I've been here a week after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN

I've been here a week after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN.

I've learned that you people are just a bunch of degenerates with no morals or ideologies that contribute to politics.

You just spout off whatever racist shit you can because this place allows hate speech. You see trump ending daca and passing the bucket to congress and celebrate and proclaim he's a genius.
You all about how good Texas is because they're a backwards conservative state, and then openly mock the fires in California because they were brave enough to vote for a woman.
You people are completely degenerate.

I was once on the fence about peace activists shutting down the Patriot Prayer and Patriot Picnic recently, but after seeing it was supported and actually organized here, I'm 100% on board with shutting these events down before they fester into the degeneracy that is this website. l

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Only smart people can hear things they don't like and still accept that opposing viewpoints are necessary. And using humour to deal with a negative situation is perfectly acceptable.

>dont contribute to politics

Yeah cos memeing Brexit into reality as well as electing a US President.. 4chain has contributed nothing to politics

Wow,he really means it

Sorry, but you have to go back!

>texas
>conservative

lul, with all those spics it sure ain't.

>Calls website degeneracy
>Posts on website
Looks like you're part of the problem you lefty twat

Nobody cares you fucking faggot

funny thing is that people like us are all around you every day and you have no idea who :^)

xe used the term "degenerates"

it's obviously a troll who knows the Sup Forums lingo,

sage and ignore

this isnt Sup Forums anymore.
its r*ddit, the same fags that will bump this shite thread to the limit, not knowing youre not going to contribute anymore than
>1 post
theyll still keep bumping it anyways.
sage

cnn is short for corporation of niggerdly niggers.

I really think that this nigger is serious!

A lot of this is true however this is one of the last free speech platforms left in the world and there is a small % of us here doing real work and dropping the real pills, the rest are just useful idiots you have to deal with as with anything in life

>Don't contribute to politics.

Elected Trump
Brexit

You cannot tell me either of those things happen without Sup Forums. This place has a unique power that you don't understand.

>I've been here a week
Too late. You can never go back. You think you can, but you can't. You'll read an article o some liberal topic and your eye will drift to the author credit against your will and it will be a (((stein))) or (((berg))) and the thought will bubble up from your unconscious, "Sup Forums was right again."

lurk more you bundle of sticks

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>1 post by OP
>you morons keep replying
Stop... pic very related

It's nice that you can share your thoughts like this, now gtfo commie.

>I've learned that you people are just a bunch of degenerates with no morals or ideologies
this nigger gets it

But you have heard of us........

MAGA

This post gave me AIDS

>peace activists

Hate speech? Well, isnt that free speech cuckfag?

you need to stay here a while and fight the fascists

>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by thi....I don't care. Sage and reported

Blow me with your anus

>Brave enough to vote for a woman
That doesn't take bravery. Women shouldn't be in power cause they dismantle nations.

>No morals or ideologies that contribute to politics

Where did you hear about this place again? Apparently Sup Forums is important enough to be news. A common mistake is to claim that counter-cultural movements don't have an ethos of their own, which simply isn't true.

>Texas
>Backwards
/
>California
>le super brave

Silly cosmopolitan presuppositions about progress

>nigger posting
>larping as a gay

fpbp

Not giving you the (((you)))s OP. Lurk moar faggot.

Yes, confirmation bias is a hell of a drug

u r a faget m8, I'll knock ur cunt rite in, spazzboi

/POLITICALLY UNPOLITE/ IS A JOKE BOARD YOU NEWBIE!

>You just spout off whatever racist shit you can because this place allows hate speech.

>I was once on the fence about peace activists shutting down the Patriot Prayer and Patriot Picnic recently....

I hope you fall on the Mexican side of the fence

>not knowing that Sup Forums is ironic
Everything you see here is sarcasm xDDDD We don't mean anything we discuss, just trolling, pretending to be bigoted homophobic, islamophobic sexist shitlords lol

day of the rope.

your feeling don't matter and many of us are willing to die for this shit.

we know our children won't have a chance in nigger and spic world. They will be working their lives away to pay for these "people".

Anything the white man builds, niggers will then destroy. Anything we give them will never be enough. We LARPed that they were equal for too long at our children's expense.

it will come to an end. one way or another. decide which side of the fence you are on very carefully.

Sup Forums is a humble waterfilter salesman board of peace and tolerance sage

If you know all of that, then you must also know we don't give a fuck.

I understand it. It's the only place where people dare to speak the truth.

low energy b8 T B Q H W Y F A M A L A M

"Hello chan! I am a dipshit pantysniffer who heard you guys like to sniff bicycle seats....".

Jesus, when will these people get a damn life.

Being called a degenerate by someone who reads huffpost, salon, slate, and buzzfeed. Woah, that's a new one. Thanks for the new copypasta.

>1 post by this id
everytime.

>Huffpost
>Buzzfeed