There is literally nothing wrong with having multiple wives in order to raise the white birthrates

There is literally nothing wrong with having multiple wives in order to raise the white birthrates.

I know

you sound like a nigger.

Then what incentive is there to make the beta males work so you can extract their productivity?

if you are responsable for all the families, yes, theres no problem.

The uniform distribution of the genders is the foundation of a prosperous civilization. IE Polygamy creates internal conflict, in which society cannot prosper without an ever expanding conquest to satisfy the unequal balance of the sexes. See: all Muslim countries ever

If you don't actually raise your children then they will turn out like niggers. At most 5 children, 3-4 is better though. What is perfectly fine though is having another wife and raising an additional family once your children are adults

still degeneracy though

THIS IS TRUE MEANING OF THE LIFE

real polygamists don't look like that

Birth rates aren't the only measure of succes. We don't need more white people, we just need so much less niggers.

A man can own as many cunts as he can afford to buy and support.
>implying you can't just make more female babies to correct the gender imbalance
We're not cavemen.

It does.If you are alpha you can have everything.Just act like king.Do whatever you want

Honestly they kind of do. The only people who can be polygamists (and were historically) were the uber-elites, like Ottoman Sultans. They could afford to just buy whatever women as slaves they wanted and could get plenty of hot wives due to their powerful positions. Polygamy among the lower classes was pretty much unheard of.

then go live in utah with the rest of the mormon heretical degenerates.

How do you do that? Abort male babies?

>fantasies
it isn't the olden days anymore

if so, consider me white, north american delicia.

You know I was thinking about the same thing the other day, to bring in a bunch of extreme racist chinese women and build a harem in europe

Like Muhammed the goat fucker?
No thank you

You have to fulfill several requirements to succeed polygamy,but it does work.

Chinese are the worst of the East Asians. At least fuck Japanese or Koreans you fucking degenerate.

>Just act like king.Do whatever you want
You talk like fucking nigger

Im just Chad who is doing whatever he want.

My gf is OK with having a second wife as long as she is wife #1. She doesn't like the idea but I have been working on her for over a year.

I have pretty much convinced her it's the right thing to do to Biblically (she's a super Christian) and also it will be much easier to have 5+ kids and live a comfortable life with an extra wife with us both knowing I will never make more than 60k+ (I don't have a ((career))

So yes, multiple wives is good. just don't be greedy. Keep it under 3.

It's called "sperm sorting", centrifuges and shit.
>people I don't like do X
>therefore X is bad
What is actually wrong witha man owning more than one cunt?

Well...Most people dont want it,so it pointless to explain it to them.Its just like Red Pill for normies.Just do it for yourself and enjoy it.Maybe other will fallow you if you are sucesfull

The main thing wrong is that there's only about 50-50 men and women. If you take 2 women, someone else has 0 women. That's bad because it creates a permanent class of men who can't ever get married, have sex, or have kids and are very angry about it.

There's nothing wrong with white harem.
- Male can work, earn money, fulfill his ambitions
- Females can take care of house, make dinners for husband, give birth for beautiful, blonde haired, strong and smart, white sons and daughters.
- Females didn't need any retarted friends for gossiping
- You can do your job as white alpha male
- It's benefitial for raising children

I can approve that.

Y'know they're going to need separate houses, right? Bitches can't share a space.
>5+ kids
That's way too few. You should have at least ten per wife.
And again, gender demographics can be changed.

>Implying beta would leave their house

and criminalize (by the state) diversity enforcement (by sjw activists) at companies and residential neighborhoods.
0bama and loretta lynch were making up enforcement schemes (suing construction companies for not dselling enough expensive houses to poor blacks, giving low interest mortgages to low credit score people, inter-racial welfare, open borders, refugee resettlements to the most conservative white towns...). these should be outlawed.

>Don't have a gf
>Complain about whites no procreating

I would love to be a polygamist

This
Underrated Post

>the solution is more women

have you guys seriously forgotten how women vote?

