About soldiers

Why do SJWs hate ALL white men, but for some unknown reason they adore the ones who are uniform assholes? Oh, no, I've been rude, they're called "war heroes".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7cN0qV60zc
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-has-a-record-of-supporting-our-veterans/
journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are conditioned to support the troops for their sake. Would you fight for people who hate you??

The Rats actually hate soldiers and consider anyone foolish enough to risk their life for this country a retard but they also realize they still need the votes of white people retarded enough to vote for them so they are kind of forced to "support the troops" but watch them while they are doing it. They all have their fingers crossed.

Eat my ass, I take advantage of the benefits and redpill as many as I can.

Social conditioning basically. Even though welfare queens are pretty much just mercenaries who work for the Jew by killing sand people, we're supposed to treat them like some sort of hero warrior caste. It's pretty comical bc 99% of these """"heroes"""" are just morons too stupid to get high paying jobs or get into good colleges.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7cN0qV60zc

did you remember him?

Did you remember how he make ten time more things for the anarchy than you with his uniform, with a scarf and some balls?

That's why i hate anarchists today, no "souvenir" about where do they come from, only stupid anger about everything.

I hate how faggots like you get a lot of benefits for literally scratching their balls praying they're not sent to any dangerous location, and also get called "heroes" when they manage to get their ass intact fighting literal sand monkeys with shitty equipment while using the most advanced military technology of the world.

because the military protects the state and the state protects the womens welfare system.

white men are the most libertarian/freedom minded/anti welfare state demographic out there so ofcourse white men are a threat to those who cannot provide for themselves and can't find a man.

Not to say you're wrong, of course, but people who join the military are usually making the best decision of their life. There are a lot of dumb high schoolers, community college dropouts, and general wash-outs. All the jocks who've realized they'll never play college ball, ghetto kids looking for the quick route off the street, and farm boys who woke up to find out they'll never make a living doing what their fathers did.

Yes, they're too dumb to get high paying jobs, but at least they're smart enough to get the best job they're qualified for. Dying for Israel isn't a cake walk, but it pays the bills.

All revolutions by blood only end in more blood. Just look at northern africa and how it became IS's lair.

True anarchism is reached by making people more self conscious and less akin to monkeys who kill each other. We don't even need weapons, if all middle and lower class people united we could simply march over politicians and their cucked soldiers until they either surrender or kill all of us and have no longer people who make the world go on (not talking about manual labor, also engineers and scientists are part of middle class) and eat each other's ass till they die.

If you think it's so nice and cozy why don't you sign up then coward

Reminder that only USA "soldiers" get PTSD. Why do we never see Taliban or Russian soldiers get overcome by their feelings and have to stop fighting? Why is it only western men that are unable to perform their biological function of killing to defend the community?

Still, they're selfish douchebags and their worship is the most cucked thing ever. Good for them if they're gonna get paid a lot and receive infinite benefits for being good for nothing idiots, but don't expect me to applaud them or thank them.

Also it's thanks to military actions in the middle East if we have IS terrorism now, and that was just for American government and Jews' benefits, so I guess I also have to thank them for giving us more diversity right?

He's not wrong about it being cozy, I'm in what's basically a desk job with little to no chance of being in any danger. In my field the only deployments we get are 3rd party national, and that's only if you volunteer. Other than that it's basically a 9 to 5 job. I'm in the USAF though.

PTSD doesn't overwhelm you and stop you from fighting.

It overwhelms you and makes you a danger to yourself and others. All soldiers get this, and the questions is whether or not you want mentally unstable people on a hair trigger in your army or not.

I did the military service you son of a bitch, I know what it's like and I've personally known the kind of people that infests military. Their major worries were where to go out for dinner in their day off, or how to be complete assholes to the younger guys. I was fucking buff since I helper my dad as a farmer and worked my ass off every day, so I wasn't their favorite prey, but heck if I've seen some poor kids mistreated and bullied by those arrogant dickheads.

Come work in the fields if you want to know what tough work is like

>and also get called "heroes" when they manage to get their ass intact fighting literal sand monkeys with shitty equipment while using the most advanced military technology of the world.
Still salty over Frances Marion, britcuck?

Fucking this.
They always whine like pussies on this "PTSD" thing, while all the civilians they slay, all the families they live without their beloved ones, all the other soldiers who pass through worse shit than them, are magically non-existent, only US veterans (and our cucked european supports) are "true hero soldiers" who omg get PTSD poor kiddo.

Feminism is just a shit test.

The women demanded to be able to behave like whores and then be treaated like princesses, to be allowed all the benefits of high positions in work and politics without doing the hard degrees etc - basically unreasonable demands they were waiting for men to refuse.

And the fucking white men said "yes" and indulged the every whim of modern women.

Women hate weak men, so they rant and rave at white men (who give them freedom and luxury) and embrace instead third world men who really will chian them to the kitchen sink.

Women aren't rational and feminism is a shit test - understand those two points and you'll understand modern politics.

Except SJWs hate the military too.

What SJW says "I support our military and veterans!"? If you do happen across that one rare SJW that does, chances are it's so it doesn't want the backlash

He's an amerifat just like you you retard.

Hahaha, suck it.

But SJWs hate the military. Cuz we're baby killers and stuff.

Hillary Clinton to say a "minor" one.

And like all democrat fuckers

The Jew loves his minions.

Brings me to my most important question. How do we fix this pol.

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-has-a-record-of-supporting-our-veterans/

Yeah they hate you you poor pink-buttholed princess

Like stopping to being cuck to them.

"What difference does it make?"

They fucking put you on a pedestal you namefag, at least respect them by going back to le leddit

So fun, a nazi fighting for jews

SJWs hate the military and soldiers. They just realize that if they say "fuck the troops" no one will support them since Americans are bred into mindless military worship.

Yea but that's because you can't become president of the United States (and consequently Commander and Chief of the military) by denouncing or doing anything else other than jerking the military off

Those guys at Benghazi didn't get much of a pedestal.

>Mindless military worship.
Isn't most of Pol NatSoc?

this. they know its political suicide for any party to dis "the troops". "The troops" empower the agendas of the bosses of all parties.

Again. How do we turn the military against international jewry? I'm interested in solving the problem.

Well yeah. It's just pointless to blame people for acting in their own best interests. Blame the system that set up these incentives. If we fought wars that mattered, people would be more willing to join, and they wouldn't need to be baited in with health benefits and college money. Even the absurd praise they receive is engineered as an incentive - it's cheaper to push rah-rah-support-our-troops nonsense than it is to pay them.

It's really a sign of what's wrong in our society that the best choice lower-class men can make for their families is to sign away years of their lives to get shot at in foreign countries.

The kikes are almost solely responsible for all of the wars we have to fight and have strengthened a lot of the enemies that inflict causalities on our guys. How do we beat them?

Basically this. I think the most bluepilled thing ever is that a lot of people, even those woke enough to understand that racism against blacks isn't that much of a thing anymore, or that women are not ostracized anymore, still call welfare queens "heroes" for "choosing the way to sacrifice".

Choosing implies they had a choice in the first place. As you say, all those I knew in HS who then joined the military were either retards who were too stupid to do anything in their lives, or chads who understood they couldn't play football forever.

Also there was an ugly but smart girl I knew who had been charmed by an older queen who only wanted to fuck her and was going to join the Marine to join him, but in the end she realized she was being a stupid bitch, dumped the guy and took engineering. Now she's got a good job and got herself a better boyfriend, I've met them some time ago and he seems a good dude.

>SJWs hate the military and soldiers
This isn't the seventies or sixties. Most leftists and millennial are so brainwashed they would never say any bad about the troops. And with corporate interests replacing morality there will be more and more commercials like that cringe-worthy starbucks commercial where they want to tell you how to think and act.

>TFW I want to go and fight but there are no fucking deployments Or it's just a rabbit hole

This Euro. You're going to thank us when Europe becomes Afghanistan and our troops have to help deal with it even though you created your own mess by letting the Muslims in.

By not joining their armies and making their game. They won't have anyone fighting their wars if you don't join. You've already lost dude, if you wanted to help us you could've studied something useful for US population like medicine or science.

I appreciate what they do, so I don't have to do it.

I'm not going to bend over for someone because of a uniform. But I've never been a person who was phased by accolades.

Tough question. Don't know that it's possible with the current paradigm. Stopping the incestuous relationship between mil and corporations would be a step, though.

The fact that you have to go as back as 2012 to remember some event in which a US soldier died shows us how fucking safe and licked your asses are.

Heck plumbers die more often by casualties.

That's not realistic. We need a strong military we just need to fix it.

Military personnal should be allowed to kick your ass for giving them a bad look.

Leading class and influencial class
Warrior class
Working class

Glorifying people who are mostly brainwashed dumbfucks or social outcasts who have nothing to lose in their life and they join the army to go and invade some poor, innocent country because the payment is glorious.
Not to mention the lunatics who join the army only because they enjoy murdering people.

Thanks for muh service, muh herous!!

They're still payed a lot, but you're going to another point: the wars US and Europe fight are pointless.

They only fight for US's interest in petroleum while not caring about the lives of who gets in their way of getting it. That's why not only those who join the military are selfish douches good for nothing except playing around in uniform or killing people, they also ignore that they're supporting pointless wars made only to empower rich bastards more and more.

I would understand them if we had an obligatory call to arms and they had no choice, but if they choose that shit just because if gives them more money, fuck them, they're the first minions of this rotten system and I hope they'll choke in their benefits.

I haven't been very wealthy in my youth either, but with some sacrifices Istudied and got an economics degree which gave me a good job. No compassion for lazy slobs who choose the easy but wrong way.

Dumbass. Where did I say soldiers haven't died recently? I brought that up because you shilled Clinton's "support" for us.

Benghazi is still fucking relevant any time you bring up Hillary Clinton.

>Warrior

>The payment is glorious.
Yeah grunts make a fortune.

This is quite the point.

Hell the last part is quite often overlooked. A lot of madcaps join army just because it's a legal way to do horrible manslaughters

C'mon you really expect her to be coherent? Her current position just reflects the new SJW trend though, her target were SJWs and they want their herrows to be respected now.

