Irma upgraded to Category 6, and that one does not officially exist

>Update: Irma has been upgraded from a Cat 5+ Hurricane to "Potentially Catastrophic" Cat 5++ storm, with winds now near 180 mph gusting to 220 mph, still moving due west at 14 mph.

>Update 2: While few are willing to admit it yet, according to meteorologist Ryan Maye, Hurricane Irma is still intensifying, with winds up to 155-knots (180 mph) and that extrapolating Saffir-Simpson scale, 158-knots would be Category 6.

mobile.twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/905082211443015680

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/09/john-boch/us-virgin-islands-seizing-residents-guns-ammo-ahead-hurricane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? This is not politics related.

Well at least this time around they're calmly telling people to get ready to evacuate. Mandatory evacuation of tourists starting tomorrow.

Only thing bigger than Irma's eye is Germany's gaping asshole

rekt

>climate change is settled science

Hurricanes have human migration and tax implications. Now it's political, faggot

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/09/john-boch/us-virgin-islands-seizing-residents-guns-ammo-ahead-hurricane/

>thetruthaboutguns.com

Shut the fuck up, it will be if it pushes a country into chaos

The only thing bigger than this hurricane is your thirst for Mohammed's cock.

fuck off,croatia

God is angry at liberals.

Ja maybe it will destroy Florida as bad as ze deutch have destroyed Europe throughout history hahahahaha ze deutche humor.

What would happen to the hurricane if we dropped multiple nuclear weapons inside the storm? How many would it take to completely disrupt the storm? Am i retarded?

Let's be realistic/rational here for a moment.

Virgin Islands are made up of small centralized communities for the most part that are about to be inundated with Cat 5+ dicking. We've seen what happens to large population centers when they're hit by large hurricane/typhoons, and the probable situation in the Virgin Islands will be in closer-quarters, and places more radical, degenerate community members in proximity of level-headed community members

We all remember the looting that happened in Katrina, and guns and ammunition were among on the more readily looted items during the post-Katrina events. You also want to prevent people who in the fallout of the storm decide their gonna run over to their neighbors and stick-em up for their shit. This action is suppose to mitigate/minimize such events from occurring.

hurricane general is the best thread on Sup Forums m8

You little fucking cunt Burgers and Anglos. What the hell is your problem? You got yourself a little storm and get nervous? Who the fuck cares. Your Trump doesn't do shit about the storms anyway, he couldn't even if he got his whole damn orange ass full on green.

So what you gonna do? Eyy? Nuffin. Nuffin at all. Your black and Hispanics will just stay home and get storm shitted, and your whites will move North like always.

Motherfuckers.

Get wrecked. Shame it's not the other ocean and fucking up Faggotfornia.

I don't care if you're retarded man!

Only one way to find out.

>mobile poster
fuck off newfag

We probably won't do anything, because it's a giant storm.
What would you do in this situation that you believe you could do better?

Cool.

4th storm brewing in the Gulf! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm finnally gonna dieeeee!!!!

You okay there Muhammad?

I have a hard time believing there is absolutely nothing the government can do to at least minimize the winds.

I've actually wondered this too. My guess is the storm is too big to be affected? Would love an actual answer though.

Is it going to wipe out Cuba?

>What would you do in this situation that you believe you could do better?

Like what? Are you asking me, what we would do, asshole? We would fucking evacuate the whole region. Like clean it up damn clean, nothing left. Everyone gone and safe. You guys don't do shit.

It's okay, no need to be so stressed. We are an understanding bunch so we recognize that Muslims frequently have anger control issues. You're in a safe place here, Kaffir.

will a Hydrogen bomb dropped on a hurricane make it bigger?

The hurricane or the explosion?

there should be some massive damages for sure

the explosion in the hurricane

>the storm is too big to be affected?

Basically this. The storm is simply on another order of magnitude in terms of energy. A large hurricane release north a hundred terajoules of heat energy per second, which is equivalent to several Hiroshima bombs.

>will a Hydrogen bomb dropped on a hurricane make it bigger?
won't do fucking nuffin, man, fucking nuffin. Earth is like a shitton bigger than fuccking hydrogen, biatch

Nah we just shrug off category 5++ hurricanes. We're bad-asses like that.

It would destroy the hurricane.

So it's like a 400 mile wide tornado.
Spiffy!

I mean, my area has a 2+/3++/6+++ save against hurricanes, so I'm probably good.

Fuck off Ahmed

That's just the difference between the Virgin Island and the Chad Keys.

Abdullah here must be worried about his brother's kebab shop in Florida. No worries, we'll have him spinning meat before you can say "inshallah"

IT KEEPS GETTING STRONGER IT CANT KEEP GET AWAY WITH THIS DAMN YOU HURRICANE SAMUEL IRMA

Hurricane category 6

Haarp

This thread has the older timestamp, this thread was first, so why is the 20minute old thread ttps://boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/140397017 has hundreds of replies and this one is ignored?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political
If you lurk here long enough you'll see the mods post with that this place is for current news and happenings.

Senpai, they called for evacuation during hurricane Rita in Houston and that resulted in many, many more deaths as cars stuck in traffic on flooded freeways were submerged.

what do you think trump should do muhammad?

