>aren't trained in combat
>don't own at least 2 guns
>aren't saving money instead of spending on frivolities
>aren't constantly bettering yourself by self-learning other skills

Are you even trying for your race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0jzepk0WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guarantee that you are none of those things.

>t. Obese neckbearded kekistani

yikes. Go out and do some roadwork right fucking now faggot.

Who is paying you and how much? Srsly, I can do this macho crap all day. Tools and property are expensive, ya know.

>no height requirement
manlet detected

Hey, the new Alt-Right LARPing handbook just released an expansion! Now at level 70 you can squat 400!!

I'm all those things except 180lbs cos I'm a manlet.
I guess I'm not trying at all.

I only listed things that can be obtained by able bodied people. Not things people are born with.

Hiw the FUCK do you bench press 300 lbs as a nattfag? How long would it take for someone with, say, 1 year of lifting experience to be able press that amount once?

Get your weight up.

>he thinks 400lb squat is impressive

This is attainable after only 2-3 years of training.

Why was this even allowed?
Did they go back to being an open tournament?

Lift hard, rest right, eat right. Dont blow our your nervous system going super hard all the time. Lifting light is also they key to strength gains.

>whooosshhh

>Dont blow our your nervous system going super hard all the time

I never heard of that happening, please explain

This. OP btfo.

>lifting for anything other than aesthetics

I notice you don't mention anything about women. Big fucking surprise.

Google 'CNS Fatigue' aka "overtraining"

It's not a thing for body building because those faggots only lift light and are weak. For strength training it is easy to get overzelous and fuck your shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0jzepk0WA

I would imagine that this describes less than .1% of people. Also it is much easier to squat 400 lbs VS bench 300 lbs - a very small percentage of people can bench 300 lbs with proper range of motion (myself not included, but maybe one day)

I can't do most of those things because I have a heart condition due to being born 2 months early. Whaaaaat can i do??

I'll remember that. Thanks. How long do you think it'll take to reach 300 lbs 1RM when right now I can only do 180x12?
Also, since you seem knowledgeable, what kind of training split is in your opinion generally the most effective for gains in size?

Lmao how is becoming that creep from taxi driver supposed to stop me from fucking your women, white boy? You know what? Just keep playing soldier with your rat faced friends, you are making it even easier .

>'CNS Fatigue' aka "overtraining"
>It's not a thing for body building because those faggots only lift light and are weak.
>For strength training it is easy to get overzelous and fuck your shit up.

Well we've determined OP is a faggot that knows nothing about either sport and probably struggles to bench 135

>get your weight up
Senpai, I'm short. I can't stack up that much weight without looking like a fatass.

Whichever split keeps you dedicated and lifting. The key to progress in the intermediate stage is volume.

>How long do you think it'll take to reach

It takes how long it takes

That's deep, man. I guess I'm okay with progressive overload. Every workout I have to do more than the last, no matter how minor the difference. Had success with that mentality thus far and hopefully it'll push me much further. That's the advice I'd give to any lifter.