Anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens

Anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingout.com/2016/01/07/indictments-issued-for-gang-who-kidnapped-and-anally-assaulted-college-football-players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes they do, your criminal isn't going to shoot them with his feet. give the cunt a gun before you post this shit again.

that man is going to injure himself kicking a door like that. I sure hope the home owners a ready to be sued for causing him harm

He gets shot regardless

Shut up you fucking weak bitch. I work out DAILY, am 225+ lbs of pure muscle and 6'3 and keep a baseball bat right by my bed. NO robber is getting out of my house without a serious beating, I'm not going to kill anyone but this dude will get handled and the cops will come and take him to jail. I'm not killing anybody over a simple life mistake, sometimes people get desperate and need to make a little money but if you think killing someone is the answer you are an edgy shithead.

>baseball bat
>not keeping superior nippon steel in your bed

psssh nothin personal kid

i think their plan is to try to shame the robber with moral preening and self-righteous lectures, then hope the robber will go away and give his money to black people for reparations.

i would say they're insane but in many ways it does seem that they truly are getting their way in society.

liberals are so into machismo and proving what "big tough men they are", why? i mean we've all got to be tough and be the best we can in the world, but it's a sick sociopathic obsession with liberals. what's up with that?

lmao
look at how the guy is kicking the fucking door
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

My parents think they dont need to worry about it in a white neghborhood. and when i tell them what will they do if it happens they have no answer and still wont get a gun

So you would risk your wife and children's lives because the robber just made a mistake in life. You have no idea how big and strong the robber could be, or if he has a gun. Your baseball bat means jack shit against a 9mm.

A gun levels the playing field. Even a warning shot would make most guys run.

>no *Boom Boom Crash
Faggot

>Anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens
WRONG

Do you have knifes or other sharp objects in your house?

I know of more than a few former "anti gun fags" who are now NRA members for just this reason. One used to live in New York City when this literally happened. He said he had an epiphany that put St Paul to shame. He went from being a libtard Rat anti gun voter to "can't join the NRA fast enough" in about 30 milliseconds.

Dude your going to get raped.

Your fault for moving to a neighborhood that has black people in it

Oh wait, Americucks don't have a choice

Are you referring to when it's cold outside and you get locked out of your house so you have to kick the door in to get in because you didn't have your pistol to just shoot the lock with??

I can't see any other possible situation from that image given the man is white.

there's something so unattractive about a man who lives his life in fear like a coward.

>white guy breaking and entering
please at least try to be believable

I'll poo in his face.

God provided that all men are born equal. It was Sam Colt that provided that they can live that way.

Hi Bloke.

You die regardless. In America we dgaf. This is why your nations with your majesty and bullshit are cucked pussy bois

Oh yeah, and how about if he has a fucking shotgun?

Thank Protestant God my country is white so this never happens

they'll just use their honed fash bashing technique

check. mate.

They do have responses, I've seen them in the past. Ranging from "just use a stun gun" to "let him take your stuff, it can be replaced".

Hahaha nah you're just going to catch some lead to the dome, tough guy

but what if the guy is fascist?

>locked out of your house
The posture of the man indicates that he will be kicking that door many times before it opens. He would have better luck visiting the neighbors until his wife returns.

> I work out DAILY, am 225+ lbs of pure muscle and 6'3 and keep a baseball bat right by my bed

And you're still NO match for a bullet, retard.

Well one could call the cops. I personally prefer having a big dog because the cops are really slow to respond and are more likely to shoot me than help me.

He better be ready to use it. At my house I know he is there long before he thinks I do. I don't fuc with a shotgun. AK with 30 rounds. The second he raises that foot he is gonna die in a hail of lead.

isn;t i mean

>not having enough stealth cababilities to sneak and stab quietly
Oh wait I saw the flag. Too fat for sneaking

>his door isn't seige proof

>that stance

also, that's a steel frame door resistant to such attacks.

