Was Britain wrong to declare war on Germany? Was there any other alternative given all the treaties they were breaking?

Was Britain wrong to declare war on Germany? Was there any other alternative given all the treaties they were breaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/34KOT9UlnUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no the treaty of Versailles was pretty much a war crime. it was a punch in the face and the german goverment would have ultimatly come for the united kindom (fair enough desu)

What was wrong from the Britain is taht they rather lost their empire isntaed of sueing for peace and get out with a few lost colonies (proably the richest tho) and a regime change

that they rather lost their empire*

You're speaking with the gift of hindsight. What should we have done instead in 1939?

No
The eternal kraut must be defeated

i think you misunderstood me, it was the right call to declare war against germany
What was the wrong call is not sueing for peace and rather trying to survive at all cost until the USA join the conflict to turn sides and win at the cost of the whole British Empire (the economic strains of such war)

and when i mean sueing for peace i dont mean vichy french since you would have been in a better situation to negotiate

nice work teabag

There were 3 possibilities :

- Declare war like historically, wich after the defeat of France required waiting until USSR/USA joined the show, with the result that UK's great power status would be dwarfed after the war by the major victors.

Stay neutral and wait for the inevitable Soviet-German war, wich would result into one of them being the only continental power, and sooner or later have a powerful enough navy/air force to invade UK or make it a vassal state.

The best alternative would be to unironically accept Hitler alliance offer and join the Axis, which would allow Britain to keep its empire.

>The best alternative would be to unironically accept Hitler alliance offer and join the Axis, which would allow Britain to keep its empire.

as distasteful as it may seem this probably would have had a better end result as communism would have been completely eradicated off the face of the earth, Germany would probably have ended up genociding the absolute fuck out of people in the east but its not like that didn't happen anyway, the overall death toll probably would have been much lower and western civilization would still be standing strong.

20/20 hindsight I guess

No we weren't wrong. We signed a treaty with Poland saying we would attack Germany. That's what we did.

We were wrong to do the treaty of Versailles. We screwed Germany too hard and they pushed back.

Churchill was wrong.
youtu.be/34KOT9UlnUY

>no the treaty of Versailles was pretty much a war crime

lets just forget that the german goverment in ww1 bassically fucked themlselfes with rampant dept and spending when the could not pay it back.

not to mention retarded generals like ludendorf lauching a last ditch attack in 1918!

Commies conquered the other half of Poland at the same time (plus baltic states). Why attack Germany who only annexed half of a country?

Check the current state of not only UK but Europe too and you tell me who was right and who was wrong.

This. It's time to do things right.

always questioned myself about that. the great jew indeed

The guarantee of Poland was specifically made against Germany, also most countries at this time did not recognise the Soviet Union as a real country

>france

Not even a nazi or a Hitler supporter but britcucks had it planned. They're slaves to likes and always have been.

Their whole empire (their whole relevant history) was literally proto globalism for the rothshilds. Before that their irrelevant history was just low iq island nuggets who got easily taken by oily cromwell.

It it pointless for any brit to be on pol for anti Semitic/progressive/globalist reasons since that is what the fucks have been built on. They're the shabbos goy for their Jewish overlords, and yet even the stupid nationalists think they're fighting against soothing.

The ire "royal" family has been cucked by some rich arab who duck their whore princess. William is a feminist who wants his daughter to be next to the throne, and Harry is dating a roastie bigger who also claims to be a feminist.

Their shitty and emasculated police force is full of women, the leader of the London police is a dyke feminist, the leader of scotland is a dyke feminist, and their boring pm is a childless feminist.

They're a nation that is now so cucked that shitty Islam will have to save it.

If you're a brit who believes in uncuckeningr, then give up on Britain now. If you want to raise quality family and people, then move somewhere traditional.

If you're a brit who thinks he's redpilled because he hates a few sjw and Muslims, and thinks he can save his country, then kys. Your whole countru, hustory, and existence was just a rothschild surfboard.

I hope based Kim and The Ayetollah destroy Britain. Right after they nuke burgers, saudis, the israel

Britain IS the most cucked country on the planet, and thy have always been the Sweden before Swedes.

supporting the austrians in their unjust war on serbia was a war crime buddy

Sir Winston Lennyberg Churchstein.

Recognised them enough to loan them hundreds of millions. Would've been a shame if that couldn't have been repaid with the sweet sweet interest.

SAGE

What a stupid fucking thread.

>hurr durr was it wrong for the kikes to wage world war against Germany who was just protecting itself and Europe from lies the world over and Bolshevik Communist kikery?

SAGE

If Germany conquered Russia, it's over for the allies. So Britain made the right decision.

Nice proxy, Burger. How do I know you're a Burger you might ask.

No, if Britain didn't declared war you would not have all cultural enrichment and by 2047 becoming less then half of the population of UK.

agreed but since he even asked for the alternatives i wanted to keep it slow