The Final Sound - Nationalist New Wave

I recognize Sup Forums may be a less than ideal board to enlist the aid of others in something so trivial, but seeing that I don't have much in the way of options living on the other side of the Atlantic, I come seeking your help. I've scoured every nook and cranny of all the active filesharing communities on the internet and came up dry, so here's my modest request.

For those interested why I'm so eager, listen and be in awe:
youtube.com/watch?v=wM4YamvQiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=V2aXY1G5crU

The world's first and perhaps only bonafide '80s Fascist New Wave band The Final Sound released one demo titled "Play to Win" distributed purportedly by Defendant Tapes. Absolutely nothing online exists about them save their sole contribution to the compilation "No Surrender". The only reason I even know this demo exists in the first place was its reference in the book "The White Nationalist Skinhead Movement" by Robert Forbes and Eddie Stampton.

The band formed in January 1983 out of the ashes of the punk band The Grey Wolves (no relation to the PE group of the same name). The band suffered a number of line-up changes, leaving just Steve X and Tony Mitchell in the band, both of whom were dedicated nationalists. Sadly, this song is the only recording of theirs which has surfaced.

If this song is any indication, we may be in search for a lost gem. It's a shame something so magnificent was lost to the tide of time. I guess the crowd wasn't ready to receive something so incredible.

If anyone finds this demo and shares its contents with us, you'll be crowned a hero.

Help me, Sup Forums. You're my only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/artist/322247-Final-Sound
youtube.com/watch?v=CNgguV4Vdj8
youtube.com/watch?v=serIf92zTDc
youtube.com/watch?v=kS9fSjP2fD8
youtube.com/watch?v=AtpyAVzdXVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_b74k2hkXU
youtube.com/watch?v=2kdc6XhT9Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Walking through the ghetto on my way home
I suddenly realize that I'm alone
Is it the color of my skin or the color of my hair
Or is it just the clothes I wear
Why you're following me this late at night all home

Black pigmentation: genetic deviation

I'm not surprised that things aren't said
When their attitudes are just so red
In the ghettos, that's where they lurk
'cause multiracial societies, they just don't work
Is it the color of my skin or the color of my hair
Or is it just the clothes I wear
Why you're following me this late at night all home

Black pigmentation: genetic deviation

It's going to end, you know that it's going to end

discogs.com/artist/322247-Final-Sound

Interesting

Bump

>The world's first and perhaps only bonafide '80s Fascist New Wave band

How wrong you are lol. Do a little more digging, you'll find plenty more!

>'80s Fascist New Wave band
You mean to tell me there are MORE Fascist New Wave bands FROM THE FUCKING '80S?!

WHERE?!

try harder. the finishing on the song is a dead giveaway. this isnt from the 80s i feel like youre pulling a wag the dog

Search youtube for Rock-O-Rama records

Hey fucker, how's about you share instead of being a stereotypical hipster about this of all things

Death In June, Above The Ruins, New Order (they toiled with imagery, listen to their stuff with that in mind), Incubated Sounds, Radio Werewolf, start there I guess.

There are lots of similar bands from the 80's listed in the book "Blood in the Face: The Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations, Nazi Skinheads, and the Rise of a New White Culture" and the Boyd Rice documentary "Iconoclast", (I know that NON doesn't technically count as actual fascist, bit they did take influence from legit fascists in the scene at the time).

Should add Sixth Comm and Joy of Life. Working now so forgetting a lot of stuff. I've been thinking about starting a sharethread on Sup Forums with a lot of this stuff at some point in the future.

>Incubated Sounds
They're more EBM than New Wave / Post Punk. Also, I'm not sure if they're Fascist.
>Above the Ruins
More Post-Punk than anything else, although they come close to New Wave at times.
>New Order
Only their first two albums. Everything afterwards is most dance bullshit.
>Death in June
I suppose you can call "Nada" Coldwave, but to be honest, the absence of electric guitars on that album bugs me.
>Radio Werewolf
Not familiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNgguV4Vdj8

New Wave is an umbrella term for many genres including but not limited to gothic rock, post punk, EBM, and some industrial. New Wave was a movement that stretched out from standard rock.

The Guilty Have No Pride with top DiJ

Radio Werewolf get a bit too gothic for me at times but they're worth checking out.

rly made me think

I know New Wave is an umbrella term, but honestly, I always associate it with something poppier like Gary Numan, a-ha, later New Order or, in my case, The Final Sound. I like New Wave that can blend all the elements and still make mindblowing music. Stuff that you can listen to at any time of the day.

Everyone knows and loves "The Guilty Have No Pride" and "Burial", but they still lack so many of the qualities I look for in something like The Final Sound.

Huh, interesting. I knew of Warsaw (pre-Joy Division), but I never heard any of their material until now. I think I like it even better than some of their studio albums.

Bump

moar

Here's the whole Album

Joy Division - An Ideal for Living 1978

Warsaw - Joy Division 1978
youtube.com/watch?v=serIf92zTDc

No Love Lost - Joy Division 1978
youtube.com/watch?v=kS9fSjP2fD8

Leaders of Men - Joy Division 1978
youtube.com/watch?v=AtpyAVzdXVw

Failures - Joy Division 1978
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_b74k2hkXU

nice

>Hey fucker, how's about you share instead of being a stereotypical hipster about this of all things

A quick web search will link you to a forum where a post from 98 tells you there were many bands that just popped up and did one song for rockorama records. Stop being such a lazy dumb cunt you fascist pig.

Actually feel sorry for kids today.
Every week in the 1980s was great new music.

What did Morrisey mean with this song ?

The Smiths - Cemetary Gates
youtube.com/watch?v=2kdc6XhT9Bk

>Radio Werewolf

Why is this satanic trash considered right wing or fascist? Just because they took theri name from Nazi fighters post ww2.

>That Oscar Wilde line

The only part of Morrissey I cant get over is the faggotry.

I was thinking of these lines

"There's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose, who knows
And who trips you up and laughs
When you fall
Who'll trip you up and laugh
When you fall"

Yeah but Yeats was an Irish nationalist while Oscar Wilde was a degenerate. The point is Morrissey is a mixed bag.

>Oh, Keats and Yeats are on your side
A dreaded sunny day
So let's go where we're wanted
And I meet you at the cemetry gates
Keats and Yeats are on your side
But you lose
'Cause weird lover Wilde is on min