Walk outside and wave a staff to make the hurricane disappear?

NWS is not a linear growth of intenseity. It would need to achieve 172 Knots before we could extrapolate a Category 6 storm. That is sustained winds of 197 MPH.

Dude that's faster than take off speed of a passenger jet, Florida will be a deadzone soon haha

how does a "natural" hurricane reach category 6

nah bruh florida burgers have guns and aluminum siding from home depot to put on their wooden walmart houses. Shit can handle 200mph winds easily.

Fuck off achmed

Perhaps Magic? Or maybe it's just a "coincidence"?

>229.978 burgers every 3.32 seconds

Did a nigger invent the american thugometrics?

If Hillary were president she would fill the hurricane with love and send it to sleep in antarctica where it cant hurt anybody

>move north like always

No faggot only roaches move north for gibs. I will take niggers and wetbacks by the thousands before I accept a single one of you goat fucking Arabs

Kappa

either shit-tier bait or you really have a legitimate mental problem and need to seek help desu

Mother nature about the clean the earth of a bunch of spics and niggers on islands? Florida could use a good cleaning too.

>be meteorologist
>tell people whether or not it'll rain late in the week
>be wrong 40% of the time
>hurricane season arrives
>my peers and I scramble for relevance
>hyperbole = market share
>invent category 6
>next I'll compare it with the winds on Jupiter

>goatfuck user bitches about burgers
>uses burger slang

Fuck that dirty paki

SO MUCH 30C WATER

Bro the gulf is fucking warmer than most European bath water

>IT KEEPS GETTING STRONGER IT CANT KEEP GET AWAY WITH THIS
But it has to.

The belly of the dragon must drip water.

Ahmed you faggot. Go back to your desert shithole before I put a bullet between your eyes and put you on a stake.

Europeans would literally melt to death if they went in the Gulf water

So strong winds it's being seen on seismographs

id fund it

Or angry at Christians for electing Trump.

>strongest hurricane in recorded history
This is the happening of our time

And no one's really talking about it seems

>CATEGORY 1
BOXED
>CATEGORY 2
BOXED
>CATEGORY 3
BOXED
>CATEGORY 4
BOXED
>CATEGORY 5
BOXED
>CATEGORY 6
EXPECTED
>CATEGORY 7
EXPECTED
>CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 7
EXPECTED
>CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 7
EXPECTED
>CATEGORY 8
EXPECTED
>CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 8
POSSIBLE
>CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 8
POSSIBLE
>CATEGORY 9
POSSIBLE
>CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 9
IN THEORY
>CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 9
IN THEORY
>CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 9
TO BE DETERMINED
>CATEGORY 10
TO BE DETERMINED
>CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 10
TO BE DETERMINED
>CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 10
TO BE DETERMINED
>CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 10
UNKNOWN
>CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 4 CATEGORY 10
UNKNOWN
>CATEGORY 11
GUARANTEED IF WE REACH CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 9
>CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 11
>CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 11
>CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 3 CATEGORY 11
>CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 4 CATEGORY 11
>CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 4 CATEGORY 11
POSSIBLE IF WE REACH CATEGORY 2 CATEGORY 9

This is Al Gore's fault. His airplane, his house, his massive carbon footprint. We should redistribute his wealth to low carbon emitters as punishment and because equality. Plus errybody who gets in a hurricanes should sue him. And DeCaprio too, the weasel faced skink with an even bigger carbon footprint than al's.. This hurricane is why Hillary didn't go to swing states because she was trying to save us from this kind of thing. By keeping the carbon out of the air.

They might be trying to not panic everybody, hoping that folks are already paying attention to what just happened to Houston and will a little more cautious.

THE BELLY OF THE DRAGON WILL DRIP WATER

Kim Jung to unleash category over 9000.

Oooooh Otto's getting angry, don't make us put you in your place for a 3rd time

Holy shit, we all thought it was China but this makes way more sense

It will be

>houses destroyed
>insurance companies forced to pay out hundreds of billions
>people defaulting on loans for houses which are now destroyed if they have no insurance
>banks start to fail due to defaulted mortgages from Harvey and Irma

The financial consequences of these storms will be felt in the coming months. Buy gold, buy silver.

U caused this urself whitey, u better take down dem statues b4 its 2 late.

The US looks like a dragon. Harvey and Irma cause flooding in the area where the "belly" would be.

>It will begin when the weather cools

is the movie "the day after tomorrow" really science now?

Fake news, no such thing as Cat 6.

There have been stronger Cat 5 hurricanes.

Even the fucking dragon is obese. Goddamnit americans.

HERE COMES PAYBACK FOR DACA

there's not enough energy for Jose to be significant

Hahaha Irma will barely affect me and also Florida is gonna get it hard. Great hurricane so far. Hope it kills lots of whites.

when should this gentle breeze hit the land?

Did someone leave bacon outside your mosque or something?

what are the odds of Irma missing Florida and head straight to Houston?

>capta is stormy calle

Calling it cat6 is an irrelevant news fag move.

From 155 MPH to 210 MPH sustained causes the same amount of property damage.

It's not a fucking bomb that will create a bigger and bigger creator.