What do they mean by this Sup Forums?

Does white privilege enable 16 year old girls to visit foreign lands and facilitate genocide, slavery, rape and torture with impunity from local authorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wS-vPBB4aVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cut her fucking head off
I wanna see some children DEAD

Nope. This cunt is a dirty traitor who is getting what she deserves. Mommy and daddy can't help you when you have sworn loyalty to a bunch of rag heads.

What did she expect? That life in Iraq was great and ISIS are angels?
> She is only 16 so they should not execute her.
>Put her in Iraqi prison for 20 years

>she's gonna jizya back to germany in a jiffy

Jesus H Christ Goy
Calm the fuck down, they learned their lesson

youtube.com/watch?v=wS-vPBB4aVY

Oh god I hope she gets executed, it will teach all the others that think it's a good idea a lesson.

The state of that traitor. That hairy-browed, chubby-cheeked, sow-nosed butterface should be executed for looks alone, let alone running to aid terrorists and birthing one of their bomblings.

Kill her

my only hope is that she's getting raped every night

Put a bullet right between her eyes to end her miserable life, she deserves to die.

Those are consequences.

A 16-year old white German male would be left for dead and rightly so. This is female privilege.

>peace symbol flag
Kek, well memed

They're not trying to save her because she's German or because she's a woman. They're trying to save her because she's an ISIS pledge. Merkel probably sees a lot of herself in her.

As a non European non African living here temporarily, it amazes me how absolutely naive your women are. They don't understand how much of the fabric of their sanity is unique to the west they so love to shit on. They feel edgy getting impregnated by an African because they don't understand how shit really goes down in African led "society"

HAHAHA based photo bomb

What about all the men born in Europe, became radicalized and went to fight for ISIS? Did they learn their lesson too? When they want to come back after discovering that war is hard, are you going to let them in? Going to feel just fine when they set up home next to you?
Maybe her death will enforce that joining ISIS isn't a game that you can just stop and start playing at your leisure.

I hope they livestream her death, it'll be a nice reminder to all the other white girls who think Muhammad is a nice goy

Fuck off kike, you think Gaza learns their lesson when you dropped 1000 bombs on them for one IDF cuck getting stabbed?

I want blood to flow

Also a point
No seriously, convincing argument. She left on her own accord(*) for a rouge state, maybe it's no longer her country's responsibility to save her.

Gee, I hope so

I hope she dies horribly