U jelly white BOIS?

>NASA’s 2017 Astronaut Candidate.
>MD at Harvard Medical School.
>Degree in Mathematics (USD),
>Former NAVY SEAL Jonny Kim completed 100+ combat missions earning a Silver Star and a Bronze Star with Combat “V”.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.2466/04.17.CP.4.15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should white people be mad? He would be another ching chong ping pong in a bumfuck Asian village eating fermented soja beans. White people give non white people the opportunity to actually achieve something. Asians do, niggers don't.

sounds cool to me. asians are actually really brainy and overly competent at what they do, good for him.

not mad a bit. love my based ching chong ding dong americans. dudes a hero.

Good for him.

Not at all. I love meritocracy. This guy deserves to be an astronaut. We should send the best of mankind. I admit that I didn't worked hard enough to achieve his status. He's inspiring.

They lack creativity and thinking outside of the box. They only do what they're told to.

Not really, he's a good inspiration to all men.

Always cracks me up to see SEALS smoking cigarettes.

>/fit/ BTFO

I have absolutely nothing against East Asians since their race actually contributes to the world, good for him.

>be black
>be noticably worse at pretty much anything
>get position because muh opression and muh diversity

this is why people are mad, pajeet

[spoiler]It's actually either or with them. Japan for example has really imaginitive people like Araki or Miyazaki, but those people are never the ones who are good at everything. They're either hyper-competency or creativity, no inbetween like whites are.[/spoiler]

and he has white men to thank for his life.

why would I be jealous. He's a good pick, and superior to me in every way.

>all this cool shit
>he still posts on Asian Masculinity subreddit

Seems like a cool dude to me anyway

He is overqualified for any job

they sort of need a role model dude

Looks like a chad to me, and asiatic people are 100% ok in my book.

Is there a point in this other than the one on the top of your head?

>smokes cigarettes

total degenerate idiot

hope his ptsd won't make him go crazy while in space

All these cucks.

>fauxhawk
How old is that picture?

The simple fact that you come here to tell us that, to make us mad, is enough to show how much of a Untermensch you are...Wow some ching is going in space...Big deal, really, my dear pajeet.

>India
>Toilet

Checkmate pal.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.2466/04.17.CP.4.15
creativity/curiosity explains the white-asian achievement gap better than IQ

This guy is more of a hero then any liberal in the history of this great nation.

I think he became an astronaut because his parents wanted him to. But what if there were no teacher to guide him through our wretched world full of sadness and despair? He will be left alone, a sad asian boy serving his white masters

how the fuck do you measure up to a mathematician MD with 100 combat missions?

If he's the best person for the job and it has nothing to do with his race, then good. Sounds like he's qualified.

nope, good for him. Waffen.

Nope. It sounds like he's earned that opportunity to me famalam, and I know I'm not willing to pay the price he's had to.

Why do you have to title your post " U jelly white BOIS?" ? Kind of a gay way to post this story, desu

That resume tho. Give that man the job.

i think they should blast him into space

you fucking retards

Admitting inferiority is cucky. Especially when it's not true. It's virtue signaling

>100 missions
>as a seal

that's like 1 deployment, big deal

How do the Asians do it?

How many have you done?

Yeah, i am jelly, he's pretty damned awesome famalam. He put in the work and got results on merit, a true role medel if ever there was one. Plus he knows to poo in the loo

No jealous at all. His achievements are impressive. Too bad for the mongoloid face though.

Despite all that...
There's one thing he will never experience...

>tries to bait people. Doesnt get the desired responses
>WAAAAAAH you are all cucks

it's not. I'm not that smart nor physically capable. It doesn't mean I want him to fuck my hypothetical gf, it means I admire his talent and perseverance. He's a hero.

Who gives a shit?

Uh, no, good for him. Why are you invested in this pooinloo?

at least i'm not a chink.

>India insulting ANYONE else
Pajeet, if there were words to describe your pathetic shithole of a country, believe me, I' be using them every single day. I suppose one of these words would be "plague", as, much like your disease-infested rivers and populace, you infest my board and spread the pox that is your input like a sickly wildfire. Another word would be "loathsome", as whenever I think of you, Pajeet, or any of your kin, the smell of a sweaty foot within an old boot floods into my nostrils - a foot that lacks a sock, just like your people lack cleanliness, which brings me to the next descriptor of your people: "Dirty".

I mean this both literally and figuratively - think of this morning, and how many of your brothers and sisters were forced to wade through the fetid, frothy mixture of contaminated water and waterlogged, rotted flesh. This brings me to the final part of our little Indian quartet: "Ignorant".

Whether it be trying to seduce white women on Facebook and making your ethnicity a laughing stock throughout the world, or thinking that your opinion holds any clout with those above you, your people are miraculously dull and socially unaware. Do not use the term "cuck", as it was an insult created by people to insult other people. You are not people. You are just as low as the fleas which infest your matted, squirming hair.

