is to put a bullet in its head.

>ISIS fucktoy
>time to bring her home to germany

what season of game of thrones is this

not yet
hopefully Iraqis will sentence her to death

>that face
looks like random female character on street from GTA 4

I think she is beautiful, is she okay ;_;?

>COMES HOME TO GERMANY
>NOTHING CHANGES

story?

a-arya?

Virgin detected. Every single woman would look this way and probably way worse without trimming the brows.

make her into an example

Shame, her parents should have protected her. At best she will serve as an example for other european whores that becoming jihadi brides is not a good option.

I know you folks are all against her, but honestly, she was a 15yr old Christian girl. It was the radical dude who brainwashed her and made her come to Syria.

Sorry, but I am with the groups who want her back. She suffered enough. Let her go back to school and be a productive member of society.

Will she do it again? I mean seriously, does anyone actually think she would do this shit again? I doubt it.

Ronny isch liebe disch immernoch, mit dem murat is nix gelaufen, ich komm nach hause. Ich wollte dich nur eifersüchtig machen

I'd hit it.

> with a bat

>this kills the Germany

>Update
14 year old german thot's parents divorce, falls in love with a 20 year old isis member and goes to turkey and then some other country

who the fuck is this bitch?
actually scrap that. I see, teen-edge girl who joined ISIS.

Hey, let Iraq handle it, I'm sure they'll be humane enough

Where was her father?

Seriously. I still have lots of relatives back in Germany and seeing the ancestral home turn to this makes me curse.

She fell in love.

>when a white woman has no access to makeup
ya crackas be crakin

She's not German. She's from Saxony.

Pretty sure one doesn't constitute an entire fucking country, Corneliu

This is not a process of one day. Going into another country to fight a war takes months of thoughts and preparation. In this time she definetly had doubts about it but these doubts never made her not go there.

His only crime was being mad at the system, it's time to bring him home, to UK

Looks like an Anglo.

she has a little extra potato in her genes but i like her

>converting to Islam

just execute her for treason

Women usually have weak eyebrows, that's why they fill them in with pencils. Your virginity really shows.

I'm a retributive thinker. You own the consequences of your actions as part of your identity. Tough shit, roastie

I fell in love, my father did so as well, yours did too, hopefully. If you do dumb shit because of love, you did dumb shit. That does not excuse her.

The bitch betrayed her country AND fought against another country, she was captured after barricading herself in the rubble of a city in Iraq. If germany intervenes it could worsen their relations with the middle east, seeing that they will enforce forgiveness to a war criminal in their eyes.

her parents bought her a Koran ffs. Stupidity breeds stupidity I guess.

her only crime is her eyebrows

man, what kind of bitches are you fucking in jew land? i feel for ya...

her parents divorced earlier that year

>Where was her father?
out looking for her, it was the divorced mom that gave her the money to go

>t. cuck

Go ahead
It's best you betas erase yourself from our generation pool

>fuck the west, im joining ISIS
>n-no pls bring me back, they'll kill me otherwise

>eyebrows
eye-frau

L Jinny coming home and making new music, when?

She needs to die as an example for any imbecile contemplating doing the same.

If they are dirty jew rats yes, typically white aryans do not, hence the surprise kike. Also, gas yourself.

>its time to bring her home, to Germany

awwww

Muslim rape babies m8

LOL hairy Israeli women
He doesn't know that all women aren't as hairy as Jews Greeks and Turks

Do German parents just not give a fuck about their kids? If I was 15 and did this, my dad would have been on the first plane there to take me back and then kick my ass

Germany should have been demolished after WWII. No Mercy to the people who start wars of aggression and perpetrate the Holocaust.

we dont want her

>>t. cuck
Her boyfriend is dead. I am not a cuck. I want her... just her.

That and assisting in war crimes by association, hope she gets raped to pieces

Not wanting death penalty for a traitor is literally being a cuck. It's not because she's young that she must be saved.

too bad ahmed, they are going to execute her

This is guy who traveled to syria and joined isis, now he is rotting in prison. Text says ''from video games to jihad''

>If I was 15 and did this, my dad would have been on the first plane there to take me back
what a cuck
the right thing to do is disown and raise the next one properly

It's time to end her life :^)

Those fucking eyebrows. High Test. I bet she has a huge chewy clit. 100% would swordfight.