They know it too

>no career
>doesn't make more than 60k
>thinks his genes are good enough to have 5 kids

no we don't need more retards populating this earth

>leaving millions of disaffected millitary aged virgins
thats how you get isis

>less than 60k a year
>wants to support 20 kids
nice work bro

If you really want to sacrifice yourself for the white race, here's what you do. Go and fuck as many aryan genetic women as you can. Use tinder, use friends, use drunk chicks as bars, anywhere you find them. Fake commit to them, even multiple at a time, and in the name of having sex. Sabotage the bc pill, condoms, "pull out", whatever is needed to impregnate them. Once pregnant stay on until 3 months in or so and then move on. Keep in loose contact, any talk of abortion and bombard with pro-life propaganda(its a hard choice as it is, you saying its murder and that "you want the kid, you just need to grow up" will make it harder to commit to abortion.) Once past the abortion term limit, move on and fill that slot with a new woman.

Will some women abort? Yes, but not the majority. Will they come after ypu for child support and get it and fuck your life up? Yes, absolutely. But while your sacrificing your life, living in enternal debt to these women, you will know that you sacrifice is not in vein, as in a lifetime, you could have added 100s of white babies to the population. Do you have what it takes user?

>Y'know they're going to need separate houses, right? Bitches can't share a space.
>You dont know how it does work.
>You are just crying whole time
>Ignore him

Imagine the smell in that room

Of course cunts shouldn't be allowed to vote, that's a given. Cunts aren't people, it's a travesty that they're allowed in government.

Retard.
The kind of person that gets drunk at bars, uses tinder and spreads em for anybody isn't the sort who can raise a child in a stable home.

If you want nigga babbys and white trash, your plan works fine though.

>are bongs allowed to say retard? Isn't that part of your thoughtcrime yet?

More white trash > no whites

If you want the white race to be lowered to nigger levels, why don't you just racemix like 1/3 of your 46% "white" America already does?

The lack of planning for the future your post has already tells me your a nigger though.

OP any tips on finding a second wife

they will get free non white prostitutes

A plan for post-nuclear war survival involves living underground with a 10:1 female-to-male ratio. A sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

Only facism can fix the problem and maintain white culture, but you and I as the individual can do nothing to really make that happen. My plan is within our ability and makes more whites. The best quality whites? No, but whites. Culture can be redicovered, pure blood lines cant.

Women drive polygamy, not men, DUMBASS

Wtf are you talking about? It's always been men driven. It just causes beta uprisings, so it had to be outlawed.

Does your first wife have any sisters? They're a good first choice since they're already close. Another good choice is a distant cousin of yours

5 per wife sounds good to me. Nah, they'll get along and we wont be doing that stupid, each girl gets her own room and i take turns sleeping with them.

I'm going King David / Solomon style. One big bed with my girls. It's not like we'll be having degenerate threesomes. unless they're comfortable with me dominating them. They wont be allowed to touch each other sexually.

Yes I agree if you can support that many spouses and children. Go ahead, but I dont care if youre white. I'm not paying for your kids or taking care of them.

A career ties you down and you won't be able to raise your many children. Which is the whole point of multiple wives.

Already working on my real estate license, have an in house real estate family own company already that I will be taking over.

Also working on a supplement website that should bring in 10-30K per year once it's up and running well.

Girls can do some online part time job as well and bring in 10K each.

Everything will add up enough to support a family. but only if we limit material distractions and keep to good ol' simple country living. NO frivolous spending.

Already talked All this over with my current girl. Whom was a virgin, she bled all over my sheets. Hyper christian, red-pilled, and goes on pol but doesn't post bc ya'll are too mean to here haha, she can't handle the bantz.

This will get you tied down with tons of child support Do Not Do.

Go out to Utah, Montana, Idaho etc. They have communities who are open to it.

There are also forums for recruiting a second wife.

Honestly, you'll have the best of luck finding a mormon/christian girl and convincing her yourself.

My gf's younger sister just got divorced and has become a degenerate, and if it is just a 'stage' and she comes back to God, then my plan is to wife her up as well.

GF hates the idea of me marrying her sister as well, but after a couple months shes open to the idea and thinks it will be the best situation for both of them because neither can find another guy as good as me in this degenerate world.

She just doesn't like the idea of me sexing her sister, grosses her out. She'll get over it. My gf is a hard head who tries wear the pants when in actuality she's very submissive.

