Did Poland really save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtu.be/gRdaIfAM9Q8?t=28m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worst mistake they did

If Poland hadn't saved Vienna, we'd all be speaking Muslim.

We should have burn Vienna later.

their only mistake was not genociding all the europeans who submitted to muslim trash

No. Even if the battle of Vienna was won by the Muslims, then HRE would just be ruled for some time by the sultan, but in the end his reign would collapse, because Europe was too big to be ruled by the Ottoman Empire. Even if Soviets won in 1920 and went to Germany, then Germany would get international help and Freikorps would take care of them. Poland is a meaningless shithole, Polacks come up with bizarre stories to heal their inferiority complex

Tell me about it, Jan. You save their arses and then they partition you, ruining hundreds of years of Polish-Lithuanian dominance in Eastern Europe.

no they didnt do shit

Hujsaria kurwo!!!! We stronk in 17. czentury!! We win wis ewerybody!!! We now can kill Russia, ha-ha!

Wypierdalaj na karalucha autystyku zajebany xD

No

The HRE reinforcements were coming and all Europe was united in coallition against the roaches. Even if Vienna had fallen the roaches would have been btfo'd maybe even harder.

Of course. Remember that it also saved Auschwitz for posterity too.

ottoman empire was already collapsing after 1639 due to decrease in income.

>HRE would just be ruled for some time by the sultan
That already is ridiculous. Parts of austria maybe, except the turks were already way overextended in vienna. Worst thing to happen would be austrian borderlands instead of croatian ones. And don't forgot how the turks kept getting rekt after 1683 - for various reasons that had everything to do with turkish incompetence.
Also, let's not forget that poland did fight wars with the turks right before and had been allied with the habsburgs against sweden. They were looking after themselves in that battle.

Wow whos this guy? Sounds euphoric

>all Europe
Lolno, france took the chance to get some sweet imperail clay in alsace-lorraine and most of the rest didn't give a shit really. (Because it didn't matter, because

He was the original MGTOW

FPBP

All of Europe except the f*enchy faggots were in a massive coalition. fr*nce, since they are the eternal faggots and the most hateful people on Earth decided to backstab literally all the neighbours and try to steal land to help their muslim brothers.

Not all of Europe,some of us remained in the deep shit.
Still respect them though

Not really.
I mean, they did prevent a bunch of destruction by stopping them at Vienna, but they would have been eventually stopped.

>Poland is a meaningless shithole, Polacks come up with bizarre stories to heal their inferiority complex
t. silesian

>ruining hundreds of years of Polish-Lithuanian dominance in Eastern Europe
You don't actually believe this, right?

Vienna,not even all of Austria

;)

spać gnoju

:D
>“I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."
- Nachlass, Sommer 1882 21 [2]

>"my ancestors were Polish noblemen, even my grandfather's mother was Polish"
- letter to Heinrich von Stein, December 1882

>"My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Niëzky); it seems that the type is well preserved in spite of three German "mothers"
- letter to Georg Brandes, 10 April 1888

>"I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else."
- letter to Meta von Salis, 29 December 1888

>"And yet my ancestors were Polish noblemen: it is owing to them that I have so much race instinct in my blood, who knows? perhaps even the liberum veto."
- Ecce homo, chapter 3 (Warum ich so weise bin)

>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin."
- Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

>"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”
- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel, page 114

>“Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins. [...]
>”I am proud of my Polish descent."
- The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche by H. L. Mencken, page 6

Germans did. You forgetting that in siege of Vienna 1689 Germans were defending also. Hasburgs fought Ottomans back

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

>germans
>saving europe

Poland saved Europe in 1681? and 1921. They are preparing for a third time.

Germancucks need to be a little bit more grateful

28:33
youtu.be/gRdaIfAM9Q8?t=28m33s

this

Well not really. It was either commies or Muslims conquering it. Also it seems that we didn't save it and we have just delayed the inevitable.

this so fucking much
europe could've been divided between the commonwealth and the ottomans for millenias of peace and progress

We waz descendants of hujsaria!! We win Europe!! We rule Ukraine!!! ha-ha!!

They did, but in 1919-1920.
Germany stabbed them in the back.

autism

We all did, Poland was just the one who kickstarted it all.

poles are the designated political prostitutes of europe, whom everyone has used and still use to this day
they'll deny this of course

I think they just prevented one more conquest.

>having peace with the turks

By murdering 6 million Jews?

Autism