I have never trimmed my eyebrows and they look way cleaner than hers. She looks like a Turkish boy.

>she could face death penalty for being a terrorist
Oh no, that sucks

classic privilege snow nigger/niggress
>fucks with us
>"you have to pay for this"
>omg i dindu nuffin i just want to go home

Checked for satanic trips of accuracy

Roastie post

>Every single woman would look this way
>Kikes beauty norms

You semites are truly the ugliest fuckers on the planet along with niggers
No wonder you despise white boy in so much, you re jealous of white beauty , nature's perfection and it says you inside, forever staying inbred semitic freaks , black-coated eyes, giant crooked noses, fucked teeth, rats sausage lips, fish eyes , hair in every body orifice ..ugh

Execute with RPG

>classic privilege leftist
ftfy

We aren't all like that ;^)

I wonder how she feels about sex slaves now she is one

most of those "eyebrows" is dirt she was pulled from under rubble , dirt sticks to eyebrows like a motherfucker because all the sweat pools there
proof non of you sheltered basement dwellers ever done work that gets you sweaty and puts a little dirt on you

i know but i really find the word snownigger funny so i try to use it often

Ffs dude.
Do you know how much an rpg costs?

Assuming you're not proxyfagging, shouldn't you be outside killing ISIS and """insurgents"""?

>does anyone actually think she would do this shit again?
Google Stockholm Syndrome

as i am college educated and self employed, i don't need to die for 1000$ a month

I'm just glad the germany brought all the muslims directly to germany so those poor german girls don't have to travel to the ME to get dicked now

I feel bad for her father who went looking for her. That's the only reason to not advise incarceration or execution in Iraq.

Does the premise of the Stockholm Syndrome i.e. getting taken hostage even apply if she went there willingly?

>Google Stockholm Syndrome
doesn't work like that
she converted to islam, self radicalized
purposely searched for an isis mate online,talked to him for a long time and traveled to him

Other way around Hans,
Most Germans should be put on trial for joining IS and face the death penalty.

>my little pony fanboy
>builds snowman like pony to fuck in winter
>later joins isis

crazy motherfucker

You're right. Earning money is more important than fighting for your country. Also terrorist will of course never bother you if you've never served

i would carry arms if they got near baghdad

>I'm sure they'll be humane enough
Well, the burgers brought them "democracy" by killing the evil dictator, so it will work out perfectly.

She lost her head because of love.

Fair enough. But haven't they been at the outskirts of Baghdad in 2015/2016 and everyone feared they'd take the city like they did in Mossul? Also, how's living in Baghdad like? I've always wondered 2bh

No, she's a traitor.
She worked with men that oppose our liberties.

Some people are forced into a hole, but she crawled into it more than willingly.
FUCK HER.

If you are a trapped in a islamic shithole being besieged for 9 month, you end up looking messy like her.

Let fate decide. She made a shitty choice and I feel somewhat sorry, the same way you feel sorry for a retard but I wouldn't say I absolutely want her back

She should face the death penalty not worth bring her back, let her say her peace and bury her where she stands.

This.

>haven't they been at the outskirts of Baghdad in 2015/2016
ye i did join a local self defense group and were ready for street fighting
>and everyone feared they'd take the city like they did in Mossul?
no just non iraqis were, we knew there were 3 million shia rifles in baghdad
>Also, how's living in Baghdad like? I've always wondered 2bh
it's nice i suppose
idk how to answer this
gets too hot in summer but besides that i love it

I know this girl. Before going to syria she was active on a german question and answer forum. She usually gave answers to the topic Islam and always defended ISIS and gloryfied terrorism.
She made me angry back then with her retarded postings, so she deserves death.

Yikes, look at that thing. I find it hard to believe Germans are the master race. They can keep her. Maybe she might improve the gene pool around their.

>No, she's a traitor.
>She worked with men that oppose our liberties.

Don't pretend like you didn't dabble with genocide, slavery, torture and rape during your teens Dieter! It's no big deal, could have happened to anybody! One moment you're in germany, the next your in war (or rather jihad) torn syria inflicting hell on the locals. These things just happen. Really no reason to hold this marvelous young woman to account. We must rescue her naaaoooo!!!!!!

Sorry, work where you smear your face in dirt like animal is very rare here.