These are literally the last descendants lof the ottoman dynasty

These are literally the last descendants lof the ottoman dynasty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we wuz zultanz

Those kids are white af
Augumons /ourguys/?

This happens when a turk race mixes with whites for 7 generations.

Put down all the filthy turk cockroaches

Stop trying Mehmet, your aren't white

I don't need to record you your own history, you very well know that your Roach Kings took Slavic women as wifes and took every opportunity to racemixing with whites you could, from captured Slavic women to do plomatic marriages with europeans

Saged

So white people ran your shitty empire ahmed?

Im not a t*rk you fucking retards.
I just found this bretty interesting.

Damn ottomans ,i should feel good to see them reduced to this state but instead is kind of sad.

you are aware that turkish royalty kept marrying those british slags for like 200 years?

>turks arent whi-

Byzantine empire*

Roaches never were and never will be white

1. Ottoman rulers are not - and never were - pure, Turkic steppe-folk you know
2. Those in OPs pic have an English dad
3. Their mum looks like a typical Euro

the aga khan and his children are also all white. that's what happens when you keep marrying white women over a few generations

What is this an empire built on putting your feet up?

what the fuck is the difference
turks are just muslim byzantines converted to persian culture

Yeah a lot of people from turkey the levant and North Africa are Caucasian with light skin

The reason you don't know this is because you are a fucking retard

I'd fuck that loli

Memet, my son...

This

So you're suggesting we farm our white women out to bleach the dark seed of the world?

All of the native people of Turkey, the Levant and North Africa are racially Caucasoid

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

That's because the royal families of Europe intermarried quite a bit which resulted in a bit of bleaching in the end.

>what the fuck is the difference

They are white. He's just plainly stated the difference and I've just repeated it. Do you want me to run it by you once more?

>Those kids are white af

Half of the Ottomans were born from Greek and Circassian concubines.

>Turks are greeks
Well not exactly, some are.
The disgusting brown people are turks.

The ottoman empire was a mixed-up multiethnic society full of miscegenation. And like all places that existed like this, the "whitest" people ended up floating to the top in either a concrete caste system or in a de facto caste system. Look at Spanish America. Look at India. Look at the Ottoman Empire. Hell, look at places like Modern Syria, and compare Assad and the Alawites to the standard arab shitskin. Or at Ethiopia, where majority of citizens are typical nigger shitskins, but the ruling classes are very light-skinned with more white+arab blood.

Not necessarily. Turkey is a hodgepodge of
- greek ancestry
- mongol ancestry
- semitic/arab ancestry

I know some turks who are probably either entirely greek or mostly greek origin. But there are others that look like straight-up brown monkeys, or who have very mongoloid features. To say the only difference is culture is going too far.

I'll take the girl

Literally every ""arab"" president is Caucasian.
Why is that?

the are 0,7% turks

This is not true at all ooga booga wher di whyte wiminz at ogga.

I'm 100% Turk
Explain

Does Assad look that different from most Arabs of the Levant?

>kid in the center
youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU

Why do you think m8?

they don't look balkan/slav/southern european white. they look nordic/germanic white.

this is interesting.

White Turk here living in the European side of Istanbul

Turkey is a white country and all Arab and Middle Eastern scum need to leave.

When they're descended from generations of white concubines and Greeks yes they turn out white

They look white years after breeding with the best looking slaves.

Most Turks are Byzantine converts to Islam.

Kek, turks are so shit that when they get a chance to make their genes 98% English, they jump head first into that pool. Lel the fucking roach

It's because the Osmanlis have lived in Western Europe since the fall of the empire. They took on European wives.

>White Turk here

You aren't white memhet go back to fucking your 9 year old wife.

White people will never go extinct, rich and powerful men will always want white wives.

Pic related is a Turkish actor. Not all of us are shitskins.

That man is as Turkic as Charlize Theron is African.

That's because unlike southern euros. Germans are not majority R1b. They're a mix of a few different Haplogroup groups.