I'm a Hungarian gypsy that lives in the US

I'm a full blooded gypsy, descended of the Cigányvajda Tamás Bolgár in Hungary, the gypsy king that was given honors by Emperor Sigismund. I can trace my lineage to 1300, and I am a proud gypsy. I moved to the US in 2008, and consider myself a full blooded American now. I have a job as pawn shop owner, wife, children, car, house. I mow my lawn, I pay taxes, etc;

I moved to the US because I lived in Hungary/Romania/Slovenia and I was met with incredible racism and hatred. Romanians are especially cruel and hateful towards us.

The European gypsies are under immense propaganda, and are rarely more violent than whites (google chav crime in london). So what gives? why do you hate me Sup Forums?

#proudgypsy #proudhungarian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgtD0JwR4PM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=aJGXgC-7jsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your community is the worst in balkans and remember people always generalise.

says the lazy greek that singlehandedly ruined his own economy.

Some of your women are hot. That's the best I can say.

Filthy cigani

europeans hated all roaming immigrants

you could be literal superhumans like the jews and still be hated so I wouldn't take it personal

So basically, no reason? just hating on someone more successful than you?

>im hungarian
>im gypsy
Pick one.
Pro tip, you're just a gypsy

>american
>white

Pick one, racist :)

>Hungary/Romania/Slovenia
Roaming around stealing shit
>Romanians are especially cruel and hateful towards us.
>gypsy hating gypsy
wew
> rarely more violent than whites
Suuuure

>Romanians are especially cruel and hateful towards us

> #proudhungarian

OP is a romanian faggot.

Go home to India.

Pretty much the same old memes. Gypsies stealing (which only happens with uneducated ones, much like you whites), gypsies roaming, etc.

I've been told to go back to Romania so many times, even though I was born in Pécs, and my family is from Belgrade. I have no problem with the people of Hungary/Romania/Slovenia, but their governments allow racism to happen. Fuck those 3 countries together (not its peoples), at least in America I am free, and no one has called me cigan in 10 years.

You have hate in your souls.

>I'm a Hungarian gypsy

>Hungarian
>gypsy

your not the smartest nigger in the shed arent you?

I literally never met a gypsy who wasn't a thief or didn't abuse welfare.

>says the lazy greek that singlehandedly ruined his own economy
do you even think i control my country,you retard?
kys

Your race steals, rapes, begs, and does nothing to integrate into society.

Four years ago nobody gave a shite about Gypsies in Denmark. Now, You are hated more than the Arabs. Way to go. Thats one hell of a position to conquer.

Furthermore I know a Romanian Truck driver. He works hard, he is loyal to his boss, he hires more Romanians.

He Fucking HATES Your race. Because you are lazy, stealing, loitering and not doing anything to improve your own situation. You basically leach on every society you Infest.

>pawn shop owner
so you have a cash business to hawk the wares your filthy thief children have stolen from your neighbors' garages?

>I moved to the US in 2008, and consider myself a full blooded American now
>hasn't even lived in the US for a decade

hungarians hate you because a disproportionately high percentage of gypsies live off of welfare, pump out an infinite number of babies for more welfare money, refuse to integrate for 400+ years, which would be fine if your culture didn't consist of being dirty vagrants living in trash heaps (except for a small percentage of generally more civilized and proper noble gypsies)

gypsies do commit disproportionately high amount of crimes, steal a lot and are generally agressive and under-educated
a smaller problem but most of you are loud, obnoxious and generally can't behave in public, and that's a bad first impression to give to most people

that said even some of the more racist people I know tend to accept gypsies who at least have a stable work and live in civilized conditions

people have even fewer problems with "noble" gypsies, like musicians, but there's a large overlap with the gypsy mafia in those circles, or at least hard to differentiate

and I wouldn't say there's any kind of anti-gypsy propaganda here, definitely not by the state, people just don't like what they see

I guess that's all

gypsies are better than albanians.

You're a bunch of hostile, alien con artists.

>and are rarely more violent than whites
>pic related

>Hungaryan
>gypsy
I dont think you get how the world works,also you promote yourself as the two above no wonder the romainians hated its the two things we despise the most in this world.
>I'm a full blooded gypsy, descended of the Cigányvajda Tamás Bolgár in Hungary
WE WAZ kangz
Misto momeala pt fraieri ba.

>#proudgypsy #proudhungarian
Not American

GET OUT!

>no one has called me cigan in 10 years

Because we don't speak your shitty foreign language.

