You Made Me Racist

I grew up my entire life thinking of myself as easy to get along with. I don't hate people. In fact, if anything I'm always trying to be on someone's good side. I'm basically a beta at heart. I grew up in a quiet suburb of Los Angeles. We didn't have any problems. We had nice neighbors, we talked to each other, and I even had black friends. Everything was fine.

I grew up, went to college, and became libertarian in my politics. At the same time, I also began learning more about my faith and became a traditional Catholic. I was happy. I was proud of my heritage (essentially a mix of Western European, including Spain, so I'm not lily white, but if you asked anyone, they would guess I'm just white).

But then I started noticing things. I noticed my hometown started to look nothing like I remembered it growing up. I noticed that everything was really expensive, and that all of the jobs paid very little. That's okay, I thought. I'll save money, invest wisely, and then I'll do well.

I'm now married, and I have a daughter, and still I'm just scraping by. My wife does not work, she watches my daughter. We live in a small two bedroom apartment. We don't go out, we don't eat out, yet we're not getting ahead. I'm still perturbed, but I still think we'll get by.

But then I notice that I'm getting called racist. That's funny, I think. Why am I racist? I haven't done anything. Then I hear all about white privilege, and how I owe so much to minorities. I think, that's strange. I haven't really had any privileges growing up, and I certainly don't have them now. Why do these people hate me? And then they tell me that I need to shut up about immigration, that these people want to be here and just want a better life. Strange, I think. That's all I want too, yet I'm demonized.

And then the red pill came. I stumbled upon an image showing a map if only white men voted. And then it all clicked. This is why they hate me. They hate me because they want power.

And then I started researching more. I learned about crime statistics, welfare use, things like that. I learned about how Asians colonize areas, drive out white neighbors, and build huge monstrosities of houses. I learned about how whites are racist for moving out of minority areas (white flight), but then whites are racist for moving back (gentrification). I learned that if those areas where whites used to live turn ugly it gets blight, and how oddly this just seems to happen when whites aren't there to maintain things.

I learned how whites are already a minority in my city. I learned how whites are already a minority among young people for the whole country. I learned how only whites really pay taxes.

And still they call me racist.

And then now I can't take it anymore. I see minorities and I just want to punch them. You've taken everything that my ancestors built for me and you spit on it. I just wanted a nice peaceful life. I was fine even sharing that with you. But you detested me and wanted me and my family gone.

You've awoken my anger. This is your fault.

I see Muzzies and I want to deport them. I see blacks and I want to segregate them. I see beaners and I want to kick them back over the border. I see Jews and I know that they've been planning this behind the scenes.

I didn't want to be racist. You just didn't leave me any choice.

funny how DACA Latinos cry and say "dont punish the children cause of the mistakes of the Parents" then the same note I say "dont punish every white person cause a few owned slaves hundreds of years ago"

The truth is we are the most tolerant people on earth, there are no two ways about it. No one else would allow the things we have, and they proclaim the opposite so we will give them even more.

t. rural and suburban retard

Jew.

Imagine I owned a summer house and I didn't go for a few years. Imagine another family came by and started living there while I was gone. When I came back, would I have to give my house to those children because it's not their fault that their parents squatted on my property?

That's a very powerful series of maps. It will be good to see if further revised when the Voter Commission is complete and we can factor out the millions of votes from illegals, dead people, multiple votes from a single person, etc.

Pasta or not pasta this is how most red-pilled whites grew up, minorities are becoming increasingly racist and aggressive. We need to remind them who calls the shots

there aren't enough "people of color" in some of those states

At least you looked for the truth user. The fall is coming. The minorities and progessives expect the current system to hold forever. They don't realize the weight they place on all of us just to hold them aloft in their glass palace.
Leave California if you can user. Head for northern Cali or another red state with a low profile. Once a place gets too big it becomes a magnet for people looking for handouts.

its too late for white boys

Welcome to reality. None of these leftist faggots have a reasonable end point.

Not pasta. This is OC.

I'm definitely moving out of the state once I get enough shekels.

The extermination of whites, essentially the end of Christianity, is the only reasonable end for them.

Personally, I think that's just a means to an end. What they really want is the power to tell you what to do and think. Using race is just another tactic in their war against individual choice and freedom.

This has been my experience, Sup Forums.

I was born around 1990 and didn't see much of a problem.

Look around 2020 and you see how much things have changed, even in whole numbers. The worst part is that those "whites" aren't white at all. At this point it's mostly Jews and Muzzies.

And if anyone tells you that Asians are just fine, have them take a look at what they've done with Arcadia.

Stop being a beta. Nobody cares if you are a racist.

If that were all that it was, then they'd be doing the same thing all over the world. There's a reason that it's only in white countries, and it's because only white countries historically have remained Christian. Jews hate Christians, and they've gone very far in eradicating Christianity.

Read the whole thing, jackass. I just wanted to share how I've become disdainful of minorities.

And this happened throughout the county.

Sheeeeit.

This is the same thing as only whites.

Exactly

Welcome, Kek noticed you. Try and lower your time preferences!

low hanging fruit. I'd say they did a good job in NK and China already.

Doing what? They're still Asian and Korean.

Millions of whites gone. Minorities laugh as whites are disposessed.