Trump is a disaster. Period

I didn't want Clinton. I'm exhausted with a political system that forces us into these binaries that are always lose-lose for the American people.

And while not outright rigged, there are inherent, systemic issues in the Democratic party and nomination processes that prevent true outsider candidates who can change the party from being able to come through the party.

So I understand. I criticized Clinton until the very end. BUT, as you point out, it is impossible to argue she would be anything other than a far better choice than Trump. Trump is a disaster. A massive clusterfuck. An unrestrained assault on reality and everything decent about the country as a whole.

So, I understood the imperative for unity. I really did. And I get the seriousness of the situation. But this is what they've used consistently in the past to steamroll their candidates through.

And in fact, despite Clinton being a worse candidate to compete with Trump, she was pushed through by Democrats as being the sane choice because no one else COULD win against Trump.

And all of that I deeply disliked. I want an end to these binaries. I want an end to parties telling voters what is good for them, and what works. The parties, both of them, are awful, and they do damage to our ability to govern sensibly.

Parties basically pave the way for the mob-minded approach to rapid and nonsensical polarization because they expect unification and consolidation of beliefs, until we're just two giant blobs of whatever opinions the parties think it best for us to have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qk2CMtBAe8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Popularity contest.
Money buys votes.
How else could actors become world leaders?

>money buys votes
yeah, that didn't work

>pretending to be woke but still worshipping the msm telling you that trump is a disaster.

Trump = Jewish family
Clinton = Jewish Family

>Trump is a disaster. A massive clusterfuck. An unrestrained assault on reality and everything decent about the country as a whole.

Wrong. You just don't understand the degree to which the system had already failed. Now that it hurts you you're crying but really, that's what Trump is for.

8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=qk2CMtBAe8k

fuck off back to plebit

He's literally done nothing but his job and the country is running as well as a country run by bankers could, just like under the nigger.

You are probably a millennial retard who believes every tweet he sees and doesn't remember the press calling Bush satin 24/7. And he still he earned 2 terms because reality isn't reflected in CNN. OR you are probably illegal and trying to convince people Trump is bad without admitting that you don't belong here.

Who am I kidding, this is most likely bait which makes you the biggest faggo.

I like trump and I don't think he's a disaster. You never explained your beef with him in your post

Wow u acutlly took time 2 write all that wat a faggot im lmaoing at ur life

We wanted chaos. Want more chaos and so on. So shut up and enjoy the ride conservative moderate fag

You're retarded bro. Fuck off.

You have to admit though, even as a former Trump supporter, it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn.

t. EU Globalist-cuck

cry more bitch nigga... trump is based.

Also. Do the Jews really own most of the central banks in the world?
I have a couple other questions about the jews if we want to derail this slide thread into something more productive?

Another one of these, "I am a pantysniffer and heard you guys lived to sniff bicycle seats..."

Go back to your DUmpster.

Check this OP. You have a Rat laughing at you.

"Wahhhh" said the liberal fag.

>And while not outright rigged
>So I understand.
I don't think you do, user.

Trump is the best President since Reagan, at the very least, and that's just after 7+ months. He puts the interests of the country and its legal citizens first. A priority that was absolutely lost on the last 24 years' worth of neo-cons. What's your beef with Trump?

>I didn't want Clinton. I'm exhausted with a political system that forces us into these binaries that are always lose-lose for the American people.
Fucking stop believing these people have any power faggot, or that your ballot vote means anything. Voting at the ballot is passe, so 20th century,
>Unironically believing voting at the ballot means something.

>Trump is a disaster.
Wrong. He perfectly represents Dumbland. They voted for that bozo because they are all like him; a bunch of hills-have-eyes tier redneck shitkickers, that's how the world sees USA.
So, Drumpf is not a disaster, he is the president (THE PRESIDENT) of the united states of america, a president of all americans.

Americans are retarded illiterate cattle; out of 323.1 million, they came up with an old hag and Drump to choose from. That tells everything.

>And while not outright rigged, there are inherent, systemic issues in the Democratic party and nomination processes that prevent true outsider candidates who can change the party from being able to come through the party.
A month ago you would have made an accurate statement, but even though the courts dismissed the DNC Fraud lawsuit since they are a private organization, they acknowledged that the DNC has rigged the primaries and they have the right to do so because they are private.

>she was pushed through by Democrats as being the sane choice because no one else COULD win against Trump
Bernie would have won against Trump. A lot of his supporters shared similar grievances as Trump supporters and he appealed to people on both sides of the aisle.

>Trump is a disaster. Period.

Correct

Name something that Trump has done or made a decision on that impacts you directly that you now have to deal with on a daily basis. The only thing that has happened in my life, in regards to a Trump presidency, is that my 401K and other investments are skyrocketing compared to the last 10 years.

hills-have-eyes redneck shitkickers are harder to (((brainwash))), that's why you hate them.

No I don't hate them. I live far, far away from creatures like them.

not really. they'll vote for 'muh jesus' every damn time, no-matter-whut

call trump what you will.
but the fact that he has the deep state and shadow government commencing full out civil war against him within internal agencies is enough for many to support him. it might not be pretty. but this is the first time the iron clad hold of those who truly rule us has slightly moved and still trembling. trump is not the answer. but is the catalyst.
kys faggot.

muh BIS

>deep state and shadow government
Orangutan is under fucking FBI investigation. DACA is just a pathetic slide. He's going to the zoo, I mean jail. Bigly.

you have to go back
>to reddit