STEEM

So why haven't you left facebook yet?

Need it to organize study groups

i havent been using it since i was in fucking middle school because it was stupid then and its stupid now

I cant even log in, I forgot my password an d im locked out of the gmail it was connected to. Any way to take it down? Theres a verification process that involves sending your state ID scanned, that was way too much for me so I said fuck you Judenberg

>there's an alternative
This better be real

>follow me on steemit goys, i need the 0.01$ per post

crypto ftw

I still have it on the off chance a friend or family member shares some vacation photos, but I haven't updated my profile in seven years and I don't check it more than once every 2-3 months.

>being on facebook/social media in the first place

I never joined in the first place..

Quit yesterday.

Remember if you have messenger on your phone, they have a backdoor to collect EVERYTHING that goes through it.

There is also a decentralized DNS (namecoin) storage and hosting (maidsafe) and server storage(saicoin)

We need to make a new internet. The tools are available but they just need to be used/promoted.

FB has been gay since 2012. These new social media platforms feel wrong, especially Minds with their weird internal economy. Gab is tolerable but there's really no lefties to troll.

I have no idea what Steem is nor do I want to.

how does it work? just got it last week, but that sounds like a great reason to delete and never look back

I said this to MySpace at the time. I feel pretty dumb for relenting with Kikebook

I deleted everything on FB, I only use it to stalk people now.

>I only use it to stalk people now.
>not realizing that (((they))) are stalking you
oh burger...

There's nothing on my FB page user.

Why did you ever start using facebook?

All your stalking/movement may and will be used against you. So much is certain. They know who you are. Maybe even better than you know yourself.

Facebook?