MGTOW-s are ultimate degenerates...

MGTOW-s are ultimate degenerates. MGTOW-s are a bunch of biter virgin neckbeard losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminist. They cherry pick a story about 1 women doing something bad and generalize it on all women with titles ''why do women X''. They divide 50% of white population and fall for shill meme of don't get married and don't have children. Do have children and do get married. Also The marriage will take you 1000 gazzilion dollars is a meme written by 1 person and spread by copy pasta from people who haven't even dated anyone let alone married someone.

Reminder white women are literally heavenly
youtu.be/KbNXnxwMOqU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU'RE KEKED THOUGH!

>KEKED
GOD DAMN THAT GETS ME EVERY TIME
EVERY
TIME

Roasties are getting really desperate if they actually take the time to put all this shit together just to convince some fat virgins they are worth something.

T. Roastie

>Reminder white women are literally heavenly
This is now a female hate thread.

Western women are socialized to be faggots with tits.

t. roastie
>in all fields

*yawn *

Ok, let's get married and force men to marry. BUT let's take most of women's rights away that allow them to enslave or destroy men's life, and also punish with real consequences being a slut and cucking. I'm all for that deal, what'd ya say?

There's nothing wrong with being anti-roastie. Once women are back in the kitchen and out of the voting booth than MGTOW will no longer be needed.

>t. Asshurt roastie with no beta provider to raise Tyrones child.

Can I MGTOW if I'm half-shitskin pol? I don't want to bother with women. That sounds like work.

more for you rite? shut your anus

t. roastie

I literally said you cherry pick pictures. Its like me posting pics of man commiting crime or cheating since man commit crime in 99% of cases

stop whining. artificial wombs are coming soon

Not MGTOW nor do I like them, but women are deceitful serpents and men should be aware that they thrive in the current system.
Your claim is also delusional and are a white cuck virgin slobbering in front of them.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think roastie. Post tits or gtfo

>Believing there actually are women on pol

So you're just a white knight? That's even worse, kys.

We need to return some laws to what they were when white birth rates were still good

What has happened, is feminist laws have made people of all higher IQs stop having children in great quantity, or at all, while encouraging people with low IQ to have more kids, at the expensive of people with generally higher IQ even

Berating "MGTOWs" for not being altruistic cucks who go and get themselves cucked in a system that is designed largely to fuck them is not going to change anything

Suffrage was the mistake.

reminder that it was thirsty men who gave women their rights. Men would totally fuck their children's future just for pussy

99% of white women aren't virgins.

Therefore 99% of white women are trash only good for fucking.

>yfw you realize that all threads bashing MGTOW are made by roasties
Real man wouldn't care about MGTOW, more chicks to impregnate by themselves.

Why do you care so much about them?
You're obsessed

Why is this now an everyday thing
pro or con, this topic is stupid

All mgtows are free to move to Pakistan or Afghanistan i hear their views on women would fit right in.
Reason we differe from muslims is because we respect our women
All societies that respected women Thrived. Ancient Egypt respected women and they were best and once they got conquered by Islam they went bad. Europe has always been best continent and they always respected their women. Japan is also high tier. Meanwhile Afghanistan, Pakistan etc... are biggest shitholes on planet

>t. rostie
How does it feel not being able to compete with fucking cartoon?

Are you a toasty roastie?

Its really annoying having to see 20 anti white women threads an hour with comments filled with ''THIS XDDDD''

>white women are literally heavenly

How does it feel to be inbreed polak and look like this?

Women are about to become obsolete.

>male version of feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U

Cherry picked evens. More white women voted Trump then hillary and more women voted for Le Pen then Man
Macron = man
Soros = Man
Swedish PM = Man
Trudeau = man
Hardly women bringing refugees here

>All societies that respected women Thrived
When they got rights, the birth rates dropped, infidelity rose and the welfare states were established, all bad for whites.

who is going to raise those children?

Say what you will about seba but he is more manly than 90% of your average western guys. He is not for you though.

DONT TOLERATE THE STANK FACE

Fwminist want to change society to cater to them
MGTOW want to have nothing to do with society

>just to convince some fat virgins they are worth something.

If you think that's why, you're delusional. They want to shame beta men into picking up the pieces of their wasted youths, marrying them, and then part with half of their assets after a bitter divorce.

It's also in their interest to keep the wheels of government largesse thoroughly greased, because a generation of tyrones, Juans, and single mother Ashleys aren't going to pay for themselves unless Melvin's tax dollars are footing the bill.

Single fathers, they have proven to be secon best to a normal family, since those are going flat, fast.

right bc someone who hates women the way you do should be trusted to raise a child, especially a female one. you can't even take care of yourself bro.

You still didn't refute the idea that it's several orders of magnitude wiser to marry a virgin, and only a virgin, woman. Contrast this with how few white women are virgins past 20, and you end up arguing that men should be marrying some very young females and grooming them. Heck, that's a much better argument to appeal to the MGTOW crowd than shaming, which does nothing as is.

> female one
Who would like to have daughter anyway?
IT would be best to just clone yourself and teach your clone what you wished to be thaught to yourself.

