So this is the power of Christ-

So this is the power of Christ-

>Speaking at the MTV music awards

Wow, you soil his religion, ancestor and himself at the MTV music awards.

Great culture of respect and tolerance you have there.

Christianity is not about white supremacy.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha

Because op is a lazy nigger here's his speech. Cringe/10 worthy

Christians are the cuckiest group of people alive.

What a fag.

Looks like a fag kike tried to hard to subvert his church.

Jesus fucking Christ

>baptist

He deserves to be shamed for this shit. What an weakling.

Remember when MTV played music videos and cartoons about teenagers huffing gas and setting things on fire?

That's what he gets for larping as a Catholicuck.

I remember when " switching tactics".

But he is the descendant of Robert E Lee, not a white supremacists.

>Heather Heyer
>Hero

nigga please

Cuck2

ahhh, i can just feel the beta

fucking edgy fags he was just being a good christian
I hope you degenerates get grave recompense for your abominable worldviews

What a commie piece of shit.

>supports the women's march, and appeared on the mtv deneneracy awards
>is a good christian
Pick one.

Calm down faggot

It is so embarrassing that these fucks will not stop talking about slavery/racism.

So what did this have to do with music? Why was he at the MTV awards?

American Christians need to be gassed, honestly

good post lad

>good goy
FTFY

Calm down angry mob and take down the torches.

What did this poor fucker did, besides being the descendant of an important historical figure.

>America's Original Sin
That's not how this works.

MTV doesn't even attempt to be cool anymore, it's just cuck brainwashing propaganda.

My wife likes to watch Catfish, and all the preachy bullshit on that channel is just hilariously cringy. They have these anti smoking ads narrated by this Carl the Cuck lookalike named "Logic", who is a "hip hop artist" who drops truth bombs on you about how cigarette companies unfairly target blacks and the mentally ill and backs up these claims with a whole lot of half truths and outright lies. I have no love for big tobacco but that shit makes me want to take up smoking out of spite.

The only teens I could even imagine being susceptible to their propaganda are the soulless little shits they find to star on My Super Sweet 16.

>anti-smoking propaganda isn't designed so that we work for the jews until we are 80

who wants to live forever user?

I love when it's brought up as the 'ORIGINAL SIN!!!!" but can easily be dumped with facts concerning human trade being ... well .. everywhere .. it was in every nation and creed of the time, Still happening today as fas as I know.

Even if they move onto Genociding the Indians, it was par the course, and disregarding the Idians having cannibalizing their own and their rivals.

America's Original sin was never purging that labor force after it became clearly obsolete.

Odin >>> jesus

White guilt is the atheist westerner's version of original sin. Leftism fill the void left by religion in a lot of these people, Lee's cuck great great grandson probably thinks he can bridge the gap with progressive atheists by equating some of their beliefs with his own

Reminder that Israel did not exist in the time of the bible's writing, and when Christ said that he came for the children of Israel, that meant the spiritual body of His believers. Not the false chosen ones. Not whoever is physically within a country that isn't supposed to come into being with God's blessing until all Jews come back to God through Christ. Reminder that the existence of the country Israel is directly disobeying that command.
Reminder that the bible warns in the end times that no building that claims to house His church will be pure, no one within it will have the right answers, and that the real church and temple of God is your body and mind.
Amen

That is a Jew.

Israel (Jacob) was the name of a man and a line of his descendants, of course.

>about how cigarette companies unfairly target blacks and the mentally ill
So Whites, Asians, Latinos, Jews, Slavs, Romas, Leafs, LGBTWTFBBQ, Mulattoes, Muslims, and Egyptians are fair game?

>red Star of David on the take-out container
>Rothschild

Might aswell hookup some AC generators to his casket because he's probably spinning pretty good, likely enough to power the whole of Virginia. This asshole offspring mutant seemed to have not read any of the memoirs of his sire as his only reasons for not joining the Fed was because Loyalty to Family and Home.

Wait, he was a priest?

And he thought that rejecting his ancestor who opposed slavery before the Civil War ever started at the VMA's one of the most debauched depraved spectacles ever vomited forth by our depraved media was somehow the moral thing to do.

What a fucking twat.

Why are all these people such pussies?

STOP FUCKING APOLOGIZING FOR EXISTING YOU SPINELESS CUNTS

Shitting on your own Ancestors for virtue points

This is the type that needs hanging

It's so sad to watch otherwise intelligent people fall in with the social cause du jour. It's all fleeting. Remember bullying? Remember the school to prison pipeline? It's temporary. Even this new vocabulary and words like 'systemic' 'problematic' 'privilege'...this is brand new and so obviously a fad and fashion that will go out of style very soon.

>what did this have to do with music
Literally nothing. After he finished talking they let hearher's mom give her speech which was basically "giv shekels to my new foundation." I only watch these terrible things because I know some leftists is inevitably going to chimp out

>Open lane, car was not blocked.jpg
Lane not open, that same maroon van was just sitting in that spot for 5 min waiting to get hit = inside job

this

No he's just a fag

He looks awfully jewish

MTV stopped being about music years ago, nowadays is solely concentrated on spreading communism and hating every white person.

Was it just me who noticed them suddenly wheeling out the (((Church))) to oppose the right-wing in the lead-up to Charlottesville? The same institution the Left villifies and opposes constantly? It suddenly became a tool to turn on the Right. Really got me thinking.

If that picture was accurate the redhead would be a man and Odin would be sucking his dick in order to "replenish his masculine magic" or some stupid other gay hogwash black magic vodoo crap.

>Voluntarily speaking at (((Marxist Television))) music awards
He doesn't deserve to preach the word of God then

>(((MTV)))

Formed and owned by Kike Lich-lord (((Sumner Redstone))) [actual surname = RothSTEIN]
>pic related
Who would've guessed?!?!

