Is this modern day Sodom and Gomorrah ?What is happening to society ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s&t=77s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ad9tholMEM
youtube.com/watch?v=p2SivWdLSzo
streamable.com/yutte
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zd03n7Lk4s
youtube.com/watch?v=tRTVoN95miM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has degeneracy reached its ultimate form ?

Hopefully it will collapse soon.

how can people be so braindead?

is there solution towards niggers?

>1:11
Look at the those cottage cheese legs!

the fallen force has fallen too

do niggers act the same in usa ?

>cultural enrichment of britain

Niggers act the same everywhere

>these are the leeches of british welfare

new york has most of them ?

The most nigger infested places is in the south

>giving ex colonies citizen status really payed off

which ones are worse mestizos or niggers?

Niggers are dumb as hell but mestizos have some intelligence and breed more so they are the real threat

both should be executed

>state of britain

Cucked men.

beyond repair,first to fall to islamic state

this is modern day sodom and gomorrah

etc

fire coming soon

This is what happens when you abadon Christianity. Notice the most degenerate places in Europe are the least religious? Really makes me think.

just

This is just almost 500 years of Anglicanism, hooray! Based Reformation!

yes,normie drones are prone to degeneracy by default ,only strong authority can direct their animalistic side to something meaningful .

I would live in Britain if they paid me million. What you promote is what you will become.

the "white people have no culture" brigade in full force there

we the future of west

>Believing Sodom and Gomorrah actually existed and not just a Bronze Age myth

The Old Testament is a record of civilizations that fell apart due to "straying from god". You may not believe in God but the Bible is a human record of things that worked and things that send your society into chaos and death.

yep,that dislike ratio haha
me too, is it cheap to live in slovenia ?your population is similar to latvia's

survivorship bias

Rape culture in full swing. You know if it's not festival and you are a white man and do that you get sued for sexual harassment instantly.

The only reason homosexuality and rampant sexual degeneracy is accepted now is because we have antibiotics.

Are these real police???

It can't be real.... look at the one in the left, that's a fucking little girl and he continues doing it, he let her to put her ass in her penis,,,,,

can anyone say me that those policeman are fired?

t. hannibal lecter

>cheap to live
Are you implying you want to come here? Don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs

>this is what Protestantism does to you

Of course they are, don't you see the result of their work:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

for tourism at most :)

>animals mating
Kek

Dude I'm pretty sure I will lose my job because I declined a one week business trip to Britain today. I had pizza as a celebration when I was off the hook for the trip.

Not really cheap, no. You need at least 1k€ a month to survive. I said survive. Plus hot summers and cold winters. Weather is pretty horrible, but virtually no niggers, yet.

This why I laugh when someone rams a bus/truck/car/bullets through you weak pieces of shit. You asked for it; here it comes.

It can't be real, that nigger is a real police???

tell me he is some nigger with a carnival dressed...

Also, dead to all those white girls that do that, I fucking hate women, how can they so stupid and vulgar... If I were the father of one some of them I would go and burn her alive like the mudslims do.

2:00
even the cameraman decided he needed to get some

This is my country every other day. You haven't seen shit yet..

It's not sexual harassment because black man raped 10000 times more women in Africa because of white man. But goy, don't be antisemitic or racist when they take your women and make you extinct, you are being a bigot. Blacks can rape even in cop uniform. Ooga booga we need 30 more billions per year to feed and transport African rape babies to Europe.

Look at this shit.... for me the UK is done. Time to stop this degeneracy brits or you will live in hell.

how will u solve population problem?
who will preserve your culture ?
without white flight from west or integration into new nations i dont see us surviving ,hell even estonia barely having people to pay taxes.

he clearly is wearing fake uniform, there only for opportunity to hump.
not surprised ,its where these carnivals began,share some pics .

Eh? We're doing pretty good. Our population is actually increasing. Mostly due to migration of subhumans from serbia and bosnia, but at least they are white. And they work for pocket change. Our economy is doing pretty great, etc.

This "population problem" is easily solvable with money being directed from support of migrants to native young people having more babies. Incentives to have children and stuff.

that one bobbie looks like grahame lawrence from Winchester.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ad9tholMEM

>north virtue signals and forces the civil war
>south actually has a nigger problem
there is no god

>he thinks it was different in the """prudent""" 19th century
At least we don't have prostitutes trailing armies anymore lol.

population is aging,younglings emigrate ,who will pay for your pensions and free uni ,who will preserve your culture ,your current pop is ~ 2mil,its a piss in a wind .

youtube.com/watch?v=p2SivWdLSzo

JUST

what's wrong with it? People having fun.

