Good luck Drumpf

Good luck Drumpf.

The courts are filled with Bolshevik Jew judges. They will always win in court. This is why Poland just purged it's entire judiciary.

Sue for what exactly? It's in his power to do this

Exactly. It's an Executive order executive-ly repealed.

This is the faggot who is literally trying to erase history, isn't he?

He should go back with them

SUE

lmao these fucking kikes.
>Yes, good goy, pay me i will sue them.
>I'm your friend, give me your shekies

No sir, the Germans did that for them 75 years ago.

He doesn't care about diversity. He knows they're most of his voter base so he's trying to keep them.

Martial law it is then.

Italians
are
not
white

(((Jew York)))

How many of you guys are from texas?

good thing DACA is unconstitutional :)

Trump doesn't need luck, OP. He's got skilled. The only person who needs luck now is Cuomo. Without those illegals votes he's toast.

Can these (((people))) be arrested for obstruction of justice?

God i hope for civil war in the US that will force the whole world to pick sides

>Willingly going up against the best lawyers in the county
Kek

>go to iraq
>get screamed at for occupying
>back in us
>immigrants refuse to integrate legally
>"these occupiers are just fine" :)

the fact that they say they refuse to go, is an indicator of occupation.
furthermore, why havent long term immigrants made strides towards gaining citizenship?

stop sitting on your asses and legalie or face the boot

Belgium isn't a real country

>Executive allows previous executive order to sunset.
>Somehow this is tyranny

A lawsuit in this case is more of a delaying tactic than anything since eventually a higher court will just tell New York to stop wasting taxpayer dollars to virtue signal.

FORTY TWO THOUSAND OF THESE FUCKERS are in MY STATE? Deport them now.

I guaruntee you only a handful of texans like mexicans.

Thats rich comming from a Croatian.

>another Jill stein's recount

Oh dear

Shut the fuck up Cuomo all you do is talk about NYC and how MTA sucks but never do anything about it
Fucking hell you're almost as bad as DeBlasio

Looks like someone does not understand the constitution.

Article 1 Section 8 Sub clause 4:
"To establish a uniform rule of naturalization"

Article 1 Section 9 Sub clause 1:
"The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight"

Meaning, the Federal government dictates Immigration laws to be upheld by the States and municipalities after the year 1808. So Session and the DOJ should march into Bloomberg's NYC office and arrest him for violations of the constitution.

>sue
Why not just resist with open warfare? C'mon Dems, you started it last time, you can do it again!

>diversity
he means illegals. Meanwhile, citizens getting thrown in jail for delinquent parking tickets, petty traffic violations, and yet the federal offense, of entering this nation without consent, goes unpunished. Tell me, Mr. Cuomo, when did some become above the rule of law, an ancient Anglo world view that shaped this nation, a sense of fair play instilled in the people of this land, long b4 Cuomo's ancestors boarded their rat, flea, typhoid infested ship, for a land of milk and honey, in the late nineteenth century. I truly hate it when these johnny-come-latelys come here and presume to know what this nation, is about.

You can't sue someone for upholding the law...

Well, Mr. Cuomo. Write the check for the lawyers. I doubt the folks in NY will want to cover the expense.

>sue
>Goes to supreme Court
>Supreme Court rules that it's unconstitutional this makes everything else illegal

Yes please

Open warfare? LOL. Folks under your flag won't last a week once our team leaves the locker room.

There's 42,000 ILLEGAL immigrants in NY?
GET 'EM OUT.

"yea, let's break the law and be ok with it.. that way the law has less meaning and we can all do whatever the fuck we want"

Fuck you. You're literally retarded.

For enforcing the laws.

Poland purged its democracy, though.
Looking foward to polish welfare-tier folklore once leeching the EU is over.

W-We'll get you yet D-Drumpf

Sue for what? All he did was rescind an illegal executive order that Obama issued after the immigration bill failed. The actual executive order is illegal. Sue, do that. Frigging dumbass

What about 2 million? Would you deport 2 million?

Dallas fag here

Mexicans are alright. Mostly hard workers. However, the law is the law. It needs to be enforced to discourage future abuse. DACA insentivises illegal immigration full stop.