Why are men so much more inefficient than women? Is the future female?

Why are men so much more inefficient than women? Is the future female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5Gqgnkkec&t=85s
google.com.au/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2015/10/12/women-nobel-prizes/?source=dam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bait, saged

I can see it both ways: learning specific scrabble rules, spelling, etc. is not worth much; but knowing a large number of words can be valuable. Overall though, you have to USE the words for it to matter, so better spending the time writing than to try and be world #1 at scrabble.

Women are inferior to men in virtually every way. You're either a retard or thisis awful bait. Either way, SAGE.

If you can gain money in tournaments, it isn't valueless, is it?

That's just an excuse for not striving to better yourself. Same reason women get paid less in nearly every job. They lack ambition.

"You only win because you're stupid"

Nice bait faggot.

>it's valueless to be good at something

k

>Women are inferior to men in virtually every way.
Including being women.

they spend more than half the time in a day thinking about their dick.

The probelm is women consider everything to be valueless and beneath them.

/thread

>being passionate about something I'm personally not interested in is valueless
doesn't it just mean men are even better at hobbies than women? man half assing something is comparable to woman full assing it

/thread
Men even make better women than women. The only purpose in life for a roastie, the one thing nature designed them for is making babies. Even things like child care aren't monopolized because you can see how children raised by single mothers turn out.

Translation: Men are capable of partaking in a hobby, women aren't interested in anything unless they stand to gain from it in a tangible fashion.

>the one thing nature designed them for is making babies.
And even that'll be over soon.

Okay if this is real, I'm going to die laughing.
Speaking of which... if it is real, we should all just post "triggering" messages and viewpoints to piss them off. This is Sup Forums after all.

>Fucking nerd, I actually have a life so I don't play this game 24/7 like you

Literally every sore loser ever

Met were domesticated and they forgot the power of violence, of assertiveness, of raw power and strength.

theres a reason bruce jenner won women of the year before even being a women for a year

I played a countdown tournament once and the top 16 were all (autistic) males. The normal old people were in the following tables. The top french scrabble player doesn't even speak french you need to be autistic and disciplined to learn the dictionnary. Also the valueless adjective is sort of right though it's clear that the drive behind becoming great at scrabble is the one behind inventing things or understanding difficult concepts.

>playing in tournament setting
>not doing your best and showing the full extent of your skills
>being a sore fucking loser
what kind of faggot wrote this nonsense?

The only reason women haven't been cleansed from the Earth is because of the hole between their legs + childbirth

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5Gqgnkkec&t=85s

Fake News

>females are less willing to spend time improving a valueless skill

but they have plenty of time to watch makeup tutorials all day on youtube and take dog selfies.

a nice way of saying no ambition.

Yet throughout its 120 year history, less than 6 percent of Nobel prizes went to women and most of them were in the arts.

google.com.au/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2015/10/12/women-nobel-prizes/?source=dam

If that's a man, I'm fucking in

>Is the future female?

>when pseudoscientific social journals are reduced to literally making excuses for women being measurably worse at things
W-women didn't w-want to w-win a-anyway, b-baka!

I remember like 2 years ago, that Youtuibe statistics for biggest make-up channels showed that men 18-25 were the largest demographic watching those. Apparently women prefer watching music videos.

>Oh Satan
That is actually true, if you ever played any TCG, PVP, MMO, etc.... Just ask any female why they play certain cards/characters, etc..., their usual answer it's "Because I like it", "Because it's cute", meanwhile men usually prefer the best strategy or the easiest way to win.

>woman performs worse in a field
>i-it's because that field is useless and women don't do pointless things!!!

k

>men and women are exactly the same!
>except men waste their time on dumb stuff!

they just can't admit men are biologically superior as some things huh?

>enter tournament
>lose
>i-it's just a hobby!
>angrycryingwojack.jpeg

found the joe rogan fanboys

If women are less willing to spend time improving a valueless skill then why do they get liberal arts degrees?

They can still hold their egg cells hostage though.

> PiscesSaintwithoutarmor.jpg

Being able to work with anagrams shows higher cognitive areas of problem solving, reasoning, executive function, memory, and vocabulary.

Spending a lot of time honing your ability to work with anagrams is a valuable mind exercise, but learning the rules and "game" of scrabble is indeed pretty useless.

> men evolved beyond the basic animal instincts to pursue enlightment just for the sake of it
> women can't fathom anything beyond food, fuck, sleep
tits or gtfo

>tfw too intelligent to scrabble