Bow and arrow, spear, kitana sword, lasso, literally a number of other options for home defense. BS argument. the only real argument for keeping muh guns is grandpappy taught me how to shoot gud and we're muricans amen

Limo libs live in the safest areas, only perma-poors praying for gentrification need to arm themselves.

I have one of these, since i can't get a gun legally where i live.

They'll post on twitter and other social media, hoping this will cause a social change

There's a snake in my boot.

Sure they do, they are the ones kicking down your door to take your guns retard.

This will be exactly what happens to you rollingout.com/2016/01/07/indictments-issued-for-gang-who-kidnapped-and-anally-assaulted-college-football-players/

Hope you know where you're aiming, dude. An AK is gonna put holes through your walls. I recommend a pistol with expanding tip rounds; they're less likely to go through walls and hit other people, but one of those in the leg or torso and they're down and out.

>unarmed intruder wearing a ski mask comes limping in through your broken font door with a leg injury
>it's not a darkie

Could be worse I suppose.

>I'm not killing anybody over a simple life mistake, sometimes people get desperate and need to make a little money

ftfy

t. someone who chose to relocate, stay in a homeless shelter for 4 months and rebuild his life instead of using his 12 gauge and 9mm to rob a fellow citizen.

Criminals deserve the worst.

>not offering your boypussy to him

The weakest man in the world and the strongest man in the world are locked in a fight to the death. The weakest man takes out a gun and shoots the strongest man. He dies.

Firearms are the great equalizer of violence in a world run by disparity of force. Sure you could get shot by someone else, but you also have the ability to defend yourself on an equal playing field. You don't need to be a spartan trained from birth in martial combat, and you don't need to be a samurai mastering sword skills to be strong. You just need to have the gumption and will to protect yourself.

FORDED OVER GINSHIRRION TIMES *earth shaking*

you scream out "black lives matter" and take my reparations for my ancestors enslaving of your ancestors. kek.

Call the police
While waiting, allow robber to molest your wife
It's the Canadian way

Swedish way is to prepare the bed for the incoming violation. Maybe light some candles to set the mood? Prove me wrong. ProTip: you can't.

>Intruder enters home
>I have no gun
>He doesn't either
>He realises the house isn't empty
>Runs off
Wow, looks like anti-gun fags got completely BTFO once again.
I won't even get a change to practice being a true american patriot by drawing my gun on the criminal only to get killed because I forgot to reload it after my 3 month old daughter shot herself with it again the week before.

So what happens if they have a gun you fat faggot?

Does your magic bat deflect bullets like wonder woman's bracelets?

>He realizes the house isn't empty
>Puts on his rape face.
If you file a report with the police you'll go to prison for hate speech where your white ass will be murdered for not being muslim.

My friend has a katana. The problem is using it indoors. He's well practiced outside, but inside he's limited to just forward stabbing motions. Also, they don't penetrate weak to mild body armor (as in, a few layers of denim. you can forget about thick plastic and anything stronger).

he is so full of leftist machismo that the bullets turn around and magically fly into nazis.

leftists are the biggest and the baddest and the toughest, if you didn't know. they're so tough man. and so well respected. in case you didn't know, "leftism" among whites is just a way for insecure people to feel better about themselves and feel more accepted by society. that's why white leftists are always so obsessed with proving their machismo and toughness, they're basically operating from a place of deep personal self-hatred and insecurity.

intro to communism 101, that's what the entire ideology is about. self-hatred and normalizing your own weakness and insecurity among the population. it's literally and truly the most evil and horrendous political philosophy ever conceived of.

Haha! Look at that guy's leg! He couldn't kick a door down! lolololol!!!

Anti gun fags are all about this, they want to disarm white people so the anarcho Mandela liek nigger tyranny can wipe them out

> forgets that criminals generally ignore gun laws, and are typically repeat offenders in this regard
On the streets of LA, you can see colored folk walking about with everything from rusty hipoints to silenced glocks. Mag ban? Silencer ban? Yeah, dude, call the cops.