Have you prayed to your jew- i mean god Yahweh and Rabbi Yoshuah today?

Have you prayed to your jew- i mean god Yahweh and Rabbi Yoshuah today?

Remember if you dont you'll go to hell goy.
Dont honor your own gods

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140112259
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkele
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y?t=11m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Have you prayed
I did but he's just not listening.

you havent prayed long enough goy, i mean son of yahweh

>he thinks all jews are evil

>Tyrone's not a nigger! He's a black man going to church erry sunday tryin to turn his life around!

they certainly hate europeans

>Unironically worshiping the Demiurge
What would Jeshua think of Christians today? We already know what he thought of the Pharisees...

>honor your own gods
>admits either tens of thousands of gods exist, or he's a larper

You atheists are pretty stupid.

father forgive them they dont know what they do

Israel will fall.

indeed they do exist and they are all the same entities under different names

not that a cucktian would understand

donald trump (pbuh)

I imagine he'd flip the sacrament alters and break every virgin Mary statue he saw

>He thinks Ra, Odin, Zeus, & Jupiter are 4 separate deities
WEW
E
W

The ultimate red pill is that white people -- not the Jews -- are the Israelites of the Bible. The Bible records many instances where Yahweh's chosen people -- the white race -- were led into deep depravity and practical ruin, only to be completely redeemed. There is hope enough for the White Man to survive this latest falling away from Yahweh's teachings. Again, the Holy Bible is a book written by, for, and about the white race. It was written in order to preserve the white race against the Jews (and other people who have race-mixed into the seedline of the devil) through the ages, etc. Known Jewish religious writings and oral tradition often teach morality which is anti-Biblical. These ideas are the foundation of Christian Identity.

Once you entertain the idea that the Bible is about the white race -- with Adam being the first white man, rather than the first "human" -- the things written there start to make A LOT of sense. For example, consider that every genealogy in the Bible is patriarchal, but that the Jews reckon their genealogies matriarchally. Also note that in the Bible it is commanded to the Israelites that their men not cover their heads in the temple (whereas Israelite women are specifically commanded TO cover their heads) -- Jewish men wear the kippah in synagogue. Re-read and think about Genesis, which states of itself that it is the story of Adam -- It's VERY CLEAR in the text that there are OTHER PEOPLE on the earth at the time of his and Eve's creation. When the offspring of Adam and Eve (Cain) leaves the garden, he builds a city with other people. When Adam and Eve are expelled from the garden, they go West... The Original Sin of Eve (and then Adam) was actually race-mixing with non-Whites. The Commandment against "adultery" is actually a commandment against both sex outside of one's marriage, and race-mixing.

Hol up, so you be sayin dat we wuz israelites?

>when you hate your own people so much, you have to LARP as some sandnigger
It's disgraceful

oy gevalt rabbi yoshuah is of peaceful nature

wat? And all the real white european cultures which are documented are what?

smacks lips

That seems to make the most sense so far, to me. Would you really put it past the Jews to steal the entire heritage of the chosen people of God?

Judah =/= Israel

Two separate kingdoms united briefly with the same pantheon. Not that Whites are descended of the lost tribes

Jesus was a false prophet and a pedophile.

Ask any Jew and they will openly tell you Jesus is not their Messiah.

They are awaiting another.

They have their own traditions and their savior has to fulfill certain requirements.

dont listen to this goy. Jesus was an aryan like you.

Pray to Yahweh and Yoshuah

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKING BURGER

No but......

no it doesnt. How do you explain that whites existed for thousands of years and never gave a shit about the hebraic people.

More over the concept of a creator god is a middle eastern thing not white

i wonder what you learned in your history class today?

>wat? And all the real white european cultures which are documented are what?

Why, the 12 tribes of the Israelites, of course. It was prophesied that the descendants of Jacob/Israel would be as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand on the beach. Does this sound like the Jews, or the white race?

>American calling anti-Christian Jew goy

>Yeshua the Jewish egalitarian hippie thinks he has anything on Hercules or Thor

they taught this bible bullshit instead of the superior religion of our ancestors

There's no group of people who explicitly love white people more than the adherents of Christian Identity.

your prophecies mean nothing to me.
Show one connection europeans have with the hebraic people
im not an american im a son of god like you goy im most certainly not an ethnic european taking the piss at christians and jews

you mean the same christians who killed millions of whites to get them to believe in christianity?

