Ask the future hegemon of Europe anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vD79miUXZXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hurry the fuck up and do something.

will us meds be spared plz?

Is it hard to steal your cars?

I'm only 17! Working as quick as I can.
Yes of course Mediterraneans will be spared. There is only one enemy that's on my mind and that is the greatest and most powerful enemy of them all, the Jew.

Yes. We're a small country, a stolen car will likely be found. We're a homogeneous and trustful country, we will not ignore a black man or a Marxist trying to steal an individuals car.

I don't think Hegemon is in my Poke'dex OP.

Could I have the honor of outfitting you with a hand-forged fighting knife for your Imperial Attire?

That's because it's not a Pokémon.
It's a noun for a nation or person in leading power.

You idiot.

It's plausible. Can I see some of your work.

get b&

>17
You dont know shit about life yet
>Working as quick as I can
How, by lurking on Sup Forums?

You have been banned from the future ethnic Northern Europe. You shall not call your monarch an idiot. You may disagree and bring criticism but you will not call me degrading names.

Nebuď na neho taký prísny. :P

_I_

You really think that the mods will ban the future hegemon of Europe? Pathetic.

>It's plausible. Can I see some of your work.

Oh, I'm just starting now...but per your thread I have several years to master my craft. Offer still stands :)

So, hegemon, what is your master plan? How will you conquer Europe from Iceland?

I am divine, I am superior. I am the reincarnation of Everything.

An idiot is one who mentions his age, which happens to be insufficient, on an 18+ imageboard.

I have been thinking about this recently and my plans have only been slightly drafted out.
I will first become the youngest prime minister of Iceland through our centre right independence party. I will have my right hand man Egill Einarsson start his own party at the same time that I run in the background called the homogeneous party.
After I've been in power for two years I will merge them and make the Nationalistic party of Iceland which will turn Iceland into a monarchy and I will be the king.
After that I will make an alliance with Norway and Denmark. We will build armies and take over Sweden splitting it up between us and make it an ethnic nation like we have already done to ours.
My master plan has not been built upon further.

I still think this is bullshit but I'm amused now. Will you allow guns?

I ask myself, have I been banned yet?
The mods understand that I am the prophesied savior.
Me mentioning my age was only a presentation of the power I already hold.

Post your face

This please
dont forget timestamp

So.. you are a virgin arent you?

I will allow guns in the first couple of years, non ethnic people will still roam the nations I control and a citizen will have a duty.
When things have started to become calmer my gun policies will be very strict, an individual shall have no criminal record, has taken a psychological and physical test and will be allowed to own a gun at his home, aim practice and hunting but It is not to be carried around.
There will be no reason to protect yourselves from the government, I will be your leader. There will be no reason to protect yourselves from others for they will be your brothers and sisters.

I'm pretty sure Hitler was a virgin.

That goes against my master plan, I look like I'm eastern Baltic for some reason though. Although my ancestry goes all the way to the settlers of this nation.

Its because of the icelandic inbreeding

Ok, let me LARP with you for a while,
1. How are you going to stop (((them))) from sabotaging your ethnostate?
2. How are you going to persuade Norway and Denmark to ally you?
3. How are you going to justify invasion to sovereign country?

Yes, I've had a girlfriend so I've kissed a girl at least. I'm a big boy.

Why are your women such whores?

and I forgot most important question, what about Binland?

Will there be mandatory military service?

1.The Jews shall not sabotage my ethno empire.
WW3 is looming, the Jews are planning another war. America, North Korea, China, Japan, etc. Their logistics will not have calculated me in it nor my actions.
Their ancient and well calculated math will become chaos because of me, the same thing that Hitler did when he attacked Poland.
We will not allow semites in our nations and they will be sent back to Israel or other nations, after that we will ethnically cleanse them. America will be fighting another war and won't team with our enemies so we can do both at the same time, we will be stronger.

can slavs join? (half nordic)

>hegemon
>Iceland
And how do you intend to do that? Wait for the world to be black and wait for them to starve?

2. Simple, they will have already put nationalists in power. I trust them for this and therefore I will know when it's time to make an allegiance.
3. I will not justify the invasion of Sweden for it will not seem that it is at the time. We will mask is as extra protection against immigrants and their replacement. My soldiers will be strategically place before we strike, it will be over very soon.

They do music which is clearly existential and futuristic.
They created music to one of the best film about rescuing your father (Peterson yes) - TRON
They are also humble.

China will not support NK in full blown war so unless I am heavily underestimating NK I dont think that even full invasion of NK will take more than 10% of US forces

To an extent. They can not join my Nordic ethnic empire but the successor of Putin will be my ally.
We will help the Russia gain back the power that has been taken away from them and allow them to make a Slavish ethno empire.
Our alliance will be very strong, that is needed for the next big step. To take over America and make it a part of Europe as Europe will be re-branded simply as The West.

I have answered this question to an extent, my master plan is only in the first phase. I am currently studying Jewish logistics as I have to use it against them.