/thread

Romanian proxy

I do not have idea why.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgtD0JwR4PM

Take your fucking crystal ball and beanie hat and stuff them in your arse you leech

come to romania, there are many gypsies in eastern transylvania and they speak hungarian. go there. romania's gypsies call themselves szeklers, kelemen hunor is their leader and want a land of theirs, called szekler land (or szekely land). romania's gypsies speak hungarian

Is this the hourly /civicnationalism/ thread?

I have a bulgarian friend (who married an American) who set all of us straight about you Roma.

Did you have a difficult time overcoming your deep, genetic desire to steal everything around you? Or are you in prison for stealing? How are you able to post on Sup Forums from prison?

>Not American
american is not a real ethnicity

So you are not a gypsy anymore.
Problem solved
Gypsies are scum. It's not because one or two, once in a while, are good citizens, like you, that the whole species is good.
End of story

>gypsies
>succesful
What? Fucking cmon now.

Our prisons in Macedonia are full of gypsies and your kin are the most violent ones on the streets. You can barely come alive from your hoods. And they are only 2-3% of the population. Who are you lying to nigga?

The goverment litterally has to kidnap your kids to put them in school but they don't last much in school. After a week or two they either stop going and escape from the foster home or their parents will "kidnap" them just to put them on the streets to beg for money or to steal some bikes and similar stuff.

Seriously, litteral subhumans who don't have perception of the future, i doubt that they even know what death is.

it is because romania, hungary and slovakia are poor. you can feel great in America because USA is developed and open minded and any human being can achieve greatness if they work hard. but in hungary you can't do that, hungary is very primitive and corrupt. so forget that you are Hungarian, you are very lucky because you were born American.

Not to mention that all of you are welfare leeches.

Büdös cigány

Yeah, that's why Romanian gypsies understand French and Paris is full of Romanian gypsies.

You have your own gypsies, take care of them.

>you are very lucky because you were born American
he literally said that he moved to usa in 2008 are you a retard?

In my country, we invented a special slur - mangal. Thats how bad your gipsy kind is :)

That's not how gypsies look

I think gypsies are hot. I just don't hang out with them with my wallet on me.

Fellow gypsy here but from the Muchwiah clan. Why even bother being proud of our heritage? There is literally nothing that we have contributed other than thievery.

>I'm a full blooded gypsy
>descended of the Cigányvajda Tamás Bolgár in Hungary
>I can trace my lineage
>I am a proud gypsy

but then
>consider myself a full blooded American

Can you solve this mystery, Sup Forums??

Vigyél ki magaddal minél több öreggyilkos tolvaj cigányt

search rajahstani gypsies on google. i saw an indiand soap opera on bollywood tv where they go to the rajahstan desert and find nomadic gypsies with clothes exactly like in hungary ,romania , slovakia and with a similar language. very interesting.

>romanian education

>gypsy
pls die nobody needs you

>im a fullblooded american now
>first thing he posts is this
This is why even legal immigration is fucktarded. These people are selfish foreigners looking to take what they can get, nothing more.

Remember lads: if it's

>which only happens with uneducated ones, much like you whites
WELL THERE'S A HELL OF A LOT OF THOSE SINCE YOU REFUSE TO FUCKING INTEGRATE!

And go fuck yourself! You deserve everything you get in Romania.

You and I know Goddamn well that Romanians give no shits about the color of your skin.
We give a shit about whether you're wearing decent clothes and act like a upstanding human being, or emptying trash cans in the street to look for half smoked cigarettes! That's what determines the way we see you.

I've seen gypsies earn more respect than most Romanians simply because they live decent lives and speak normally.
You assholes are so fucked up that you get extra points just for being average and doing the things that are expected of Romanians.

The vast majority of you are TRASH.
A lot of you are criminals, thieves, and wannabe mobsters that comically shit themselves when you piss off the actual Romanian mob. To make it worse you're heavily invested in importing drugs like cocaine and heroine and get involved in human trafficking, kidnapping CHILDREN and selling them abroad.
A small amount of you are the royalty that have made fortunes off of sending your poorer relatives to beg in Sweden and the UK. These niggers waste their money on gold chains and the ugliest houses imaginable. The only redeeming quality these have is that they've realized that Romanians will set your fucking house on fire if you screw with them so you've decided to place a it of importance on keeping your goddamn ends of he bargain... sometimes.
A tiny amount of you actually put in a little effort to be reasonably decent. Then you expect people to treat you like you're some kind of messiah and give you FREE SHIT!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES! We spent 1000 years fighting for that shitty piece of land while you were lazying about and stealing our shit behind our backs while we were fighting the Turks.