>Be chosen by your Semitic war God to spread his message of death and decay
>Radical rabbi says this is wrong so you kill him
>Romans disperse you like roaches
>Proceed to show the nations of the Earth the wonders of pestilence and amorality
>Get kicked out of every land you inhabit
They seem pretty "chosen" to me

I was disagreeing with you dolt
It's one thing for Whites to LARP as Israelites, but it's another for Judeans to as well

Please stop pretending. What you love is jews and your delusion that you are one. You're the semitic equivalent of a wigger, it's disgraceful.

Jesus was Aryan and had come to teach jews. Jews named him Jesus though he had another non-jewish name.

Show flag pussy

yeah sry didnt mean you anyway.

>Jesus though he had another non-jewish name

Colin. His real name was Colin

>Buying into "le Jeezus hippie meme"

Levantines are pretty Aryan, but his name was Yeshua ben Yosef; Jesus the Christ/Christ Jesus is his Romanized name

Christianity is inherently egalitarian and Marxist, it's for everyone and it is in direct conflict with traditional European identity and might
Just look at all the latino, black and Asian Christians. As a Christian you're supposed to see them as your equals, as your brothers and there is no European identity in that
Paganism is the real European tradition and that's a fact but your brainwashing doesn't let you see the truth

dont worry, i read ahead, we will learn about celts thursday

jesus is the greek form of the judaic yoshuah, like everything else in the bible.

But jews didn't want to study and they killed him. They created fake dogma, made him a 'god' in it and pretend it is what he had been teaching.

im greek and live in germany faggot. The christians are a sect of jewish outcasts called sardukes.
Varg is right fag
celts are awesome. Too bad not much has survived from them

Adam was created because the "humans" which were on the earth up until that point were just "beasts of the field", with no spark of the divine. Read Genesis closely and you will have to agree that there were obviously other people on the earth at the time of Adam's creation. Then, keeping this in mind, consider that Yahweh/God then created Eve for Adam, because there was no suitable mate for him -- This is a very odd way of saying that there were no women on the earth, and that's because that's NOT what this is saying. It's saying that there were no white women on the earth, and that racemixing with the Adamic race (whites) would be evil, etc. Christian Identity has a very rich and interesting understanding of the Bible -- all of it.

>Buying into "le i bring le sword i'm so badass" meme

bullshit our gods have given us wisdom and strength.
How do you explain the advanced roman and greek societies

You mean you're Turk?

yep gas yourself kike
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140112259

And even if any of that was even remotely true, I still wouldn't choose a fucking religion that sprang up out of the deserts of the middle east over my own native doctrine.

you probably mean semitic or arabic or anatolic. Turks are mongolic

i dont expect much from christians.

Isnt perkele both an insult and a god in your language? i wonder who is behind this

>WE

just a bunch of christian bullshit

Heres food for thought. How come for thousands of years christians didnt amount to anything after the renaissance which was pagan themed?

>WUZ

>How do you explain that whites existed for thousands of years and never gave a shit about the hebraic people.

I don't know if that's true or not -- Keep in mind that, once a white person had children outside of his race, CI holds that that line is basically relegated to being either of their father the devil OR just "beasts of the field", depending on which non-white people were mixed with, etc. Also, the Bible would likely have us believe that the earth is only 8,000 years old, or whatever.

Perkele is a curse word and a devil sort of thing. Never was worshiped by us. Kill yourself, larping bitch.

Yeshua was a pretty rude and boisterous person, not hippie-like at all; he flipped tables and screamed at people. He even said most would burn like the tares of the field at judgement. There's a funny picture of people lecturing Jesus on how to be more "Christ-like"

>lolz @ Christian bullshit.

Where I am from in the real world this is called research, facts, and logic, what you are saying is called bullshit non arguments. Please continue though

it is true. No one cared about them or their god. When the greeks came into contact with the jews, many of them wanted to be hellenized

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkele

guess (((who))) made it into a curse word.

Read the original nordic surce, it suggests nothing like that. Furthermore (((David F. Greenberg))

The hellenic gods are here and mark my words greece will become hellenic one day

Pic related. All you need to know

>Telling the Jews to bow down
>all you need to know
Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

retarded ass bong

fair enough. now anwser my question.

How come christians paled in comparison to ancient greeks and romans

You don't even have to go that far into the gospel of Matthew, just read the first chapter that explains just how much of a jew rabbi Jeshua was.