>People
that's not people

Got none, no need when it happens so often.

This is probably the solid future of UK.
Before the brits bailed on us and gave us independence, Carnival actually represented our culture and was safe for kids to view without corrupting them. But when after they left, the nigs and poo-in-loos took power and everything cultural devolved into a carnal mess.
It's funny for me because the same thing is happening here. Nigs and refugees are tearing down everything to their level. The past is repeating itself.

This is a perfectly healthy population to have for a country of our size.

Young people don't emigrate mate, who the fuck would leave Slovenia...it's great to live in. If anything, a lot of young people daily migrate to Austria for work. Last time I checked, we had REALLY low emigration. Fuck, I wouldn't leave for any money. It's fucking amazing here. You can go from alps to ocean in a 2 hour drive and Gorenjska is so fucking clean you can literally drink water from rivers as is.

i see,thanks for clarifying ,thought that situation was like in baltics .

Give Him a few months or even days.

without order society drown in chaos and degeneracy .Fascism will rise again

>140376200
Islam wouldn't ever allow such degeneracy.
also that young cop with that little girl o_o

You mean atheism
fuck you protestants are white and BASED unlike catholicucks

It's liberal fuck off

It's all about the economy...you can buy yourself a flat easily with an average salary here. There's lots of financial incentives to have children, etc. There's no reason to leave. Some of the lowest crime rate in the world, great atmosphere to raise a kid in.

>cathokek

It's not that different.

the absolute state of britain
streamable.com/yutte

fuck. Replied to

The UK is a joke, I'm glad they are out of the EU. We should begin closing the tunnel and let them die there.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zd03n7Lk4s

true ,big issue here

World has always been degenerate. The thing is, we didnt had the smartphones & internet.

That didn't happen in the UK 40 years ago or even less.

>BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG, BANG,

mostly due to economics,shit wages producing alcoholic families->thus producing broken humans of new generations, a infinite loop.

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?
James 4:12

The only thing browns are capable of is mindless breeding.

This made me feel glad for my country

>who is ramunuja

Western civilization has fallen. There's no doubt about it at this point. All we can do right now is accelerate this process so we can start over.

is it muslim majority?or atheist majority?

We're actually worse off because AIDs didn't exist back then.

Correct. There can be no freedom without order.

Traditionally this order is imposed by society through peer pressure, shaming, ostracization. But where this form of socially-imposed order fails, as we see today, the need of government-imposed order becomes inevitable. Productive people cannot tolerate for long this degeneracy.

Fuck an A, man, until this moment I was under the impression this type of behavior was unique to American blacks.
Britain is fucked if your wogs are acting like ours now. You have to stop the elites from poisoning their minds.

Have some bleach, it's the least I can offer ;_; youtube.com/watch?v=tRTVoN95miM

Gonna get worse because antibiotic resistant STDs and bacteria are surfacing and spreading like wildfire.

lol no just wait till pedophiles are normalized

Protestantism leads to atheism

> Suddenly realise why the Arabs castrated their slaves!

fucking disgusting degeneracy

Modern medicine is demonic. It does nothing to keep people healthy, it just serves to prolong sickness and to that end, justify the degenerate and twisted to continue their abhorrent existence. Healthy people don't need medical treatment, you alone are responsible for your own health -- in (((modern medicine))) there is no such thing as preventative care. Worldwide obesity, STD transmission, etc all skyrocketed with the rise of modern medicine -- really gets the noggin a joggin

their national channel is called 'bbc'
its inevitable,state must uphold its duty and protect citizen from the evils of this world ,for that conscientious leader is required ,means are irrelivant ,if needed dictatorship is acceptible .

I know what you mean.
But I am very grateful I was born in Slovenia. I feel like you are given every chance to succeed in your life. You just have to work for it.
Because I had good grades I could go to a good highschool and there I got 80€ each month just for having good grades. My friend got twice as much because his father was unemployed. Now he'll study medicine and I'll study chemical engineering, starting next month.
Plus the countryside here is beautiful. It's funny how I started appreciating it after spending 2 weeks in the Netherlands.

I just don't understand black people. Wtf is wrong with them? And how did they get that way? There behavior is lower than animals.

>there is no such thing as preventative care
>knowledge about microbiology and vitamins are not preventive care
Have fun with doctors who "treated" scurvy with street walks and didn't sterilized their surgical tools.

They should kill themselves in shame: sudoku.

Unfortunately, such honour does not exist in this damned world anymore. I must thank the devil's consorts, the Americans, for that.