>2. Simple, they will have already put nationalists in power. I trust them for this and therefore I will know when it's time to make an allegiance.
>I hope political situation in 2 different countries will be exactly how I imagine it
that is really weak planning for such mastermind and future "hegemon"
3. I will not justify the invasion of Sweden for it will not seem that it is at the time. We will mask is as extra protection against immigrants and their replacement. My soldiers will be strategically place before we strike, it will be over very soon.
again you are implying that Sweden will want your help with "extra protection against immigrants and their replacement" but considering current situation in Sweden I really doubt they will start pushing anti immigration agenda anytime soon

It's more in the sense that I don't see Iceland being the platform. It's not really in the scope of attention of the world media. Unless you're Bjork, idk how you can capture the rest of the world's attention.

gay larp

>It's not really in the scope of attention of the world media
Exactly, the Jews don't have their eyes on me you see. The will not have predicted me in their ancient Semitic logistics and math.
Thank you for the criticism Croatia. My plan will of course change a lot in the following years, It's very simple now and puts too much trust in others but I am of course the mastermind and the future hegemon of Europe, studying as much as I can.
Remember to eat clean and lift heavy Croatia.
youtube.com/watch?v=vD79miUXZXc

Are you Sunni or Shia?

I am Shia, for my people.

>Croatia

>Croatia
Yes, you are Croatia.

>Jews are planning another war
More hive mind bullshit.
Many people on this board get pissed when SJW's talk about all white males being oppressive, racist and evil. But then say that ALL jews are part of the same conspiracy.
Its complete bullshit. Every single person is an individual, hating someone because the happened to be born into an ethnicity or religion is bullshit.
Blaming the jews or whites or the bankers for all your problems is a simplistic answer to complicated issues.

Only the elite Jews. I will judge a normal man by his individuality. I'm no monster, I'm the hegemon of future Europe.

Answer this

>meme-tier LARP and you get so upset about such common Sup Forums stereotype
Tell me senpai did you just foreseen Croatian invasion to Slovakia?

Yes.
All able-bodied male citizens, who are conscripted when they reach the age of majority, though women may volunteer for nursing and more. They will have their own branches, they will not be allowed to fight with men, that creates problems.
The men of my empire will not be passive, they will be nationalistic.

Yes, I do not fully understand all my visions but it seems very plausible that Croatia will have a leader rise similar to me. They have already taken over Hungary.
The invasion of Slovakia will not have much blood shed, do not worry.

>I'm the hegemon of future Europe.
When you say Europe, Britain would never be part of any united European empire ever.
I would rather my country be the 51st of the US than be enslaved by Europeans.
I have been to Europe many times and have nothing in common with you people.

...if you want to go a conquering and go ethnostate, that is probably a bad idea.

Probably better to go swiss style and have conscription for all male, with every soldier a rifleman and the duty of the citizen after the military is to keep and maintain his gear in working order and ready for muster.

Seriously, your population is shit and you need to maximize your military support base in your native population and at the same time enroll all of them in a military hierarchy that clearly defines roles and leadership that can easily seep in civilian life.

But then again Iceland... And hegemony.

I would just go that to make any invasion a bitch then focus on nuclear technology , metallurgy and aerospace, and try to get a workable seed colony design. With your population and a small fleet of decent Orion (or better if we get fusion in the meantime) ships and you could fucking evacuate all of your population and set course to another goldilocks planet we are bound to discover.

The trick would be doing this without being discovered until you pretty much start the boarding and launch process but eh. You have just as much chances for that as having Iceland ethnostate hegemony over Europe...

>Britain
>Europe
Choose one. You are Semitic people.
We will have an alliance with the Celts, they will have an alliance with Scots and the two of them will take over your land.

That would be my military plan for my own nation yes, when I'm the monarch. But I was talking about the Nordic ethnic empire.

I am Scottish and see myself as British too. Britain could occupy Ireland within days.
If you did ever take power in Iceland and even dared to try and do anything you would be swiftly removed from power.
Look what happened in WW2
SAD!

Ehm. I know it is Sweden, but, well multiculti empires tend to fracture, so I would think you would want to Icelandize future Nordic subjects as much as possible.

Also, one of the dynasty you want to approach is currently in the top power structure and are not going to be helping you. On the contrary, they would most likely double down on the current plan.

And before you do any of that you need to not only preemptively ensure that the EU falls asap but that all the colony style nations in the east and south rebound from neo colonies to actual nations to put pressure from those directions on the major European actors.

Fun thought exercise at any rate.

Just wow
>taking in pride in attacking a defenseless and neutral nation.
You truly are Semitic people. One of your weak people even killed himself because he couldn't handle our rough landscape which has hardened us as people.
Want me to post the second cod war too?
We beat you in football also, you're pathetic.

WOW
When I saw that drawing of that guy, it reminded me of my friend who I meet up with each night in my college dorm.
HOT