>Christianity is inherently egalitarian and Marxist, it's for everyone

Yes, Judeo-Christianty. Not so at all with Christian Identity, which notes that Yashua/Jesus himself said that he had ONLY come for the lost sheep of the Israelites, i.e. the white people who had lost their way. CI makes no bones about it: White people are the ONLY people that the Messiah came to redeem. Universalism has absolutely no place in CI. Not to mention the fact that CI teaches that non-white people, especially those who are mixed with white people, are not permitted to even enter into a congregation at all. So right there the majority of Judeo-Christian churches are illegitimate, according to them. Finally, CI teaches that race-mixing is a grave sin, and that the Commandment against adultery is actual about both sex outside of one's marriage and race-mixing.

hahaah lmao

the sarduces are just jewish outcasts who tried to gain foreign worshippers

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Well you are asking the person mate. I am a Buddhist. I only champion Christianity atm because the kikes want to destroy it for good reason. Do I think it is the best ideology in the world? No, but until people take the final red pill of Buddhism it is the best we have. To stop the kikes the Christians must be rallied to the cause, they are the only group powerful enough, wealthy enough, and organized enough to stop the Jews. I will side the Christians in the is fight, what you are doing is helping the kikes

>All this fucking mental gymanastics
I'm fucking dying here this is mormon levels of stupidity and ass-pulling

>what you are doing is helping the kikes

and 100% pointless, you are not gonna raise a pagan army, this is retarded to even indulge in this train of thought.

>"Chaim, how do we get people to take us seriously when we have Israeli flags?"
>"Oy gevalt, just use the Fascist flag, Abe!"

These threads are beyond embarrassing. Only two kinds of "people" hate Christianity to the point of making threads about it, (((atheists))) and (((Jews))).
It doesn't matter which you are, we don't discriminate, you can all go in the same shower block.

buddhism is a great religion

Us europeans have better alternatives anyway

europeans already have identities

>that sprang up out of the deserts of the middle east

Interestingly, CI points out the the Garden of Eden is an apt allegory for what only white people seem to do best: Turn wastelands into farmlands, and build "paradises" while other races sit in the dust. It's interesting.

you forgot the 3rd real europeans.

Im sure Hypatia the wonderful philosopher who was brutally tortured by your savage kind is one of them

Tell me. do you not believe in the jewish god yahweh? By what right do you tell me i am a crypto jew

>europeans already have identities

Yah Christian ones

>Muh Synagogue of Satan
Read literally every other part of the NT except the deliberately cryptic and ambiguous parts of Revelations. Jews who killed Jesus=Jews who proselytized Jesus=not Whites. Check out Deuteronomy 23:19-20 for extra grins.

>you are not gonna raise a pagan army
That's more likely than Christian Identity gaining any traction.

I'll keep this information in mind as I check out CI.

no germans are germans and greeks are greeks

thats what hanukkah was about. But be careful not to read (((their))) sources

again
do w/e you want I am just giving you the facts

P-probably not. I honestly don't know the CI teaching of when the "true knowledge" was lost to most. Around what time/era are your Christians who killed millions of whites to get them to believe in Christianity?

around 300 a.d.

Keep in mind that europeans had for centuries prior knowledge from druids and philosophers

>I know you are Abraham's descendants
>I you were children of Abraham

In fact, there is one instance in the New Testament where Yashua/Jesus orders some people to be killed.

>Bullshit. That's not true at all, faggot!

And yet, here it is:

Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

What did Jesus try to teach the Jews?

You're about as convincing as those pro immigration posters that go: well, your car is Japanese and your whiskey is Scottish...
But I'm sure you'll just call me kike and think you "won" the argument, so why do I even bother.

they need to pay shekels to the goys

lol

ok here is an argument. Why did the christians did fuck all in comparison to ancient greece? and the only breakthrough came after the pagan renaissance
Kike

>How do you explain the advanced roman and greek societies

Not sure about the CI explanation here, so I'll have to remain silent on this.

>genetic fallacy
oh boy oh boy

>fascist flag
Stop worshipping the state or you're no better than a communist.

because the ancient religions are about knowledge and bettering yourself.

You are right about the divine, but the jewish sects are false

That would seem to be a tough one.

>Kike

Thanks.
That means a lot, coming from someone like you.

and it was written "Jesus of Nazareth and King of the Jews"

ישוע
הנצרי
ומלך
היהודים

Take the first letters, and what do you get?

>genetic fallacy
das right goy, dont listen to your better ancestors believe in our god

>fascist flag
all the other flags are equally shitty and i hate the state. Stop worshipping foreign gods or you're a jew

We had to fend off barbarous hordes of Islamist who were pushing ever so hard to destroy and conquer Europe. They have never stopped and they never will until they are destroyed.

Ancient scriptures transported from the great library of Alexandria to Constantinople and then to Venice and northern Italy were responsible for the renaissance. Which would not have been possible in the Islamic world since every trace of a non Islamic past has to be erased (current day events prove this). All the while we had to expel the Jews every century or so because they be fucking shit up again like scraping gold of coins, hence the current day rims on rings

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y?t=11m50s