Donald J. Trump is the worst human ever

Hitler. Mousilini. Nero. Hitler a second time. Saddam. History is filled with exploits of ruthless tyrants. We know these stories far too well.

Heartless dictators, mad drunk with power, consumed with hatred for their fellow man, siezing control of the populace to trade our blood to fund their treasuries.

Our FAKE President and Thief, Donald J. Trump is no exception. He is the worst human ever.

Never before in the history of democracy has the gentile fabric of liberty and peace been so threatened by the vile unchecked evil of an unhinged despotic psycopath, such as we are whitnessing through the dangerous regime of Donald J. Trump; the worst human ever.

As you read this, mothers are crying as their children are being ripped from arms and womb, all because of Donald J. Trump.

School children beaten down, he elderly abused, innocents hand from the trees like strange fruit, because of Donald J. Trump.

Historians will write about this. They will place it inside of a book labeled "The Worst Person Ever." That book will contain only one page. On that page will be written only one name, Donald J. Trump.

Thank you for reading. #Resist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/58r68aCwtVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>get fired from every job you've had
>have no wife
>have no kids
>become raging alcoholic
>spend the rest of your life making autistic twitter videos yelling like a retard
>claim Trump ruined your life

Guy needs to be put out of his misery.

Yet he contributes more to the Tax system than you ever will in ur pathetic life

You cannot 'sage' the #Resistance

This embarrassment to our species needs to off himself

"As you read this, mothers are crying as their children are being ripped from arms and womb, all because of Donald J. Trump."

I was particularly amused by the OP/Olbermann claim that Trump is trying to pull a Planned Parenthood on the unborn. Wake up Keith, that's the policy of the Dem plantation, not Trump.

If this is actually Keith Olberman. I wan't you to know you're a fucking child raping KIKE. YOU DESERVE DEATH.

>back to the fake president meme

Do you fags ever learn?

>implying Trump wouldn't fight the nazis and form a Israel state if he was the 1930/1945 president

It's so fun watching this asshole's career nosedive hard now that ESPN tanked him

Absolutely savage

Don't forget sucking his gfs dads dick

>Fired as a news reporter for being crazy
>Career ruined as an anchorman since he's too unstable in front of a camera
>Now works as the social media town crier for a fashion magazine

>Our FAKE President
Looks real to me

>Mousilini
Was he allied to Catler?

Doesn't Olbermann have any friends or family that can do an intervention for him? Guy is a legit nutcase and needs help.

They're probably afraid to approach him. The man is seriously unhinged.

Donald J. Trump is a con-man playing a con-game, soon he will be convicted for creating conflict and he will be a convict.

The man is utter filth.

Under no uncertain terms can he not be explicity linked to the rise of White terrorism. Hate. Fighting in our streets. The death of Heather Heyer, struck down by Neo-Nazi fascists in Charolettesvill, Virginia at the so-called "Unite the Right Rally"

The blood of this innocent child is on Donald J. Trumps hands. When given the opportunity to appease for this murder, he rubbed his bloody hamds in our face and gave America the middle finger.

And if you support ehis genocidal "president", the the lowerest-case of the letter "p", then her blood is on your keyboards to. You should feel nothing but shame for your actions. #Resist

is that a picture of a nazi?
acts like one.
what a pussy.

>that reddit spacing

FUCK OFF with your bullshit narrative. go suck DICK somewhere else faggot

remember when a guy at a BLM rally shot 12 cops killing 5?

Incorrect, if I had the power I would have already murdered tens of millions

Sweet! I wasn't even there and I get credit! Hey y'all I killed me a fat antifa bitch...woohoo

take note faggots. my argument here killed the thread. us it to make shills flee

What does pressing enter once do then?
Nothing?
Genuinely curious.

>1 post this ID

>2 posts by this ID

maybe I just like to space my paragraphs because I went to elementary school and learned how to write gud

wtf with that spacing
return from whence you came

>
Where the fuck is the link, I enjoy watching this utter faggot and his fake rants

Here's one where he blames Trump for Charolestteville, even implying he caused the death of the helicopter crash.

youtu.be/58r68aCwtVg

>As you read this, mothers are crying as their children are being ripped from arms and womb, all because of Donald J. Trump.
>School children beaten down, he elderly abused, innocents hand from the trees like strange fruit, because of Donald J. Trump.
just makes you want a cigarette

He's literally going to whip out the human race via nuclear bombs, none of those guys did that.

>children are being ripped from arms and womb
I thought the democrats supported abortion?

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

7.5 more years of this quality salt

Anyone who isnt retarded knows you leave a space between paragraphs. Have you ever read a book?

No Trump. I'm not tired of winning yet.

Those aren't paragraphs you fucking retarded redditor. Type a memo like that in an office setting, not that you'd know what that is, and you'd get fired.

Troll, I happen to think Trump is rocking along very well....MAGA

The Honorable Doctor Mr. President Trump celebrates diversity before it was en vogue via Miss Universe pageants which showed off the most beautiful the world had to offer. He empowered women long before the fake feminists movement and help land many of thousands of people jobs particularly minority's and/or people with various ethnicities. The Left hate him bc he follows the Law. You chimp out with low emotional intelligence. The Left doubles/Triples down on losers and loser strategy. Winning like the Honorable Doctor Mr. President Trump does can only be appreciated by grabbing a motherfucker by their pussy.
Idk why I'm even responding to your autistic screeching.

I hope Ivanka or KellyAnn can be the first Madame President, granted Cucker Tarlson is VP as a handler.

lel the absolute larp of his ''anger'' when in fact its only frustration for being on the losing side, hilarious

checked and this.

>Nero
>implying

Olbermann is spiritually a jew. He loves the shekels more than his race.

Children being ripped from wombs is a Democrat pratice

>1 sentence paragraphs 10 times in a row

that isn't how paragraphs work.

> then her blood is on your keyboards to.
*licks*

Nero was fucking BASED you cuck.

Moussy Leeny is glad you remembered how to spell his name.

Donald J TRUMB HAS A MILLION TRANSPLANTED HITLERS UPON HIS HEAD

*unzips bastille*

You didn't say fuck motherfucking fucker fucking traitor fuck enough.

welcome to pol faggot

The first 3 persons you mention are kinda of great, you know.

>Hitler. Mousilini. Nero

You always know it's a jew when they start mentioning Nero.

i love this guy
if he didnt exist we should have invented him