>White percentage of total population in Wyoming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming#Population
>White percentage of total population in Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#Ethnicity

Other urls found in this thread:

areavibes.com/library/top-10-cities-highest-murder-rate/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justifiable_homicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't need to explain anything to you, mehmet.

>place with no guns allowed has fewer gun related deaths than places with millions of guns
Here is where, in order to get a better picture of the net effect that gun ownership has on homocide rates, you look at the overall homocide rate between Canada and Wyoming.

Your research is incomplete and proves nothing except what I put in meme arrows as it stands.

>you look at the overall homocide rate
homicide rate by firearms, how is that off-topic? protip: it's not
>Your research is incomplete and proves nothing
ya, ya... it's always like that, right burger? LMAO

Niggers.

Also, sharpshooting (kek) is not a valid argument.

Is a death by a gun any different from a death by a knife. Include overall homicide rate, wop.

>include overall homicide rate to hide real impact of firearms
what a fucking autist

but according to the first table, canada has the 8th largest number of guns per 100 people in the world?

yes so what

And how many of the Wyoming shootings were done by whites, Mexico?

well i dunno, you're op. tell me where you were going with this. i thought it was something about noguns leads to no crime and i showed you canada wasn't noguns. but i guess you were trying to say something else?

I know this is bait, but if it has the effect of hiding the impact then there's no actual impact to hide

Try using all homicides retard

This is fucking retarded OP

We have 36 million people in canadahar

You have 360 million in the US

>I love not being a retarded communist

>that northern ireland feel

So when i legally shoot a criminal who has broken into my house, it is added to that total number, and you euro cucks honestly look at this as a bad thing? Death by firearm is not a inherintly bad thing, infact, it is europe that has too few, with your citizens standing defenseless as they are victimized.

>Mexico
you're supposed to do le flag joke when you're from a relevant country

>Why are there so few gun deaths in Canada?
We don't have Mexicans and Niggers.

lol of course its all whites killing in Wyoming, its fucking Wyoming. Its all white people.

Now, it's supposed to show guns help defend from homocide, moron. You're the one hiding total homocide rate disingenuously like that and blaming guns. Lots of ways people can die, and most people don't care how, just that they don't die. Simple stuff, stop being so retarded.

>per 100 000

> i thought it was something about noguns leads to no crime and i showed you canada wasn't noguns.
who said canada is noguns in the first place? Canada has only more strict regulations

so you're arguing for more regulations? come on, tell us what you want to say already

>we kill more of our criminals with guns than European shitholes
>europe thinks this is bad and we should be more like them
Yeah we should just copy what europe does, take away our guns, even disarm our police, and let them get raped in the streets with the commoners as well.

>i know this is bait but here's another nosense bait
wew lad

hides firearm impact
>what is rate per 100,000 people?
you fucking illitterate chink
>

did you mean to reply to somebody else?

Guns don't kill people.

Husbands who come home unexpectedly kill people.

>So when i legally shoot a criminal who has broken into my house, it is added to that total number
does it come out as self defence after a trial? then it's not added. does it come out it wasn't self defence? then yes

>Now, it's supposed to show guns help defend from homocide, moron.
does it come out as self defence after a trial? then it's not added to the count. does it come out it wasn't self defence? then yes

>Firearm-related
every time

gun control

Your statistic is "firearm related deathS", meaning it does not factor in whether the fire death as homicide or not, just the amount of people who died from a gun, hence why i am making fun of your statistic. All it demonstrates is that your nations are too cucked to defend themsleves. You literally view the very idea of killing is self defense with scorn, That is how cucked europe is.

>Your statistic is "firearm related deathS", meaning it does not factor in whether the fire death as homicide or not, just the amount of people who died from a gun
have you even seen there's a second column for that you literal obese mongoloid

Lmao
A gun death is a gun death moron, it's added regardless of context.

You're not accounting for the fact that we have more Asians, who are even less likely to do gun crime than whites.

First column: total firearm related death rate
Second column: intentional homicide rate with firearms.
>A gun death is a gun death moron, it's added regardless of context.
in the firs column yes, that's why i added the second column.

is this a lesson about basic reading of tables or what? fucking illitterate burgers

>Now Sup Forums explain

no the Americans don't need to explain shit to you. why?

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

now fuck off

>suicides and accidents put in the same box as homicides

Take a hike pizza nigger

Then what count are you talking about wop?

>there still be niggers here
>how is there crime
Your bait is almost as shitty as your brain. You seriously underestimate the violence of the common American nigger.

you were suggesting the datas don't show how guns help self defence by killing someone, i'm saying that confirmed kills for self defence are not even included in the term "homicide"
on the opposite, i took the data of pure homicides without unintentionals and suicides as it's written at the top of second column, illitterate chink

But they are? Are homicides via gun not gun deaths? Really boggles my boggles

Comparing rates when one region is a huge country and the other region is a small state with low population is deceptive. It's how East St Louis has a higher murder rate than Honduras (the most violent country) even though it only has a handful of murders per year. One spic gang shootout that kills a handful of people in a state with less than a million people produces skewed numbers that don't really reflect the situation on the ground.

yes they are but if it's self defense then it's called SELF FUCKING DEFENSE NOT "HOMICIDE" AND THUS DATAS FROM SELF DEFENSE KILLS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE OMICIDE RATE

you burgers are really that stupid, i can't believe

>self defense results in a gun death
>a homicide via gun if you will
>not included in overall homicides
Hmmmm neurons are really neuroning over here

Actually in many states it's called "justifiable homicide" and is included in the overall rate. A more meaningful statistic is homicide convictions

Better than still being subservient to the queen of a foreign nation

>>a homicide via gun if you will
are you deliberately including self-defense kills into homicide count? because that's not how it works and you're probably a bait or on a nigger tier brain level

Are you telling me to explain a right?! You shitlord nazi bigoy facist piece of shit.

Are you a brainlet? Can you not understand why this additional information is very important?

So, a gun death, that is, killing someone (homicide) is only counted as a homicide in certain contexts but not in others?
Intredasting, tell me more of this retardation spaghetti nigger.

>Intredasting, tell me more of this retardation spaghetti nigger.
it's called sentence after a trial. do you have trials in burgerlands or you decide who is guilty and who is not throwing a dime?

It's our right to own a firearm, you fuckin subject. Now fuck off and enjoy your muslim invasion, fuck face.

So, a homicide is not a homicide because you say so?

Read an english dictionary pasta nigger

have you really reached the point of claiming justifiable homicides are included in the count when it's obviously not true? wew i didn't know BTFOing was so easy

areavibes.com/library/top-10-cities-highest-murder-rate/
all of these cities are filled with niggers>claiming justifiable homicides are included in the count when it's obviously not true
it is true tho

Wyoming is a cherrypicked state.
This is a graph that shows correlation between gun deaths and gun ownership.
As you can see the graph is pretty much flat.
Kill yourself pastanigger.

now compare the homicide rate in veneto vs whatever terrun land you come from

Whoops, got a mistake.
It's just murder rate in general instead of gun deaths.
Though that means that deaths in general are unaffected if guns are banned or not, just that the ratio of gun death vs non-gun death changes.
Still makes my point that it's not an issue.

>highest murder rate
not influent, general murder rate don't show anything about firearms impact because all kind of homicides are included
>all of these cities are filled with niggers
implying i'm saying niggers don't commit crimes, top kek
>it is true tho
topkek #2
it's not

you're unlucky today Gennaro because i'm from north of Lombardy

Im not even gonna argue with you.
Self defense is still a homicide, retard.

Not a single argument from a gunfag can be found

>Self defense is still a homicide, retard.
not by law and thus not into stats, nice try anyway

> self defense written up as homicide
y tho?
what if i'm rushed by a screaming hobo with a knife, and clock him on the head with a wrench and kill him?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justifiable_homicide

Homicide is literally just homin (man) cidium (kill). These are Latin roots bro. Kill a man and it's homicide, it's why we have a separate word for murder.

>using outliers
niggers commit the vast majority of gun crime in the USA this is a fact

its the price of freedom you dickwart

Amazing how AK-47 Africa is not included nor guns in the power of the (((state))) used to control people and send them to Lagao or mobile death vans aka China, how about drone strikes The (((govs))) can disarm first then we won't and take it over

and yes I know this picture is lacking context but as we all know blacks kill blacks at a rate of like 90 something percent so its safe to assume nearly all of the gun death related to blacks are committed by blacks

Then we should be showing overall _murder_ statistics, not homicides.

The platform of gun control in general is that guns themselves somehow cause people to commit murder. I've never observed such a correlation, and it is just as silly as claiming knives cause people to stab others more often.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Still no reply.
There's also something to consider that mexico has much stricter gun laws than the US but about 21 per 100k people die there due to firearm related murder, while the US kills like 3-5.

second amendament was written in 1787 when half of US population used to paint their face with bison feces and put feather headgear

That is due to the black market created by gun regulation. Same thing with drugs. It just means participants aren't subject to consumer protection regulations (they can sell pot metal receivers, 100% arsenic fake steroids, etc... and get away with it), and laundering larger amounts of money is much easier.

Mexico is bloody screaming proof that gun control is pushed only by criminals or those being bribed or extorted by criminals.

>comparing mexico to the first world

hes just a dishonest pasta nigger
I came to the same conclusion you made

Those who didn't were the ones that wrote it.
You seem to be confusing injuns with americans.

>calls people illiterate
>cant spell illiterate
NIGGA U DUM

Canada drastically undercounts murders and has a polciy of not counting illegals or their preciosu immigrant hordes crimes its admitted policy, also Canada still is at least in the far west very white...including total crime is not a basis for "handgun" sticking also its not jsut wyoming there is a huge disconnect between all white areas and all balck ares to the tune in reality minus the admitted once again left wing statistical fraud being perp'd of counting multiple incidents or same criminal's multi crimes as ONE. the factor of black to white crime is a factor of 40/50 to 1 also solved vs unsolved aka no arrest is not included. Real based stats on crime show almost an 80-100 to 1 violent crime ratio meaning blacks are 100 times more likely to perp an assault, murder, rape etc. Guns are used in many cases sometimes knives or strong arming ehatever the point is "Muh statistics" are fradulent bullshit just like everything your fake governments put out. Walk outside and watch the local news CRIME IS 90% non white violent shit even more so and much UNDERREPORTED swept under the rug. Facts are facts and if you go to jail and look at the serious felony wedges/pods/ whatever you can see the racial makeup of crime it sure as hell ain't white

You will never see those statistics because they don't look damning. They are also hard to keep up with because you have to track court cases and wait for convictions. You then also have to be mindful of the times when convictions are appealed it overturned. (Rare, but still necessary doe accurate data).

The real truth is that just like almost everything else, none of it is random. You can avoid almost all the bad stuff if you are responsible.

More than half of automobile fatalities occur to people who weren't restrained by a seatbelt. Of the remaining, alcohol plays a part in a large number of these deaths. The same things apply to homicide; don't do crime, don't interact with shitty people or those prone to anger and you will avoid almost all of it.

>moving goalposts

Once crime adjusted for reality there is a helluva of a lot more crime today than ever. violent included. But in areas certain states with smal pops, where guns have been bought up like candy and the laws returned to sanity crime has dropped like a freefall skydiver

they wrote it to allow citizens to defend themselves from injuns back when it was necessary in order to not be raided or raped daily. today's society is no more like that
>compare mexico with first world
>calls i'm moving goalposts

>they wrote it to allow citizens to defend themselves from injuns back when it was necessary in order to not be raided or raped daily. today's society is no more like that

youre right its worse now with niggers running rampant

Niggers today occupy the function that the injuns did back then.
Also, the 2A was written to allow defense against foreign invaders like redcoats, defense against domestic threats like nigs and defense against tyrannical hovernment.
Also, arbitarily restricting countries that go against your statistics is prime cherrypicking and goalpost moving.

Spaghetti please. That might be how pasta law works but over here in burger land it's different.
Justifiable homicide is still homicide, you just won't get in trouble for it.

>over here in burger land it's different
USA don't have such a third world laws last time i checked, if you kill someone because of self-defense and a trial it's made on the case, when the judge and jury find out it was actually self-defence the sentence is "NOT GUILTY OF HOMICIDE", not "guilty of justifiable homicide". you gotta check your own law system retard

Not guilty of murder. Homicide means a man killed another man.
Murder=/manslaughter=/self defense

Oh and verdict is the word your looking for. A sentence is the punishment. Tell me more about my laws Giorno

if you shoot someone dead that intrudes in your house im pretty sure there isnt even a trial so your talks of judge and jury are stupid

oh boy, what's this chart?

so let me get this straight: you're saying your own national institutes for statistics on the us population are so retarded they include justifiable homicides in the "homicide" voice for no other reason than raise the number and hide the real stat, instead of putting them under the voice "self-defence".
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>Oh and verdict is the word your looking for
my bad

oh gee, would you look at that

interesting, now explain this

it is though, even accidental gun deaths are counted as homicide

anecdotal evidence you idiot

if you want a more accurate correlation between two data sets, you don't look at single instances