(Factual) kike memes aside however... this faggot DESERVES THIS because he tried to KEK THE FUCK OUT FOR LIBSHIT BROWNIE "Good-Boy" POINTS! Genera Lee's rolling in his grave.

I'm glad the libshits ate this cuck alive. It shoud vbe an object lesson as to why ALL WHITES SHOULD NOT BOW, KOW-TOW or ACQUIESSE AT ALL!

They will NEVER accept your appology... because they ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PARITY OR EQUITY!!!
They use that to FOOL WHITES INTO SUBSERVIENCE... so that they may gain DOMINANCE... not EARNED... but GIVEN TO THEM through exploitation of the HUMANITY and SOUL of whites.

Disgusting... and sad. Wake up crackers!

Exactly what I thought. Jewfro, Jew glasses, 5'7", white guilt spitting, fantasizing about all the BBC in the audience cumming inside of his shiksta wife, on a television station run (((FJBJ)))

Give me a fucking break

Communism always targets Christians. Let's be honest, this was never about tolerance.

>Before Civil War, Abraham Lincoln spoke about the rights of states to secede from Union
>North started civil war by refusing to leave Southern Fort Sumter for months on end
>Pope Pius recognized the Confederacy as a sovereign nation, referring to Davis as “His Excellency, Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America.”
>Lincoln wanted to send all slaves back to Africa. Because clearly it is better to have freedom in Africa than be a slave in the South, right guys?
>Less than 3% of Whites owned slaves
>More Whites fought in the Confederacy than the number of total slave-owners in total -- twice as many
>There were Black slave owners
>A full-blood Cherokee, Stand Watie, was the very last Confederate general to surrender his arms.
>among the Confederacy’s Native-American allies were planters with slave-holdings greater than were possessed by all but a handful of the small minority of white Southerners who owned slaves.
>Lincoln's "Emancipation Proclamation" didn't free the slaves in the North. During the civil war there were still slaves in Northern territory.
>Robert E Lee, on the other hand, freed all of his slaves before leading the war
>The wife of Ulysses S. Grant owned slaves throughout the civil war. After the war, Grant's wife went to Richmond with her slave... Thus the last slave in the South was owned by the wife of the commanding general of the union forces
> in 1830, a total of 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves.
>Robert E Lee was commemorated by almost every American president after the civil war until the 2000's
>Robert E Lee didn't fight for slavery, but fought for the rights of his state to secede. Yes, they seceded because of slavery, but at a higher-level of discourse it's obvious that a sovereign nation has a RIGHT to that.

>unfairly target blacks and the mentally ill

Why not just say the mentally ill?

>hello muh name is Rommel, my grand father was the Rommel. He dindu nuffin

Good. He is as weak minded as Robert E. Lee

>calling Lee a racist

0/10 bait

The guy fought for the rights of slave owners... Even if he didn't own slaves, that is just as fucked up.

Jesus Henry Christ this is fucking bad. He deserves all the backlash he got and more.

>being a good Christian
>"Honor your father and mother"
Pick one.
Also don't give bullshit, their family names were far more broad, hence why Jesus' extended family in Nazareth is referred to as 'brothers and sisters' in the expulsion story.
Also BLM and Women's March are against all christian values, so basically, you're a faggot and probably a Protestant.

"There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus." -Galatians 3:28

Commustianity can fuck off.

"There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus." -Galatians 3:28

Looool that's in New Orleans at Lee Circle.

>WHOSE STREETS
>CAR'S STREETS

>fucking edgy fags he was just being a good christian
>praises terrorist organizations who hate Christians and Christianity

Jesus wept, I'm so sorry that General Lee has to see his name besmirched by his faggot progeny.

Even YANKEE scum recognized Lee as an honorable man and valiant warrior. They put monuments to him up in DC for Christ's sake.

He must be spinning in his grave. I'm so sorry General. I'm so so sorry

Yup, that's a kike

Is he mixed? What's with the nigger hair.
Lee would be disappointed in him.

May General Lee smite this faggot from beyond the grave.

Talcum X is a priest?

FPBP

He looks suspiciously like Talcum X.

Heather Heyer was a coal-burning actual communist (IWW), and she was probably an atheist too.

Christucks will keep cucking until the Marxists line them up to a firing squad, I suppose.

He really really looks like a Jew. Unmistakable. Every time.

He's right about racism being an original sin. That's exactly how the Left likes it. It's inherent, something you have just by being born white, and only by buying/earning indulgences through them can you be saved.

Christianity is going to be devoured by foreign cultures and leftism, because you retards are too weak and cucky to realize that white nationalism is the only thing keeping it at bay.

>Christucks
We do you black people commit so much crimes?

>We can find inspiration in the Black Lives Matter movement.
Well Christianity is against crimes, rapes and murder of innocent and looting of stores.

>some random grandpa fucks a little girl
Pedophile pagan larp boys in charge again.

this.

nothing of value was lost.

>going to a godless jew award show that hands out awards for ooga booga bix nood rappers and prizes for being idiotic trophy wife for some rich jewish producer
>christian

He embraced the Whore of Babylon and she spat in his face. Even Jesus would call him a faggot and chase him out of the temple with a lash.

Go get ass fucked more faggot.

>"He fucked men."

I looked up his church, it's a new wave pro Palestine Christ

>In the name of anti-racism I want to discriminate all white people.
I hate these idiots.

Can't we get the FBI on these people to charge them with inciting harassment? Isn't that a crime?

Seems there is a few more oaks to cut

Well considering all the shit Trump has to put up with doesn't that mean he is doing what is right?