I live in a small town right next to houston. I consider myself a religious person...

I live in a small town right next to houston. I consider myself a religious person, but this flood has changed my perspective on my political views.

I returned home today to find my house about 90 percent submerged in water and without flood insurance. I asked myself why God did this to me and then it hit me. I voted for Donald Trump.

I deeply regret voting for Donald Trump, he caused this. I urge you to take all money you wish to donate to the Harvey relief fund and instead donate it to the DNC.

Thank you, now it's time for me to grab a bucket and dry my house, and my sins, out.

damn you're right

>deeply religious
>didn't read the part about Noah
saged

Lol drumpf cucks on flood watch

>tfw mostly democrat counties got hit by Harvey

Noah didn't vote for drumpf that's why he was spared

You're right HRC would have knocked that hurricane back into the Atlantic with her black out powers.

If this post rolls doubles then Houston will receive a direct hit by Irma

No one's house is 90% flooded and you didn't vote for Trump you giant faggot

What happened to Houston was divine retribution. A literal modern day Sodom and Gamorrah

Trump and everything he represents is deeply anti-Christian.

Trump really is the reincarnation of Noah.

God hates humans dipshit

I voted for Donald Trump. But I'm not a stupid fuck, I have flood insurance.

>1 post by this Shareblue ShillD

Next hurricane is coming.

Well your alternative was to vote for a cabal who kills sandniggers in order to steal their stuff.

You... you wouldn't be one of those lying literally-brainwashed cultists who voted to kill hundreds of thousands of more sandniggers so you could continue watching KUWTKs in peace, were you?
You wouldn't vote to kill sandniggers, would you? That would make you the evil person in the equation if you vote to kill sandniggers.
Tell me you didn't vote to kills sandniggers, "user".

Wtf? you mean if i had voted for hillary rodham she wouldve killed sandniggers? why the fuck did i vote for the orange retard god damnit

>I deeply regret voting for Donald Trump, he caused this.

none of Trump's people have access to the HAARP array yet

>Next hurricane is coming.

hey what if the FL hurricane blasts miami hispanics and Trump does nothing or gives them less money

that shit would be hilarious

If that is what you believe you ARE a dipshit that deserved it.

If you live by an ocean you should have flood insurance.

LET THE CLEANSING BEGIN FOR REAL

>House was under 8 feet of water
>Have flood insurance
Assuming you're not lying.
Why didn't you pick a location that wasn't prone to flooding?

Maybe you should have used that money to get your dumb fuck mayor out. I don't care for the new orleans transplant niggers or the mudsharl Asians in Houston but I feel bad for the aquarium

Its your own fault for not having flood insurance, you dipshit.

Trump had nothing to do with your GIANT mistake.

God doesn't exist faggot

>being in houston
>voting for trump
pls lie better

Bullshit, you're a shill that has never left Jew York Shitty, or at best the northeast corridor. Maybe you went to CA or CO or OR to smoke weed. But you are no Texas. Paint yourself black & go to Vidor after sundown.

Everyone who disagrees with your politics in 2017 is not a Christian? So basically Christianity didn't exist before Hillary ran for president in 2016...

I agree, this monster has control over the weather. He's like some anime super villain. This whole thing reminds me of the good ole days before 9/11.

>(you)

>I asked myself why God did this to me and then it hit me.

This
If you don't buy flood insurance and it floods don't blame god or the fact you voted for Trump blame yourself for buying that house or for not buying insurance.
Donating money to the DNC is literally throwing it away if they pull the same shit they did in 2016.
This almost looks like a high quality shillpost.

>I deeply regret voting for Donald Trump, he caused this. I urge you to take all money you wish to donate to the Harvey relief fund and instead donate it to the DNC.

Topkek. Funny b8 user

Damn, his campaign is over now.

I voted for Trump and my house had no damage. My sister/brother in law voted Hillary, they had some damage. These are random occurrences which you are assigning values to for unknown reasons.

How about some insight on actions based upon personal agency. During the storm I was pulling women and children out of their flooded homes, providing what I could to them at my own expense and risk. The majority of them were black and hispanic.

If God is punishing you its not because you voted wrong, its because you are a shitty person in need of corrective measures.

>red states flipping for clinton
HA HA HAAAAAAA

fake lol

Retard....

If you want to open up a can of worms, flood insurance is a good one. Get your tin foil hat ready.

The FEMA flood certificate, a government document, is written by insurance companies. This document is filled out by a licensed surveyor. It is the only way to build on the layer of policy claim denial. The document is used to give or deny mortgages. The document is used by planning and building departments. That's it. There is a dark web version of the flood certificate. It is called a flood determination. Every home in the United States has a flood determination and you're not allowed to look at it. It's an illegal document. You pay for it every time a loan or policy is pulled. Banks and insurers can use the determination against you to raise rates. There is only one company who does determinations and they are in the Washington area. They sell a guarantee with the determination to banks and insurance companies. If a mistake is found they pay the difference. Not a bad deal because you can't see it. This is a total scam pulled on every homeowner in America. I would say that the homeowners not in flood zones should pursue this company and sue them. It's their fault you don't have flood insurance. They sold your mortgage company a guarantee your house would not flood.

GRUMPFEFE BTFOD!!!!!