Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Art of the deal.

Trump gets what he wants or bye bye mexikikes

THE BEANERS

GIVE THEM TO ME

not only is he not using executive orders for everything like obama.... he is making congress do their job, they will have to explain themselves, democrats are about to lose even more seats.

>youre fired

get ready to watch things burn

Seems reasonable, but watch the Dems and Libs lose their shit over nothing, again...

> D's + R's
Just them?
What about women, you sexist pig?
What about POC, you racist fuck?
What about the disabled, you ableist bastard?
What about trans people and people that have no gender and creatures that don't identify as people and beings that don't identify as creatures? AND ABOUT MIDGETS??? Yeah.

Cut it off and go back to brexit

He knows full well Democrats will never put hardworking citizens of the US first and is going to put that on full display for everyone.

>I look forward to working w/D's + R's
>I look forward to working w/ Dicks and Rapes

FUCKING BLUMPF MISOGYNIST RACIST REEEEEEEEEE

isnt he just the most awful person on the planet how did he end up getting more votes than an actual female president

oh boy there's gonna be some unbelievable screeching from the spics/left over this

looking forward to it, time to go home freeloaders

He needed to tweet like this in the first place. Why didnt he tweet like this in the first place?

Theres literally no retort potential for his opposition to this.

>D + R
>D and R
>D N R
>D.N.R.

what did he mean by this?

Nice bait dude.

Why not? Now all RINOs and Dems have released statements they're supporting illegals. Now if they don't put a plan putting Americans first, they will seem to favor illegals

>Do
>Not
>Resuscitate
I think he means DACA?

Trump is going to force funding for the wall as the only way he won't veto what ever they come up with this is literally 4d chess
He has put a Leash on both parties and is dangleing a carrot in front of them.

>Trump is going to force funding for the wall as the only way he won't veto what ever they come up with this is literally 4d chess
Yepper.

We won't Reagan 2.0. If we give these people a free ride, We are getting a guarantee it can't happen again. And mexico will pay for it, because all the American educated people will WANT to stay in the usa Wall or not.

Mexico sends us their worst. We can send back their worst. The next 6 months will involve rounding up all DACA criminals and sending them back.

let dreamers stay but the wall goes up immediately

Fuck no. The dreamers go AND the wall goes up.

I'm waiting you orange fuck, get to it already, holy shit it's going to be over 2 years on his term by the time actually starts deporting people at this point

did you just call them MidGETs YOU ABLEIST PIECE OF SHIT OH MY GOD IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN