youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/leftists-call-for-hurricane-irma-to-destroy-trumps-mar-a-lago-resort/
youtube.com/watch?v=_K_gBjKqBLg
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_luna.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO WALL

silly Christ-Chan, you're gona have a total hang over tomorrow xD

>"Some strengthening is forecast during the next 48 hours and Jose could become a hurricane by Friday," the NHC said.

this one actually made me think a little

>2023
>all of the traitors in the GOP have been purged
>America made great
>Don Jr is announces that he's running
What do?

you kikes are disgusting

WALL IS NOW TEN FEET HIGHER

ATTENTION

I NEED REDDIT SALT RIGHT NOW

infowars.com/leftists-call-for-hurricane-irma-to-destroy-trumps-mar-a-lago-resort/
I hate these people.

>when you deport all the illegals immigrants, this is the final boss you must face

looks almost identical to irma's early maps
are we just gonna get pelted with hurricanes this year

Cease with these disgusting disturbing images of a christian girl being brutalized

Trump is a liar.

lol

NAAAAWOOO

what's with all the DREAMER hate, seemingly out of nowhere?

What is a GPA?

What

Go away Crazyaga you fat lispy fuck.

Shalom, sandnigger! Now get the fuck off Sup Forums pubehead.

Grade Point Average.

ITS OVER

NO VOTES

NO WALL

Flake said, “Obviously all of us believe in border security. It depends on what he means by the wall, and we still haven’t seen what he means by the wall. If that’s a metaphor for border security, we can certainly support that. If he’s talking about a solitary brick and mortar 2,000-mile edifice on the border, then no and nobody ought to support that. We haven’t seen what the president is really talking about when he talks about the wall.”

Grade Point Average.

>what's with all the seemingly out of nowhere posts, seemingly out of nowhere?

Grade Point Average.

youtube.com/watch?v=_K_gBjKqBLg

Its a disgrace what Trump has done. He has done some disgusting things already but he never stooped so low as now.

To see a modern leader shipping children away to a country they cannot even remember hurts me mentally. I cannot explain how fucked up this is. Has Trump gone absolutely insane?

This is just cruel and an atrocious deed. I don't know if I want to be a mother now in this awful world.

goodboy point average

That's interesting.

Semites are not human.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Shoo joo

You lose with trump

UMMMMMM, GUYS???

THE EMPEROR GUIDES MY BLADE.

Sup Forums is riddled with D&C bullshit and you Euro's love to play into it. The only European country I have a folder for is Sweden because they are absurd.

The guy in OP's pic I reported him to ICE 4 weeks ago

>4.0+ GPA
Communists embedded in schools are streamlining shitskin grades, aren't they?

>bending the knee
Das rite

who?

Cheers and is 4.0 considered good?

>you criticize me for being godless and disgusting? HA! I'll show YOU how godless and disgusting I can be
>*kikes out*

every day the jews I am surrounded by push me closer and closer to christ

>My son is here

Jeff Flake is an example of why people shouldn't trust Mormon politicians. Mormon politicians are cucked beyond belief

Dem Senator from ND.

Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the Gas!

4.0 is straight A's.

pt 2

>we still haven’t seen what he means by the wall
Prototypes were out last week nigga

Stop supporting Trump,Goys, He's going to give Amnesty through congress!

>But there’s little chance that a new push will succeed because Congress’ September calendar is packed with must-pass bills. In September, for example, legislators must pass an Obamacare overhaul, a debt-ceiling vote and an aid package for flooded Houston.
>Moreover, Trump’s bipartisan anti-amnesty electorate is mobilized, and Democratic legislators remember the painful lesson of the bipartisan “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” in 2013 and 2014. Because of that 2014 mid-year election, the Democrats lost 10 Senate seats, Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell became Majority Leader, and real-estate investor Donald Trump moved closer towards his run for the White House.
>Once Congress has shoved its way through the must-pass items on September’s calendar, it must also pass another set of must-do activities in October. They include the 2018 government budget, plus the border wall, and the tax bill.
>Those requirements — especially the budget bills — will slip and slide their way into November and then December, leaving little time for a painful amnesty fight, especially because the voters can make themselves heard and felt during the Thanksgiving and Christmas recesses.
>The bigger problem for amnesty activists is that Americans really do not want an amnesty, and they’re going to get a vote in 15 months. That’s when ten Democratic Senators will face voters in states which Trump won in November 2o16.
>Those ten Senators remember the ten other Democratic Senators who lost their seats in the 2014 midterm elections after voting for the “Gang of Eight” amnesty bill in 2013.
>Primaries will arrive in the Spring, and in June 2014, GOP primary voters cremated the “Gang of Eight” amnesty-and-cheap-labor bill by ejecting Rep. Eric Cantor, the GOP’s majority leader in the House. No legislator wants to share Cantor’s fate.

