Is the Identitarian movement Christian or Pagan?

Is the Identitarian movement Christian or Pagan?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ow3w3
archive.is/2ACOl
youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's homosexual.

Shareblue

Secular, I think

Borderlands

Neither, secular.

Good luck with the aids dick touchers.

fpbp

Secular so it can include both

Christian knights and pagan warriors both against Islam and marxism

Its identitarian.

The movement itself is neither, you can be both or even atheist (though it's rare because usually people who come to a traditionnal way of life really value spirituality). The common ground is wanting to preserve our cultures, our nations, our civilisation, and most important our people. Pagans and Christians are working together to achieve this.

It's Jewish

It defends tradition, thus is not christian as is, but related.

>shareblue
what you meant to say is that you are fucking gay

Those (((Identitarians))) are a Jewish plot to divide the nationalist resistance.
Don't fall for their retarded internet "movement"

thats a spartan lambda ameritard

>Christian knights and pagan warriors both against Islam and marxism

top fucking kek

Faith in Christ > anything else in the world

If you don't believe that, you are not a Christian.

Neither specifically.

This movement has united the right in the old continent (an incredible atomized movement) more than anything in the past years.
They distanced themselves from the skinhead NEET larpers (brilliant move) and focused they efforts in the real problems of the working european class.

whatever you want
except muslim

it's the fucking vault logo you fucking europoor

Which of these movements have achieved more than the Identitarians?
How does larping as a member of a German workers party in the 30s help us?

Neither and both. Its only goal is to wake up whites via aesthetic truth about the Great Replacement.

When I demanded from them to take a stance on the JQ and make it their central policy they threw me out for (((antisemitism)))
I also got laughed at for trying to introduce uniforms to this faggy movement.

Report them if you wish, but they are traitors and a Jewish U-Boat

Top kike
> 0.03c deposited

I think religion is beside the point of it.

>I also got laughed at for trying to introduce uniforms
To be honest I would have laughted,too. Maybe you are the fag with uniform fetish?

>take a stance on the JQ and make it their central policy
>trying to introduce uniforms to this faggy movement

My God you're an autist, I'm glad you got kicked.

Think of it as a brand that must appeal to normies. Imagine Nike releasing Natsoc armbands.

I like your devotion but you're obviously just not ready to do anything but shitpost just yet. Sort yourself nigger.

>Paganism
>Any relevant since 1200 AD

I know of at least two more people who got kicked out because of (((antisemitic))) comments.

You seem to not understand that GI is nothing but a big PR stunt. As said, you are better for the movement as a basement dweller.

Yeah because shouting about the JQ in the street whilst wearing repurposed Nazi S&M outfits is really going to get the normies back on board with saving their peoples.

You're either an idiot or a shill. Either way, you're at best dead weight and at worst a traitor. Glad you got kicked out.

both

>sperg out antisemitism publicly
>get kicked
>whine

You dumbass, did you ever think that maybe by acting like this they looked like plants (journalist with hidden mic or undercover cop) or a threat because that was a risk they would have sperged out in public? We don't allow antisemitsm, period. I don't care if that hurts your feelings. Go larp somewhere in some retarded skinhead mouvement.

They kicked you out for being a complete retard.
The easiest way to attack and destroy the organization is to introduce hatred for other groups as a stance rather than just being proud of their heritage. It's easy to attack groups that are hateful, but it's not so easy to attack cultural pride.
Uniforms? You are one weird motherfucker.

>being this retarded

so glad you got kicked retard

You can say things without saying them. Brand preservation is key when the kike media are looking for any opportunity to label everything 'Nazi'

Pass the rice, make more chow.

>read 50 pertinent books to be on the level of Hitler who only ever read a few books in life

>this is what Nazi retards actually believe

Amen!

Divide WHAT 'Nationalist resistance'? Think before you speak, shill.

I'm no Christian and have a lot more connection to original Slavic roots.

Still, more than 300 years ago, all Christians of eastern Europe stood together against the invasion of Islam and that's all that matters.

Larp flag didnt read hidden

>Paganism not being relevant
*Blocks your path*

Identitarians in a nutshell

THere are few things more gay than basing your ideology on skin color.

Are you the belgian identitarian user?

Praise Perun.

(((Greenberg)))

There are both pagans and christians in the movement.

Faggot, your whole "religion" was made up by kikes.
Actual pagans prayed to their own waste and could barely talk when Christian missionaries found them.
You faggots were literaly living like apes.

I'm the French guy living there, not the Flemish one.

>A lifetime's work, for one virtue signal.
Man has his priorities.

Neither, they don't support either group explicitly but I'm sure there are plenty of both in there. Some of their influence comes from Pagan types like Alain de Benoist but there's a big Christian streak in how they view tradition

>is the colour blue a lemon?
Neither. It's Identitarian,

Paganism is and will always be relevant for European culture. Christianity is dying, paganism will fill the gap. No wisdom in your words, American cunt.

The actual story

archive.is/ow3w3

You can be anti semitic all you want.

What you can't do is offer ammo to the enemy by making "any movement" look anti-semantic or whatever.

Fucking stupid burgers shouted Jews will not replace us. It's kinda cool but when I heard them I understood "You will not replace us".

It would be as effective as Jews, but it would have earned them a defense against anti semitism.

Basically, you have to be smart, not dumb, and stop larping.

Did you know that Charlemagne most likely was literally a kike? Just look at him, his looks. And everyone in his time knew that he never really was the child of his (white) father Pepin. He most likely was some jewish halfbreed from the mother's side. Its just so funny, your so-called "christian missionaries" were literally sent by a kike. Well, not surprised, since christianity is kikery for European retarded downies like you.

(You)

Hail

Exactly.
From a fucking Leaf!

I don't know why you don't just use inspect element, it makes it a lot easier to fake this shit

archive.is/2ACOl

That's irrelevant. It's about being white.

nice rekt thread

Christian

Wow, that's based as fuck.

Imagine that shit being said now. Back in the 80s it was somewhat a given...

>When I demanded from them to take a stance on the JQ and make it their central policy
Fuck off rabbi. Quit trying to turn everything into the nazi party. You clearly don't give a single fuck about the 14 words.

And with an equal weaponry that fag semen gobbling santa will either convert or die.

>I tried to infiltrate the movement for my local domestic spy agency. But I'm a retard.

The guy is just mad because his wife threw the vodka bottle into the fire.

More like rakija.
South Slavs don't have vodka.

t. Achmed Attaturk

Is that the plum wine liquor? Stuff is deadly.

Bushes were based as fuck in general. They kept US Christian. Kike nu/pol/ is shitting on them for no reason.

Sorry Slovene, I thought you were a Russian...

I heard eastern Slovakia had lots of legends with water nymphs and stuff like that...

dank meming you sorry third world cunt.

I think the younger Bush fucked up so bad that Obama came next. That's pretty evident.

Also, immigration wise and nation building...

Projecting much?

Immigration is a meme. Mexicans are good honest Christian people. Way better than (((white))) americans.

Well, for the most part, Slavic folklore is the same everywhere.

This was so hard to watch for me

youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s

im from Germany, paying your filthy families ass. I dont know in which world you live, you unemployed poor blacked bastard from the ass of Europe.

Take this thread as proof everyone chimps out on this board, not just balkan shitposters.
The best and the worst people are all attracted to this board.

Are you the Belgian user that was the OP of GI general a couple of days ago?

Begian (((user))) you mean

I don't think I've started a thread these last days but I post in most of them, see

Were you the one answering questions then?