But women fucking hate each other OP

Polygamy is driven by women, but finding the second wife is a bitch. Thanks for the tips user

This is something men just have to understand before they start fantasizing about this degenerate polygamy. Women are jealous creatures, if I could, I would kill 90% of them.

only if you can financially support all the kids

There is strong scientific evidence that multi-generational polygamy results in in-breeding and thus the proliferation of genetic diseases, ultimately leading to a weaker, less healthy population.

A woman who even considers sharing her man with another woman/women is the ultimate cuckess and should not reproduce more weak-minded women and people generally.

I've only ever heard this said by men who have trouble getting 1 wife much less multiples.

at least niggers know how to mantain healthy birthrates

There is literally nothing wrong with using artificial wombs to raise the white birthrates

>spending all your time thinking about cumming and trying to cum is virtuous

You must love faggots.

your daily reminder that you can only be cucked if you are the the breadwinner, because you are indirectly paying for the use of your partner's genitalia and because the whore is not the supporter she has no say with regards to your dick

No, everyone who willingly lets their partner fuck other people is a cuck. End of the story.

which ones do you want me to impregnate?

>tfw no gf
>this fucker has 2

>producing white trash and tarnishing the master race is somehow not worse than literally every other outcome
I would actually rather have 50 more malcolm X's than have you turning us into white versions of the retarded, violent shitskins that have been begging for gibmedats all these decades
lol objectively wrong, faggot. spouses who do not significantly contribute to the family dont get monopolies on fucking

all women are cucks

women would rather share 1 chad with multiple girls then be monogamous to one beta

lrn2redpill

There is everything wrong with it. Christ says that one woman belongs to one man and vice versa.

Follow the word of God or the world will crush you.

Sorry user, Book Of Mormon, Old Testament, Quran are all good with it.

Polygamy for the user that can pull it off.

Dude are you fucking retarded? You need not even marry them. Look at any of the rich and powerful. Theyre either fuckin all kinds of bitches or didlin kiddies.

Hillary and her husband are both reportedly well known for bringing women to their rooms.

Just think a whole generation of strippers and criminals raised by single moms you pumped and dumped. I think i'll pass. The idea is less niggery shit not more.

>Post and run
Sage

And what if the spouse who earns money in the family is a woman? Can she be a cuck then? Also, it looks like you're trying to say that traditionally female roles in family do not contribute much to the family unit, you should rethink it next time your wife prepares you a meal or washes your clothes and cleans all the house.

A lot of 30-something childless white women out there. If you're white take the Edpill and do your part.

Pic related.

>how to utterly annihilate civilization in a generation
It'd be worse than the french revolution. The men without women will revolt and execute/enslave all men with women and then take the women by force. They have nothing to lose.

>falling for the "children are expensive" meme
Yes, yes, good goyim.

Don't forget to buy our latest mobile junk for your kids by the way.

This. Whites have reached a kind of dynamic equilibrium while subhumans are spawning like rats.

Except for the US since it's illegal in every State I believe.

Besides, no woman in the West would go along with it.

I think the birthrate was declining just in time for automation and decentralization. Now with these insane policies and general decay the West is finished.

The Old Testament was what was found in the dead sea scrolls. God had NO issue with David or Solomon, or many others having multiple women AS LONG as he MARRIED them.

Jesus knows this.

We are bound to our wives sexually. just make sure you marry them.

God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Old Testament rules still apply. God is OK with multiple wives.

A board full of whiney NEET manchildren who spend their time wanking to traps/loli/hentai and arguing with strangers extols the virtues of bigamy?
Pic related - my sides.

Option one. You be parking.

Option two. Married a pussy.
Not the best prospect for a first wife if you intend to have a harem, but workable in a bigamy structure if nr2 is also a pussy.

Also the easy way to handle the bantz is enternal hatred, unending disgust, complete confidence or absolute ignorance. The secret is to be very inclusive and hate, be disgusted of, etc everyone.

We don't want anyone felt left out of any final solutions we cook up....

Basically a pic your poison type of deal. And anyone claiming they don't have one of those or another variant is a liar.