You want respect? EARN IT!

It's because you have no fucking homeland you stupid fuck. If you'd use your brain for two fucking seconds you'd realize this. It's part of the same reason people hate the Jews. Faggots like that come into an area and full it with degeneracy and crime then subvert the government.

And I say this as a gypsy myself. Now get ovened you niggerfaggot

Gypsy! Give me your tears! If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you!

Feels good man.

>tons of people from all kinds of european/balkan countries report the exact same problems with gypsies
>he says Romanians were especially shitty towards him
>somehow immediately manage to single out and blame Hungarians for his failure

the Romanian brain ladies and gentlemen

also he wasn't born in America, he moved there, he said it himself

gypsies in finland are the worst filth right after niggers and mudslimes

Kys you disgusting subhuman

>gypsy
hang yourself

the OP pic isnt what gypsies are
pic related are what gypsies are

>I'm a full blooded gypsy
that's pretty disgusting
>I can trace my lineage to 1300
k but why would you want to?
>I am a proud gypsy
do we have any data on whether these subhumans can actually feel a complex emotion like pride?
>I moved to the US in 2008
great, when are you leaving?
>I moved to the US in 2008
>100& gypsy blood, 100% american blood
you gypsyfags suck at math. and literally nobody else does.
> I have a job as pawn shop owner
kek. of course you do
>wife
gypsy wife*
>children
gypsy children*
>car
old short schoolbus with beads everywhere
>house
old short schoolbus with beads everywhere
>I pay taxes
not buying it
>I was met with incredible racism and hatred
seems appropriate
and you thought Sup Forums was going to be sympathetic...
>The European gypsies are under immense propaganda
as they should be.
>rarely more violent than whites
"Almost all Gypsy men are violent," writes Mikey Walsh (a pseudonym used for his own protection). "It's ingrained in the culture and the life they lead, and impossible to avoid." Sadly, for young Mikey, his father Frank was more brutish than most, expecting his son to maintain their family's long-time possession of the county's championship crown for bare-knuckled fighting. Mikey was only four when Frank initiated his "training", raining full-force blows down upon the little boy, to "teach" him to withstand pain and humiliation. To be "a man".
As a result, he became a walking-wound of bruises, swollen lips and eyes and endured his father's "training" abuse for years. Yet his horrified mother and older sister could only watch: "Women were strictly forbidden from 'mollycoddling' boys in case they compromised the tough masculinity that was expected of Gypsy men," Walsh writes.
>why do you hate me Sup Forums
because your society is radically different than ours and has no rules or morals, you're violent, you make a living through illegal activity, and you're nasty

Translate this pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

He's trying to help you, you stupid cuck!
>maan, don't come here, it's poor, it's dark, everything smells like shit, you've got nothing do do here man! Don't come here!

Goddammit, I wanna be friends with you, but stop being autistic, please!
You just be loud and rude and that's your job, and let us be cunning and deceitful and do our jobs.

Yeah right, you romanians are the most racist people i've ever met. fix your problems, then i'll live in your country. Til then, cya!

Nah,they are quite useful.They take stray dogs and kill them,than skin them to their skull,detach the skull and use it to bite themselves so they can get reperations from the town they """""""""live"""""""" in.Unlike stray dogs though,they are manlet subhumans who won't dare attack you.Quite a good trade,but would be nice if the left the sewer manholes closed instead of looting them for copper,but oh well you can't have anything.

Funny mr. american. We're brothers now, don't forget :) Together we steal Iraqi oil now!

>new world gypsie is interested in gypsie music
kek not even suprised

I used to listen to and call in to a Roma Christian radio show in the Boston,MA area years ago mogodil mogoda they did a fun quiz show on Bible knowledge..

I want to know more about Roma culture.
>toxic masculinity
sounds like mexicans
tell us more. why are they perpetually poor?

>I moved to the US
thank christ
stay out

>retard who has never seen an inbreed gypsy "woman"

I was denied multiple IT jobs in Romania even though I speak good English with little accent, and I'm a good programmer. One time the guy even told me that the workers wouldn't like a cigan coworker. Please tell me more about how Romanians don't discriminate based on skin color, you fucking racist piece of shit.

Need I remind you, during ww2, Romanians tried to genocide us as well? kys nazi, solve the hatred in your soul first.

guys, OP is a Romanian falseflagging.

> I can trace my lineage to 1300, I mow my lawn

You can stay.

