What's wrong with white women?

She is literally working around and force black men on other women. Look at the face when some girl said, she dates only black men.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IvMiyxnkWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Again this? Fucking shills seriously. I want (you) to take a moment to realise your fucking job is spamming Sup Forums with crap. I can't think of anything more pathetic you literal loser, even NEETs have more dignity.

>It's British

The Eternal Anglo strikes again. Srsly, what is fucking wrong with you bongs?

American (Jewish) media has pushed this shit on the world for decades now.

Our media follow everything that you do, there's not much more to say really.

>American (Jewish) media has pushed this shit on the world for decades now.
>Implying

Sorry, you were always cucks. We literally learned everything about Liberalism from you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Behold: a Britcuck tries to convince Ali to race mix.

I can somewhat understand what Asians mean when they say that other Asians look like their sibling, but with Whites? Blond/dark/orange hair, freckles / no freckles, blue/brown eyes... the variety of phenotypes screams bullshit.

Women are stupid and will literally say what they think they want you to hear. Even if they mean it or not. It's probably some evolutionary trait, idk.

Note: She didn't said "white men" she always say "black men" and "white boys"

>Unsuccessful female journalist gets dumped by her white boyfriend and immediately gets the perfect idea for her next gig.

You know its bullshit.

>ban suits
>everyone in casual outfits
>now everyone is a bad guy

remember, both for you and for the women in this video... traitors hang first.

Blonde girls suck. Just date a brunette

look at their twitter and instagram... not even 1000 followers. 90% of their tweets has not even one like or share. this is shilling. + obviously they did this provocative video on porpuse to get views and traffic on their social media. fck those kikes.

Yep. Either this is completely staged or she had to ask 50 chicks before she stumbled across the biggest roasties on the island.

anyone that likes being white wouldn't live in london.
anyone with modesty wouldn't want to be interviewed on camera by some youtube dating advice channel

Every day I become increasingly anti-woman. You would think these girls, some of them, are perfectly decent and wife material, then they come out with shit that shows them to be pure whores that buy into all the nonsense about black men being more virile and cool. I've started to notice my little sister show interest in black men on TV and in music, nothing obvious but like wanting to watch blacks boxing or something like that, and so I am probably reacting against this. Oh well...life goes on.

>think of way to piss off white men
>stage video where white women want black men
>piss off white men
>become 35 and single
>why did no man ever love me

This shit doesn't even trigger me. Roasties fuck themselves in the end run.

>believing anything you see in a "social experiment" youtube video
are you people this fucking gullible

Most of the comments are non-black males who laugh at white guys. I found this video in some black and asian forums.