DACA

Even hardcore Republicans like McCain support it, how can you be so cruel and not?

>McCain
>republican
Top haha

>I disagree with Obama instating daca
>I won't stop it
he's such a faggot

My parents told me to never trust CANCER

that's my boy

you mean RINOs

AKA hardcore republicans

When will he fucking die.

Come on Cancer-chan.

SAGE

Jesus Christ are you even trying you faggot?

SAGE

>a republican in name only is a hardcore Republican

>800,000 young people
most of them are between 25-30, right?

I mean, yeah, the idea of college students getting deported sucks, but if you've managed to procure a degree and nail down a job, you damn well should have your citizenship by now.

I can sympathize with the people on the short end of the stick here, but they also need to realize that until at least ONE generation of beaners decides to man the fuck up and FIX mexico with the skills they've learned here in the US, we're gonna be stuck in some circular hell where we all talk about the importance of securing our borders but muh feelings.

If you're a dreamer and you haven't gotten a citizenship yet, that's your own fucking fault and you better be prepared to start enacting some progressive changes down in Mexico with that college education you got for free.

I live in socal and I'm friends with numerous dreamers, but I'm honestly fed up with all the excuses. I get that things are hard in mexico, but that's nothing unique. We know that most of the money earned by these illegals gets wired into mexico, which does nothing to help the US.

My family came to the US on a ship that got fucking torpedoed by the krauts, and you didn't see us bitching about a lack of laws letting us shit a baby out for citizenship.

McCain's a traitor who's bought and paid for. He's going to die soon anyways. Good riddance.

Why should I support something just because some old neo-con tells me to? I don't take orders from politicians.
I'm the citizen: he works for me.

>I mean, yeah, the idea of college students getting deported sucks
No it doesn't

>McCain
>Hardcore Republican
Lol no, he's RINO as fuck. Any Republican who votes against getting rid of DACA should be removed from office.

Can someone more informed than me explain why DACA is bad and why it is good? It seems to me like these people are the good type of immigrants. They supposedly come here and become doctors and scientists and shit. What's the problem?

AKA cuckservatives

It gives criminals amnesty for Thier actions. A criminal is a criminal, regardless of his day job

Your supposedly is wrong that's the problem lol.
They contribute and don't become violent at a far worse rate than regular legal immigrants, and every DACA faggot through is one less legal immigrant. It's simple statistics

sage

In older times, sane times, if a stranger you protected said that, you could kill her, and everybody, her people included, would be ok with that.
Interesting times.
Hope she get deported, raped and killed by her fellow mexicans

Ok but isn't the whole angle of the program that you get to come here and go to school for STEM? If they come here and don't do it, toss them out. Why get rid of the whole program? In theory it seems to be a good thing, no?

its a feel good program so that illegal immigrant children can go to school and work

that's it

if they really support it then they can get a supermajority in congress

The overarching issue is that Obama pretty much sidestepped the Legislative branch on a massive immigration topic such as this.

He had no business EOing DACA into law, and Trump is doing the right thing by forcing Congress to put their money where their mouths are.

>congress refuses to work with Obummer to implement DACA
>executive order it into law
>Trump ends DACA
>congress bitching and moaning about muh humanity
now it's their problem, as it should have been from the beginning.

why did you idiots reply to this thread

if most are between 25-30 then why are libs crying "no not those poor kids" when these fuckers wernt kids to begin with if DACA was implimented 4 years ago? send these adults back

You can't stop me, Bathroom Knight

I'm a Republican and I choose what to support, and not support. I don't support DACA, as such I cast my vote accordingly during the election, for the person I thought most likely to end it, along with other stuff I don't support. Welcome to politics. Just because McCain calls himself a Republican, and I call myself a Republican, doesn't mean I give two shits about his opinion on something I disagree with. I'll simply find another Republican that shares my ideals, and cast my vote for him.

>if most are between 25-30 then why are libs crying "no not those poor kids"
because it's harder to tug on the heart strings if you say "I'm going to be horrified when hundreds of thousands of poor innocent 30 year old adults are ripped from their mother's arms."

IN
NAME
ONLY

>hardcore republican
I think "neocon cryptokike" is the term you are looking for

McCain is a Manchurian candidate, programmed to be a RINO when he was in the Hanoi Hilton. The guy who serves me bahn mi at lunch told me this; he was like super high in NVA government before he came to America, so he's like totally legit

2 weeks. Check em