Why are mexicans so terrified of being deported?

why are mexicans so terrified of being deported?

mexico doesnt have welfare and taco bell

idk, but this salsa is delicious, thx mexico.

Having your life uprooted doesn't sound very fun.

They prefer American jobs to Mexican jobs.

Then don't fucking dance on the generosity of another nation.

"""""roots"""""

To be fair it is their parents' faults. They say they just wanted a better life for the children but that's like robbing a bank to pay for a college fund.

have you tried the sopa de chango

Because their women's studies degree will be even more useless here.

Mexico sucks desu

Better life is total bullshit. They send money back to Mexico.

Their parents were criminals.
It's unfair of the parents to have used their children in such a manipulative manner.
Yes, it's a tragedy.
If you don't like laws then go live on the high seas.

Yea. It's totally the parents. Totally.

Welp now they're apparently getting a lot of educated young adults with good work ethics. I genuinely hope they MMGA, it's not like we like having such shitty neighbors

cuz mexico is a shithole, but they wouldnt make it here

we dont have sopa de chango, thats Brazil

This. It's one thing to be a quiet illegal that works and just lives a life. I can't stand those that brag about mediocre accomplishments while celebrating the fact that they're illegal. Also, those born in America but identify as Mexican can go right over the southern border too.

Sorry Mexico but your government has done nothing to compensate the average white-American who's had to put up with YOUR citizens' dragging down our wages and committing crimes on our soil.

I lived in Mexico for about a year and I know a good handfull of expats who has made their life there - Mexico is cool and Mexicans are the most gringo of latinos.

Not that hard - even with a womens studies degree a bilingual should be easily qualified to work in a number of officejobs that pays enough to live a lifestyle equivialent or better than in the US.

KEEP CALM
AND
MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN

DACA people grew up in the US some don't even speak Spanish.

Out of everything the right could choose to rally against it's this? It was an executive order and it was unconstitutional so it should be removed, but to dance around and act like uprooting the lives of kids that had no say in whether or not to cross the border is something to celebrate is very telling.

I'm not even saying it's wrong, but if there's anyone that should be granted any sort of temporary visa it should be these guys.

You still have to go back.

So long Pedro!

If they drop the "sjw im a victim" shit, yes, they could make it here, and maybe help the country. But if they come trying to get gibs from society and crying about opression we will BTTFO

THE DAY OF THE BEANSKIN IS UPON YOU!

They are consuming a massive amount of welfare/financial aid and they can't do that in Mexico.
So their life will be ruined.

My mom works in a law office in a major city. Its worker's comp law, and guess who is always trying to perm/total status?
spoiler: those "hardworking" Mexicans
>what is Perm/Total
means you are permanently unable to work for the rest of your life and the government just pays you to live. Thing is, they pay whatever the court rules is fair, so sometimes you can make a good living off of doing fucking nothing.

yes you do paco you just add hominy to it

>tfw you see anti-american protests with spics using the mexican flag

>"PROUD OT BE LATINA! LATINA PRIDE!"

>nooo don't send me back to mexico! D: D: D:

lmfao. I love it.

Have you ever been to that shithole? Seriously, Mexico isn't even third world. At best it is fifth world level and headed to sixth. I can't blame them for wanting out. This doesn't mean I want them coming here without following the laws we have.

So fucking sick of hearing about Dreamers. What about Americans, no American cares about foreigners, what they care about is shit going on in their own country. Americans are dreamers too you selfish faggot libcucks

How is Mexico such a shithole?

They live right beside a country that has the largest economy, most powerful military, and the global standard of a judicial system.

Eastern European countries lag behind their Western counterparts because of communism, but Mexico has never went adopted collectivism on mass.

Anyways, I recently heard two people speaking Spanish while working on a roof, and there has been an increase in Spanish sounding names at my work place. What should I expect from latin american immigrants? Are the chicks really that hot?

Makes me wish I saved the comic of the Mexican kid protesting saying "Viva Mexico" then getting deported and saying "No, don't send me back to Mexico!"

kek true
>muh chicano studies

>I'm not even saying it's wrong

You're right, you're just implying it's wrong, because you're too much of a coward to be honest.

Corrupt government combined with drug cartel running large parts of the country

this, they can work like everybody else, there is no gibs here

have you tried the sopa de macaco

>How is Mexico such a shithole?
the average IQ is 85-90.

>What should I expect from latin american immigrants?
Loud and Rude culture with no concept of common decent.
Hostility towards you at every chance because of their "latino pride"

>Are the chicks really that hot?
Nope, unless you like drawn on eye brows and stumpy fat chicks with round faces.