>Average Indian IQ: 83
>Average East Asian IQ: 105

You'll literally never understand.

Good lad.
I don't really get why west euros decided on muzzies to multuculturalize themselves, Asians are a lot better as people and I don't feel unsafe around them.

Jonny 'gouge out your eye, knows three hundred digits of pi' Kim

>whats his name again Sup Forums ??

Good for him! That is quite the list of achievements. Truly an exceptional individual. Wish him the best of luck in his candidacy

What the fuck kind of nazi retard equates the greatest minds of a country to childrens cartoonists.

Are you gonna tell us to get the wiggles on vinyl or how animation in spongebob is why it deserves an emmy?

Astronaut in an organization with no space vehicle.... Woah!!1

West Euros had all of east asia and south america to pick, and they went with muzzies and africans. Complete madness.

Jonny 'Diagnose your condition, call in a strike on your position' Kim

isn't falcon commercial?

I'm talking about creativity, you stupid fucking canadian. Creativity =/= competency. I'm just saying that those people can come up with shit on a level that you and I will never be capable of.
You can shit on anime all you like, so you can fit in with nu-Sup Forums, but you can't deny that Araki and Miyazaki's work isn't creative as all hell.
Araki's in the Louvre, for fuck's sake.

Is that the reason why kennedy left the moon rover behind

I'm guessing you've never been through a hell week. Never. Again. I went through a less insane version as a teenager at a very fast swim club (6 hours a day of practice + 2 hours of dry land exercise at high altitude with lots of Olympic Trials qualifiers), and these elite athletes still were passing out by the end of the week, even though everything was climate controlled and you got to sleep more than 3 hours a night in a comfy bed.

The US withdrew because of the hippies, numbnuts

your people didn't even have a written language and were slaves while chinese had more advanced philosophy than europe, written language, trade, and real civilization

little german cuckolds didn't give shit to asia you fucking retard

Puts my accomplishments to shame. Good lad

And theres also a classroom for special needs kids in every county across the USA

More people die in your country in one year of cholera than all of vietnam, you pug-faced, sweat-slaked shitskin.

Good for him. Asians are a very small portion of our population, they have very low crime rates, they aren't taking up any welfare and they generally marry within thier own race.

No.

Look at the casualties for the Tet Offensive; it was a propaganda success, but the VC suffered far more casualties than the Allies, and basically ceased to be a significant player after '68. The only humiliating done was by backstabbing leftists who were useful idiots for Vietnamese communists.

Pic related: Hue memorial for people massacred during the Tet Offensive by VC and NVA.

Oh also, they don't bitch and moan about racism constantly.

You don't even know the definition of cuck. You are just a trendy little fagboy using the word of the month whenever you get a chance.

And there's laws against criticizing Islam in Canada.

>Applied for a job
>Meets qualifications
>Gets job because of qualifications
Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

and yet he's dumb enough to smoke

Fresh pasta?

yeah asians lack creativity that's exactly why the chinese never invented anything.

>c-china was doing better than Europe 1,000 years ago
Yea and then white people surpassed them and never looked back.

Kek, you were cucked several times by the British and you were a British colony not so long ago.
You may had some stupid ass language, but you never advanced and now you are mindless drones copying and using mostly European, Russian, American technology. KYS, my dude.

>Kim

Everybody likes koreans, retard.

>doesn't understand stress

How do i become jonny kim

yet they still make your shit

Are you claiming that Pajeets are the same as north east Asians?

Calm down Pajeet india is trash compared to them .

I'm not mad, that dude is a legit boss.

Good for him for not squandering his ability like I did.

So they're my slaves?

>Sambo tries to start some shit on Sup Forums
>reminds everyone why they hate Indians more than the deepest rice paddy slant

I was really hoping China would run your pathetic asses out of the Himalayas once and for all last month.

Fuck off cunt, you're just mad because China could arse rape you

after a couple of years of smoking you don't even get the relaxing effect of it, it just becomes a habit like any other

True that, even had to change our national anthem because it used 'sons'

We also have special needs kids over here, and natives

That's not very nice.

alpha chad azn? pretty damn rare for sure, good for him

lmao you can even be a navy seal through affirmative action these days, what a joke

Not really, he sounds qualified and not just some token minority, and I actually believe he's competent

>Huge scope on a 5.56
>Fixed stock
>STANAG mags
>DCUs

This guy doesn't even operate.

Broski is all good in my book. As long as youre not a filthy "prog" left, youre good.

>1 billion Poos
>zero Olympic medals

I bet this guy actually made it, unlike Austria, which has made nothing. Even Hitler preferred Germany over you guys.