Whats Sup Forumss problem with weed?

Whats Sup Forumss problem with weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/571729/785436dbdf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that I haven't smoked all of it yet

>makes little girls into sluts

I think Goyim mostly have a problem with the general idea of "artificially changing your consciousness"....
Who cares what Goyim think though?

waste of time and money. Makes you ok with being lazy. The cliches are all true. Only exception is if you're a famous artist who uses it for "creativity" (IE: marketing gimmick to appeal to stoners) but even then it's degenerate.

>Who cares what Goyim think though?
The Jews funnily enough

I smoke every day and still manage my life just fine.

Literally every stoner either already is or eventually becomes an obnoxious liberal cunt.

imagine what you could achieve with all the time and money wasted on feeling high

You can't spend your entire life being productive.

It actually keeps me feeling a lot more level headed. I smoke in the afternoon/night on my free time, and I feel relaxed and focused until I smoke again.

This, recreation is a part of life, moderation is what's important

Fun is degenerate

to each their own I guess. weed always made me feel dull and lacking clarity. I would feel the effects for days afterwards. Maybe it's just genetics?

fpbp

I've actually had that thought. I used to be a heavier smoker in my high school years, and that's how it affected a lot of the people around me that started smoking.

It stinks, smoking in general is disgusting and most people that do it are disgusting overall.

I microdose lsd. It makes me smarter, more creative and happier. But by all means keep doping up "dude".

Not enough

They're gay cunts is what their problem is.

Thats the problem with you libertarians/ancaps. You rationalize your morality around monetary gain. Some people value other things and experiences more than money. We all die penniless, you cant take it with you. Life is better if you take it slow and enjoy little things. For what have I profited if I gain the world and lose my soul?

ITT: Niggers arguing over someones vice. Weed's a cash crop, go home, this is a slide thread. We could use help translating some emails if you speak different languages or if you want to troll illegals, collect DACA salt from Twitter and such. The ride never ends, frogs.

post the piss-stained government housing you live in, chang micropenis, holy shit lmfao what will you chink hobbits come up with next

nobody is completely immune to, and perceptive of, jewish indoctrination yet.

Weed is a much subtler one though, moreso than people realise

kek

exhentai.org/g/571729/785436dbdf/