>one day when the cartels run the USA, they'll be in control of 6800+ nuclear warheads
Scary Thought

Mexico is not white

Cause Mexico is a fucking shithole, I've been there two times visiting family over there and I hated every fucking minute of being there. Thank god I did my naturalization years ago, I don't know why these retards won't.

The Mexican girls that are attractive are high class Castillas still there.

>hwhat are you talkin' about ese!?! Look at 'zose Aryan features!

Based spic

>support deportations
>friendly mexican guy at this Mexican restaurant I go to gets deported 2 weeks ago

Wtf Sup Forums, I just wanted the bad ones gone. REALLY just wish there was a way to deport niggers

What did Trump mean by this?

Stop crying and do something about it, go out and give a homeless veteran a free meal, go help him find work. Stop worrying, papa Trump will make Americans lives better

Send them all to Canada. Trudeau will simply adore the extra "diversity" they bring.

Because deep down they know they are trash, and don't wished to be dumped back into the garbage bin where they belong.

They are sooooooo afraid of Cartels.
They even get afraid posting online about them.

As someone who employed Mexican women: They don't like Mexico because it's dangerous. They don't mind it if they can work there safely.

The men, they don't want to go back because the pay is ridiculous.

But quite frankly, I don't care. They have to go back. Mexico practices protectionist policies. Dealing with Mexico is a one way street. I was forced to open a plant in Mexico to supply my "American Company" customers because the logistic costs was sky rocketing (Due to Mexican authorities picking on American truckers). I had to go into a partnership with a Mexican because non-Mexican citizens are not allowed to own land in Mexico to get my facility going.

Luckily, I have a suicide program in place to fuck them over when I need to shut the place down.

Until Mexico plays fair, I'm all for deporting every single Mexican to completely obliterate the Mexican economy and turn it into Afghanistan.

Run for the Border

This. That whole America sucks reeeeeeeeeeeee but dont send me back. If America sucks and mexico is so fugging gweat, then why are they bitching about a free ticket to the "better" country.

You're biggest mistake was enjoying beaner slop.

Doesn't matter who brought them here, they're still breaking the law

Sauce me up big guy

Because Mexico is a shithole.
Viva la razza.

Fuck off beaner, if you hate America so much then go back to fucking beanland

> but Mexico has never went adopted collectivism on mass.

Their welfare state is much larger than Americas regardless of how effective it is

American beer is better than Mexican beer.

why arent we deporting them to Israel?

Why do jews hate diversity and hispanics so much that they have taken none into their country?

The only reason Mexico didn't become a communist hellhole was because of open rebellion by Catholics who they wanted to literally exterminate back in the day.

Mexico still has those communist pests in government, that's why it's so fucking corrupt to shit and can't be fixed, because all they do is roadblock any good policy for them.

The cartels are actually a good thing for Mexico.

>Mexican restaurant I go to gets deported 2 weeks ago
Holy shit. I work where spanish is spoken 90% of the time and I don't think these guys have their papers in order, but nobody here seems to be worried. I live in a border town by the way.

This. $7/hour for flipping burguers is better than $4/day for manufacturing cars, TV or phones.

>>At best it is fifth world level and headed to sixth

It's not that bad. I mean at least they have the concept of sinks and toilets down unlike poos-in-loos who have designated allies for shitting.

no one can live on $7/hr here in the US. atleast they can build their tin shacks and not owrry about rent in meico.

>but your government has done nothing to compensate the average white-American who's had to put up with YOUR citizens' dragging down our wages and committing crimes on our soil.

Yeah and you do nothing to stop the fucking faggot druggies that keep cartels alive, it's ironic that Mexico one the countries with LOWEST drug comsuption has the biggest cartels in the world.

If you kill your rave, hippies, normies and homeless who use drugs, we can accept all dreamers back.

because they will have to face beheading by cartels and learn proper spanish and not just enough to play a mexican in public. They will have to be proud of their mexican education and government. They might actualy have to work because in mexico there is no special rights for """minority""" mexicans. Now if only we could send tyrone back to africa.

In Mexico the rent of a 2 stories house is about $50-1000/month (Depending location and size), but the average is about $200, so $7/hour is a lot of money here. And actually I think that less than 10% of people rent houses, because houses are really cheap here, with $10k you can get a small house, $40k for a small aparment or a decent house.

So what?
Is not like they can work flipping burgers in the states and cross the border every day to live here.

Mexicans are blaming Trump than their parents for bringing them illegally to United States

you have to stay there, faggot. if you were here, don't come back.

