Was princess di murdered by her own family because she was about to birth an allah?

Was princess di murdered by her own family because she was about to birth an allah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E4szfRbzE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you mind toning down on the racism?

could you tone up the racism a bit please?

GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW

I heard that theory too. With a muslim Mayor in London, nowadays it seems far less likely.

muslims are inferior pieces of shit. kys faggot and suck abdullah's dick

>she was a racemixer
I'm glad she died.

Yes, that's why they sat around and did nothing while their country was getting overrun by sandniggers! Brilliant user!

>Sadiq Khan is prime minister
>Sadiq
>di
>Di

Holy shit is Sadiq her child?

eat your allah's shit you muslim goat fucker.
glad that this slut was killed.
fucking muslim filth and trying to bringing that muslim filth to the palace is a no no, so the bitch had to go go

The use of muslims as agitators was being planned at the time she became pregnant. She could not bend the sympathies of western nations toward arabs by marrying Fayed. Think how the world's response to 9/11 might otherwise have been galvanised by the decision for outright war on Iraq (and the future take-down of all those north African countries), if there had been a prominent arab spokesman in the west? The liaison threatened the neocons' plan. She had to go.

The muslim mayor is not related to the events of 20 years ago. If anything, it's to create another western schism by bringing in an anti-British, anti-western figure to an (at least, nominally) authoritative role.

The plan is, indeed, for Khan to become Prime Minister. That is when the shit will really start to go down.

When will (((they))) run him?

>open catalog
>read "princess di"
>think "oh, it's another bbc article in pidgin english, this time about princess diana"
>it's di for diana

ALOT has changed since the 90's

And it's beautiful

I don't know. Presumably, circumstances will dictate. For instance, who knew there'd be a chance for Corbyn to fight a general election this year, until May showed how little she understands the British people?
But, Khan is being groomed in office as "Mayor" (or is that (((Mayor)))? Not sure what all the parentheses means) and when his time is up, he'll be ripe for an easy Labour seat in London. After that, I imagine, keep him in the wings til the time is right.

"N-next time for sure lads! When things get even worse you'll see the Anglo stand up for his country!"

>Sadiq actually becomes PM

"J-just wait untill our royal family is coming nverted/cucked by muzzies, that's when the real protests begin!"

LOL. The dutch...

Transvestigate: find and take a few tranny-pills. Lady Di was-was a man. There are a thousand of them up there in regency, finance, modelling & acting. The saudi muzz was just another over remunerated desert pervert.

*unrelated: IMF, chair Christine Lagarde

youtube.com/watch?v=2E4szfRbzE4

lel

Labour would have to get elected first and he is not even an MP, just a Mayor which has little no no real power.

Oh sorry I thought u were an American,.

she was fucking sandniggers left and right,became a degenerate middle aged roastie, the Queen put a stop to it

fayed looked like an ancient roman.

Yeah obviously. the only people who still doubt it are queen shills.

white children for everyone

Probably. No big loss

>established sharia controlled zones in the capital
>no real power

>Was princess di murdered by her own family because she was about to birth an allah?
yes, the royal family killed her for burning coal

Fuck off with this Royal Family bollocks.

The Royal family are irrelevant and it's just fucking drama.

>Labour voters.

On Sup Forums, you use triple parentheses to signify that the subject is jewish
Khan is not jewish.

But (((they))) placed him

>an allah
Wtf. No such thing exists or ever has. Go home!