You sound like a pogue.

You have no clue what it's like in this country. Dear God.

why wouldn't they have kicked him out long before this pic?

/nupol/ isn't.

Isn't that the Greek armies motto?

Right, right, right. This nu-pol vs old-pol thing was basically reddit people invading or something right.

Most just normies that don't know how to lurk.

Because he hero!

He's right private Ryan, I once went out with a group of friends and friends of friends, including a purple haired SJW girl, and when discussion came up and I said that troops are worshiped too much she got so fired up in defending them that her friend had to literally tell her to calm the fuck up cause the whole place was looking at her.

Got nothing against you but it's real people's kinda brainwashed here on soldiers and uniforms

Funny how he proved himself one of those by asking

>Being so inept that you don't even get to promote

I think he was just being facetiously obtuse.

Oh I get your point.
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.
I was just idealizing.
Some of them do not really inspire respect but that's because of the leading class.
Liberal democracies are popularity contests, no 4D chess players for you.

Nice stubble, is it you in the pic?

People from r/s4s 4/TD coming here thinking the natsoc JQ topics are dank maymays and not serious.

You're entitled to your opinion. I think people could give a shit less about soldiers but like to virtue signal obnoxiously like most things

If anything people need to learn the difference between the tub of lard human resources sergeant or 88M truck driver and the actual door kickers who do all the freedoming.

Someone buying a fucking office rat a meal because he goes to work to sit in his cubicle in camouflage is ridiculous.

>b-b-but all soldier jobs are important, were armypedes!
I've had non-combat troops refused to literally deliver to my AOR because it was too hot with enemy activity. Where there was a possibility for failure support troops delivered with disappointment.

Most of the people who go into the field are enlisted Army and Marines. What kind of payscale do you think Marines and Army enlisted get.

maybe two people out of an entire company I worked with joined to "protect and serve" and liberate shit. The rest of the soldiers got wrapped up in the military for a variety of reasons
>I was high on acid and walked into the recruiter one day
>I was in debt
>i needed to stay off drugs
>I needed to earn my citizenship
>I'm a stupid fuck and believed the story about all the sweet bennies
>I was bored lmao
>I wanted to murder someone
the list goes on.

Still more than all the other jobs they would be qualified for

That's a good quote from Thucydides. It should go alongside the one from Pericles about politics always taking an interest in you whether or not you take an interest in politics.

These are the reasons why I hate how people worships them. The only ones who will get my respect are the army doctors, they're the only ones who really save someone.

>anarcho syndicalist
>muh roasties dont pay me enough attention
>they prefer men who demonstrate leadership, honor, and commitment

Put on your big boy panties, serve your nation, and quit being a whiny bitch. Maybe youll get some attention other than the nasty-assed sjw whores

Yeah well I got pol to thank for getting me into the JQ. Blacks actually aren't the worst race after all. They're just really fucking close.

Oh yeah you dumb fucks really love quotes. It's scientifically proven how people who quote are more stupid, since they only report thoughts instead of formulating them or giving actual arguments but think they look smart.

calm yourself.

Researching WWII and coming across so many discrepancies with (((history)) and actually getting to meet real Waffen SS members really started me on the path.

>scientifically proven
Want to know how i know you're a fucking idiot?

Nah, he doesn't have a burn mark in his beard from when the coke dealer he was working for lit his shit up, when he fell asleep on a 3 day door watch duty.

What if the quote is valid or wise and you take not of it. You don't think Pericles was onto something with that?

Challenge coin for a good goy.

I guess you can't win actual medals unless you go to war, huh?

ALL Americans are brainwashed to worship the military. It's not really a thing in other countries.

>melon labia
Cherry fuck still caring about challenge coins lmao.

Because your not allowed to criticize military personnel.

I'm lazy and my point was that modern academia is ran by queers. Isn't it true^
Not an argument.
Appeal to authority!
Scientifically proven by what^
I'd like you to explain to me the method used so I can laugh at you.
+
(((Science))) is shit these days I can find you 3 different studies on fracking with different results in no time.

>t.philosophy drop out.
Use arguments. Pleb.

journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf

Come knock on my door, I'll show you my stab scars too.

>people talking shit ITT
>westboro allowed to run their collective mouths for years
>code pink
yeah man, you're being silenced for sure. Hard life user? Will you show them to me in a non sexually threatening way?
>mfw

Some are here in Italy too, we're just too brainwashed by American culture.

I wish I was Australian, you guys really are one step ahead

>Hard life user?

Wouldn't trade it for anyone else's. Brought me perspective most people can't begin to imagine.

When Bill Nye finally discovered a Z Chromosome I was blown away.

>Big bad t. Soldier who ran his mouth for hours scared by an user with a scar

The trick is to be apathetic as fuck and not worry about things.

Are you French?

>Couldn't get laid without brainwashing underage girls with the "muh serve" rethoric

I'm sure. Was it niggers or what?

Hey. What's pol's opinion on Vanguard? I've had a guy from Texas try to recruit me for about a month now.