Well i figured. Congress knows they have to take care of things that impact citizens. tax reform, budget, Obamacare, Harvey relief, debt ceiling are all a FIRST priority, no way in hell we're getting any real immigration bill this or next year.

and pt 3

>Mary Kathryn "Heidi" Heitkamp /ˈhaJtˌkæmp/ (born October 30, 1955) is an American lawyer and politician who has been the junior United States Senator from North Dakota since 2013. A member of the North Dakota Democratic-Nonpartisan League Party, she is the first woman elected to the US Senate from North Dakota. She served as the 28th North Dakota Attorney General from 1993 to 2001 and as State Tax Commissioner from 1989 to 1993.

>

In November 2011, Heitkamp declared her candidacy to replace Kent Conrad as U.S. Senator from North Dakota in the 2012 election.[3] She narrowly defeated Republican Congressman Rick Berg on November 6, 2012, in that year's closest Senate race. Berg conceded the next day.[4] Heitkamp is North Dakota's second female senator, after Jocelyn Burdick, and is the first to be elected.[5]

any idea why?

>tfw my 3.00 GPA does not entitle me to endless tendies
Feels bad man

Extremely.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD MAKE THEM PAY BACK EVERY DOLLER THEY ARE FUCKING JEWS

Gracias.

>Dem Senator from ND.

That's where he's flying tomorrow. She's gonna have a bad day.

I was already with Him but they're driving further to Him.

But it ain't the top anymore. With AP my daughter did 4.6.

Why are you posting this boy?

I'd guess for a tax policy things.

I love hurricanes. This is going to be fun.

Yes but getting As is insanely easy in American school because the teachers are pushovers who will pass someone even if they can't read or write because they're a nigger.

>be Flake
>could pull a Cantor and say "I'm totally in favor of the wall" to try and save your career
>decide to keep cucking anyway and hope people vote for you despite what the polls say

GENIUS

It'll be the last plane ride she ever takes.

she probably secretly wants pipeline or something

My GPA identifies as 5.0

TWO SCOOPS!!!

hey guys, first day in college today. I was expecting SJW controlling everything and anti drumpf teachers everywhere but all there was was a few chad talking with girls and 90% of the people just sitting down looking at their phones ignoring each others. Teacher didn't fail to mention that we shouldn't call americans americans because canadians are also americans and the big southern bully stole the term so its not a complete loss on that front. Still i was expecting worst

France, Germany, Sweden and the US are countries. You are becoming barely comprehensible.

You think because it takes 2 hours to fly from LA to Wyoming, this gives Wyoming some sort of independence from the federal government or national culture? Do you think it gets its own TV stations, radio, and movies, and the ability to opt out of federal laws, Section 8, and diversity programs? So you
think it gets it secede?

There are plenty of 90% white neighborhoods in Brazil. There are white states in Brazil. It's still Brazil.

>You can fit almost the whole of Europe in that 80% white area
That underestimates it, if I had made it by county instead of by state it would span from coast to coast (with the exception of the Cali pacific coast and some NE areas) and from north to south with the exception of the mexican border.

The "America is 56% white and irreversibly changed" is a trick done by "certain interests" to secure the only way they can win this battle: if white people give up and stop fighting. I wonder who is behind this idea

>Many of those 90% white states have entire populations equal to a couple neighborhoods in NYC.

The red area in that map (80% white) has 110 million people user, red+pink (75% white), 164 million people).
The fact you are illiterate won't change my point that there is a country inside the United States that is 80% white and has a population of 110 million people. That would make it the second largest majority white country in the world trailing only Russia.

Again, zoom into this map, there it is, your shitty little country embedded in the middle of an area likely with a greatest white population that yours.

How do I migrate to the states legally?

I have a MSc in CS if that matters

Some sort of civil unrest happening in Iran lads, might be another mass protest and crackdown.
People talking about internal Iranian military deployment.

He should be able to get into the finest University in Mexico, then.

things are getting a bit crazy in here, aren't they

Well good for him. He can be extremely smart back in Tacoland x

but what if she decides to switch parties
>move to midwest
>dont really know why but it never seems like it rains enough
>realize you grew up in VA where it would pour for weeks on end because of hurricanes
feels bad man

Will Trump shoot her before throwing out first? He's a big guy and a doctor remember that.

Bitch is afraid because things look bad for the Dems in 2018.

More than 40 injured, reportedly.

Sorry I don't understand Trump sign language

Where is Trump headed?

Not anymore. 4.8 master race reporting in.

daily reminder that Lunarians are real and i hope that Gensokyo is, too

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_luna.htm

>boy

Kurds rebelling.

Make Iran Imperial again!

sauce?

Are we still winning?

this. gpa is a meme. Never studied, slept through every class but math and I got 3.3 gpa. Involvement/Preparation > GPA

>4.8
I give you an A+++ sweetie pie snookums