MGTOW is just packaging and labeling of something that already existed, so that a few fame whores can make money on patreon and podcasts. Mens rights fags are the most authoritarian losers on the internet, and now they're down with MGTOW

>hates women
#notallwomen
>can't even take care of yourself
Married for 14 years and got 4 kids, seems I'm doing OK.
Also
>strawman
>argument

MGTOW = Men that women never wanted in the first place, going there own way. Fox and sour grapes. They're like the male version of fat feminists. Just low genetic quality humans that have no use. You can't be unwanted and then act like its a choice your single. If you had hotties lined up begging to be in a relationship with you, and you said NO (like leonardo di caprio) then I would respect that. Its like me saying I drive a piece of shit car because I like it better than BMW/Ferrari, not because that's all I can afford right now...

Source?
Some anons have said it was mostly older guys who got raped in divorce court. I don't know who to believe kek

Holl up roastie. 80% of woman fuck only 20% of man. For those 80% of man it's either MGTOW or landwhales.
Isn't it reasonable to say: Fuck that!
And go with your own business. Those so called loosers in their 30s gonna be rich and successful because no parasites like you on their resources. While you will be unwanted and with cats. I'd say that it's MGTOW guys winning here.

>Some anons have said it was mostly older guys who got raped in divorce court.

How do you think the entire thing started in the first place?

kek has spoken

you basically described islam

better idea, find the chosen girl and just live together without marriage and signing that bullcrap contract of sharing property. If she turns out to be a bitch and bail out on you let her leave she can't take your stuff.

As I mentioned when this fag started whining about MGTOW in another thread. MGTOW is the rejection of gynocentrism. It includes a deep understanding of female nature. Many in MGTOW have been divorce raped, falsely accused of rape, and untimately fucked over do to a gynocentric system where mrn have no rights. These shit talking fags who want to come on here and pretend to be chads don't know what they're talking about.

To be fair, there probably are some unemployed neckbeard virgins in the MGTOW movement, even if the bulk of it is the veteran males you're talking about, and are probably right about.

Remember brothers, never let yourself be addicted to woman.

They will parasite on you both mentally, physically and on your resources, then there is 80% chance they discard you like a trash and 20% chance they gonna parasite on you for the rest of your life.

Don't play russian roulette with your life, avoid woman!

You're telling me if a legit 8/10+ showed interest in you, you would decline because you're afraid of "divorce rape"

Who the fuck are fooling kiddo?

>OP and his white Knight cuck squad gets destroyed by a single poster and stops responding
Based slovenac

I too like to spend my time inside on google images looking up heavily photoshopped pictures of white women running through fields of wheat instead of interacting with them or paying attention to their behavior.
White women sure are a treasure.

There probably are. But what some of these fags actually describe are called TFL (true forced loneliness) it is not the same thing. MGTOW can get women but choose not to deal with them. TFL are the unwanted that some fag brought up.

legit 8/10+ are whoring themselves on cock carousel though.

Heaving sex with large number of random people is disgusting.

Wouldn't touch girl like that with 2 meter stick.

How will OP and bunch of his white knight squad ever recover!

I'm not MGTOW because I want kids. I just understand them. There are some MGTOW that still fuck women, just don't have relationships beyond that.

Cant see you refuting any of those guys points except with
>those are cherrypicked pictures goyim!!!1!
While posting a bunch of actually cherrypicked pictures yourself in the OP kek
White Knight cucks on suicide watch

You probably aren't going to convince these blue pill guys. They don't seem to have an understanding of female nature and thus don't understand the cock carousel reference.

Yes.

So are those cherrys or grapes?

0/10 shill. Being MGTOW is by definition being a loser, both go together hand in hand.

Bump

>They cherry pick a story about 1 women doing something bad

Faggot, every single man in my surroundings is either already divorced or in a process of nasty divorce, the only ones that aren't are the ones over sixty years old.
The amount of men I saw sleeping on the table in dinning/resting room putting in 18 hours per day for months in a row to pay for alimony or roof over their head stopped being funny years ago.

You know what I think? That you are a fucking jew who desperately needs at least some white kids to feed the army of shitskins he imported to keep his ponzi scheme going.

Mgtow never states not to have children. It just means not dealing with bullshit from women and focusing on yourself, while being open to a nice girl.

You're right there is a 100% divorce rate, not 98 or 99, a fucking 100% dude. Every couple is divorced within 1 year, every fucking one. According to this shill apparently.

Just read what all the shills are saying goyim, do NOT have children. OK goy? NEVER have children. Be a good goy and do what the jew wants you to do.
Oh and I forgot, in case you don't go MGTOW you must marry an asian, black or latina but NEVER a white woman, this is very important goyim.

Remember this whitey, there is only 2 options for you: either go MGTOW or racemix. Period.

not mgtow but what about guys who were all but used by women constantly and wants nothing to do with relationships at all? am i degenerate for protecting myself?

robots

You aren't. There are men and women who both been used and not dealing with that shit anymore. I think MGTOW is more of a meme and the flip side is like 3rd wave feminists who don't like men.

People walking away from gynocentrism and focusing on themselves is not comparable to a political movement seeking to give themselves more power and increase gynocentrism.