Mexicans are proud members of the white race

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsacks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

>Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing.

USA EUROPE CANADA AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND UK.

Displacing the natives doesn't count. Only Europe counts and only in limited regions. Go back to the UK, faggot.

Every time we have a reasonable discussion on Mexicans, we often figure out it's best to side with them over niggers. But every time this happens strange things start occurring on the board. A random 5-6 'Mexican hate threads' appear out of nowhere and the thread gets deleted

I'm not one of 'those guys' just I've seen this happen literally 4 times

But you're retarded if you think a static number of nigs is worse than an exponetial displacement if wetbacks.

Spaniards (Castillanos) and Basques who have kept their BLOODLINE PURE, We will partner with when advantageous to both. Mexicans/ Latinos with one cell of Inca and or Azteca blood will never be given any quarter. They are Savages.

Nig's dont breed quickly. Mexicans are a demographic cancer by comparison. Nigs are also american as we brought them here hundreds of years ago.

a lot of you have nigger blood in you. most of you have literal savage blood in you.

>it doesn't count
what difference does it make what fauna was shitting in the grass before we arrived if its the Anglo's property now?

That article is nothing but hot trash. We just want to be left alone, no need for sjw larping as writers to make a case for us.

HEIL HITLER ESE
ORALE!

If they were white, liberals would want them deported.

Morenazis are hilarious.

every race can be natsoc and preserve their own culture/race if they desired

nothing wrong with that tbqh famalam

>(((Eli Wallach)))
>mexican

>mexicans are white!

He says while posting a picture of a hungarian jew. Tuco isn't mexican, you cuck. Neither is Antonio Banderas or Salma Hayek or any of the others. Mestizos are not white. They will never be white.

>wanting to preserve THAT

kys, Goebbels.

Can anyone do a sombero fellow white man meme?

Maybe you self haters have a problem with it, but we don't.

Blood and soil marichiweu.

>one cell
so if you're 99% white but you have two 'cells' of Aztec blood, you're a shitskin?

No Mexicans are the Romanians of the Americans!