>there is no special rights for """minority""" mexicans.
Yeah kinda there is. Natives have right to learn education, both in their native language and spanish, also native communities can elect anyone for their own goverment using their own costumes, and not like civilized people with elections, however Native communities are just a hundred of absolutely small towns with 50k or less population and mostly in the south.

clear case of pure bigotry
They hate living in a country full of mexicans

who'd want to live in a country full of violent lawless rapists?

Can't make this shit up.

No but they send the money to their families, that's what remittances are ("remesas")

Oh don't worry, I'm educated enough to have a job and 5 houses already (Technically 4 houses and 1 apartment). I don't live in my mom's basement like you americans do.

They don't even want to go make Mexico great again. Clearly, they lack the moral fibre to be an American.

>$4/day for manufacturing cars, TV or phones.
You're a fucking retard, no manufacturer pays those salaries.
starting at VW in puebla is 21.78 dollars sweeping the fucking parking lot, go be a nigger elsewhere please.

In Mexico, the division of social classes is more pronounced and usually you need a university degree to secure a decently paying job. Most of the people staying in the US illegally are not representative of the average Mexican, they are the poorest and the marginalized who will get paid shit for doing manual labor under scolding heat. It also happens that the US rewards that work with higher pay than their own minimum wage and that the US is a bordering country... Mexico isn't sending shit, these are people trying to do better than simply surviving and moving elsewhere to do so and with a single day's travel, they can get into the US.

The US has poverty problems too, but you don't see the US poor moving to Norway, but rest assured that if Norway were as close as Mexico is to the US, Norway would have a problem with US illegal immigrants.

Good luck making sure there are no illegals around you without invading everyone's privacy.

Why do leftists have such a hard on for semantics? First it was Illegal Immigrants then it was Undocumented Immigrants now its fucking Dreamers. Do they think people are too stupid to see through this shit.

It's not we don't want to. It's the corruption is so deep down that change is something hard to achieve even in 20-30 years. I mean everything moves thanks to the corrupted state and corrupted citizens.

Because Mexico is a shithole and they know it.

>usually you need a university degree to secure a decently paying job
What counts as decently paying in Mexico? Because in America, a bachelor's is the new high school degree when it comes to the job market

They had decades as illegal immigrants, living illegally in the USA, to apply for citizenship (and still cut in front of those applying legally). Maybe they should have opted for the legal route?

Tolerant people. Your moral superiors.
The kind of people who when confronted with arcane, patriarchal and obsolete concepts like "common sense" and "logic" will stand firm like a rock and say: "No, its *current year*"
That's who.

It's almost like they don't want to go back to the SHITHOLE they CREATED. They come here and try to turn our country into the same shithole by EMPOWERING the government for more gibmedats which is how their own government got so powerful and corrupt. If their government had LIMITED powers, they could change things but no they can't. It will forever be a shithole thanks to retarded mexicans.

Here senpai

This. It's internalized racism. They have come to hate Mexicans, so now they don't want to live near other Mexicans.

>VW

Well not everything is VW, Go to visit Sanmina, Jabil or Pisa Laboratories, the first 2 manufacture Motorola, Samsung phones and other components, their initial pay is $6/day for a 12hr journey. Pisa is the largest medical laboratory and their starting wage is $5.5/day. Even FEMSA (Coca Cola) or Pepsico, lowest positions are around $6-7/day

yea but how many natives are hopping the border?

Unless the USA pulls a South Africa, they dismantled their nukes in the 90s rather than let the shitskins get hold of them.

lmao They can go dream in Mexico.

Sorry but you're wrong, with a high school diploma you can get a job as a bank teller and make more than that, you can also get a job in a call center than will earn you over 13.94 usd, the fact that you may be an unemployable retard like most of the posters on this board does not allow you to post retarded shit.

I don't know?

My college professor told me that "California belongs to the Mexicans and they were going to kill and expell all whites."

That they would "stand under the shade" or some shit. Which I assume is some La Raza dog whistle.

>What counts as decently paying in Mexico?
Probably +$1000/month, in Mexico you don't need education as much as you have connections, Deputies and Senators can earn +$20k per month and some didn't even finished high school, Some high paying jobs in state owned companies (Oil, Hospitals and Public Schools) are either sold or inherited between families and friends, I know a guy who was manager in a Unilever distributor, and he earned $10k per month and he just studied elementary school.

Mexico has a large history with nepotism and that s mostly what feeds corruption.

I call bullshit.

You guys truly get the worst of us

They fight actually have to fight for a better Mexico.