brown man run into hundreds of unarmed white civilians

>reconquista
now they can reconquer mexico from the cartels

human works like atoms, as start to bunch up we lose energy

are you new here?
>not knowing what > means on Sup Forums

t. burger spurdo

You're right but so is she, not there's necessarily anything wrong with that, when these cunts not only live here illegally, but actively revel in it, stomp on American flags and tell the American people to go fuck themselves and that they're not going anywhere, yeah, I do enjoy watching them get hauled off by ICE.

Fucking kek. Thats how i feel

And? Isn't Africa big enough? Don't white people deserve their homes, culture, race and technology their build? Africans have no rights white lands and anything else related to whites. Of course when i speak of white i mean different races of whites. USA is a lost project anyway, it will only get worse mainly because of non-whites. It's sad mulattos even think they have an opinion on race, they are the face of destruction.

Amazing

bye bye

What about the visceral pleasure of watching them sweat to death while packed on top of each other into the trailer of a semi truck and knowing they paid for that pleasure. Mmmmmmm
Fucking orgasmic!!!!

Use militarized units to deport em to!!!

She most definitely wants the same done to white people.

Or we could use mechs that would be pretty cool.

Good enough for me if they get deported, no need to actually see it. It would be icing on the cake, though.

It's called Ideological subversion. It's a tactic to undermine and diminish the status of our President. It's just one cog in a greater scheme of demoralization
The process is split into four stages: 1) demoralization, 2) destabilization, 3) crisis, and 4) normalization. .
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/red-october-washington-2017
Ex KGB describing the process..2 hours if you have the time.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=471&v=pzeHpf3OYQY

>brown people getting dragged off in vans

She is insinuating thy brown people are incorrectly being deported and that deportations occur like fly bybkight Stasi raids for political disedents

We were not automatically deporting college students and children before Daca and we won't be now that it is gone

I clale it "stupidity".

shes not wrong

I live in NC. Every fucking day at 6pm I watch the local news. You know what I see every day? A god damn beaner or nigger breaking the law. Sure, maybe 10% of the time it is a white man, but whites are a greater percentage of the population. Every day I hate black and brown people more and more. Then I see people telling me niggers are being oppressed while at the same time getting into college over whites that high much higher test scores and average IQ - just because they are black or brown. So yes, I love seeing them suffer, I love hearing when a beaner gets deported. When I here some nigger got put in jail, it almost brings a year to my eye. If I had it my way....I would personally make them suffer. Then again I'm a white man, and I think about consequences and choose to not go to prison for bashing in a nigger skull.

indeed

yes, I meant "hear" and not "here"

NCfag whatupppp. If I had to guess, are you in the 704? Your local news seems to suggest so lol

>these alt-right nazis want the sick pleasure of criminals facing punishment for their crimes

We're truly mentally ill

Smithfield. Pretty based around here, but I still get Durham news. It is almost as bad as Charlotte

>brown people get dragged into vans

Shes right though. You guys have a stated goal of genocide

I do not wish for genocide. I just want to stop more brown people from coming in, and ensure whites make more babies. Which is happening, and that is all I ask for. That my grandchildren live in a predominately white nation. We just need the Raise Act and start bringing in white people from Europe. I'm sure they want to leave the mudslimes.

watched that twice , quality fucking content right there.

This is an EXCELLENT video, well worth the two hours.

Can't recommend highly enough.

Da fuq is this magnificent film?
Sauce?
Story?

I love my country so damn much sometimes.

and?

She isnt wrong. I think it's fantastic.