>I have a job as pawn shop owner

do you pick the merchandise yourself o r do other gypsis(niggers do that for you?

most Gypsies in the US are mixed af that even can pass as a European,well that's atleast what I see on TLC.

I don't hate you at all, bro. I even knew a few of the less savory Roma over in VIII. Kerület in Budapest because of a fairly shit incident with a little kid on a bike that this drunk Russian kicked down at Kálvin tér. I didn't know he was Roma or anything, but I punched that fucking Russian in the back of the head and laid him out, then helped the kid up while the guys whore screamed at me. Gypsy family ran over from the bus stop, all of them well-dressed and hysterical, and yelled back at her. Rendőrség came and let me go, hauled off the Russian...

The family was pretty nice. It was odd they were traveling in a group of 12, but they were from Gönc and a little town nearby called, all of them basically grew fruit and made pálinka, etc. They thanked me and invited me out for the Gönci Barack Fesztivál Boldogkőváralja, and showed me a pretty fun time. They had nice houses, but the town itself had some shitty parts and more typical 'gypsy' antics going on.

Fucking people are people. Most are shit anyways, regardless of where they are from.

But you just posted a gypsy

Perpetual propaganda against us, no programs suitable for our needs, high rates of illiteracy and lack of education. If you do this to whites, same thing happens, look at Alabama for example.

I am descendant of the original Gypsy King of Hungary, and I don't like "roma" or "romani". It's a 21st century name for our people that has no place!

I am honest with myself, and I consider myself cigan/zigan/zigauner/gypsy. I am proud of my peoples, whereas you people are filled only with racism, 0 logic.

Ebben az ún. zálogházadban csak lopott árukkal üzérkednek. És a némbered ugyanilyen kormos arcú majom mint te. Az biztos.

>I am descendant of the original Gypsy King of Hungary

Kek as fuck.

gypsy curse ends when they travel over open water, so your flight to the States saved you. The Austro/hungarians were correct in treating you like shit, since you still had the evil curse on you.

fogd befiútestvér

>Your race steals, rapes, begs, and does nothing to integrate into society.

I have med Roma people in Canada and they are always normal. What the fuck is wrong with Europeans?

My first encounter with a gypsy I ended up swindled and robbed, you should be fucking grateful to God that 99% of Americans only impression of gypsies is 'Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame' and Hippy Romanticism.

Please bring more of your kin there.

>Romanian video quality
Even our gypsies are richer and more refined than the ones in Romania:
youtube.com/watch?v=aJGXgC-7jsQ
Eat shit Vlachs, no matter how much land you steal and history you invent, our country will always be better than yours :^)

I had a classmate in high school who looked like a gypsy, had a gypsy name but made quite a lot of racist remarks, was a good student with artistic talents and copied metal albums for me on CD. Idk if he was adopted, unfortunately swarthy or one of the decent gypsies who are either musicians or assimilate and start hating feral gyspies even more.

Thank you brother! Toronto is very nice! :-) your niceness is renowned. Euro-racists put american retards to shame.

What are the cultural influences? Another poster mentioned the "toxic masculinity", is this still pervasive among American gypsies? Do Gypsy Americans become "Americanized" and get educated and participate in society and better themselves?

kek, google translate

Took you this long...kek.

The gypsies in Europe look the same as them because they originated from that exact place in India.

Euros hate gypos because of their abominable behavior which is basically like a dumber Jew

So you move to the US and keep the exact same re-seller merchant shit people hate you for back home, producing Nothing
God damn your people are abysmal in conscientiousness,another reason you're met with disgust

They had their Voivodes who kept the others in check and authorities could turn to them if gypsies were causing troubles. This ended with Communism where they tried to integrate them and moved them into industrial towns. They had no other choice than to work, but after Communism ended they were no longer kept in check and most of them turned into parasitic leeches and criminals.

Yeah, the guy from VIII. was a salty turd but his country relatives were pretty hard working and based. Gönc was a fun weekend, for sure. Lots of non-Roma Magyars out there drinking and celebrating pretty much with none of the drama. Even the nationalist biker club that puts up the flag monuments at all the old castles was hanging out with the gypsy bikers. Not the Hungary you see on the ((news)) at all.

You have to go back, Tzigane scum. Fuck gypsies, bunch of theiving scum. Luckily you can't pick pockets here in the US, nigs would beat you to death for it and rednecks might shoot you.

Gypsy Americans are generally assimilated. I work in the pool business.

T. Half gypsy

Fuck off gypo scum.

Based gunite cigany confirmed. Checked.