How counter the white genocide ?

Tell me more about it Sup Forums

youtu.be/YhnSHKCCAzQ

What is actually the best way we could counter (((them))) and (((their))) plans ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGqh__DOIxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop larping as a Nazifag and go outside and talk to woman.

Every single fucking time. The term white genocide really triggers kikes and concern trolls

Feels bad man, always a leftist around goods Sup Forums threads

Lol I can't believe that they area actually using that tactic.
Personally use Gadsden flag because I honestly want to be left the fuck alone and want a more minimal government that does its basic functions as determined by the constitution.
Feels pretty fucking bad that they are tainting the flag I love on an ideology level.

I see nothing wrong with being a fascist but clearly Nazism is not the route to go as it simply becomes a direct violation of the NAP when all the filthy communist are removed. In all honesty if you want to continue the white race you are going to have to stop alienating yourself and making yourself less desirable to the woman population who is inherently much more progressive then men.

dont worry for me dude, i'm fine with this

you do realize our (((politicians))) flooding our nations with subhuman third worlders contributes far more to white genocide than OP not having kids?

Hahah these retards are like 5 years behind the curve in any endeavor

Yeah its called are previous president and SJW politicians at local and state levels not doing their fucking job. Hopefully we have a current president now that is going to fix that shit.
I just want reduction of low skill migrants and the reclassification of marijuana from a tier one substance in order to get people off of welfare and working. Really happy with the movement of America first.

>How counter the white genocide ?
Get married, make children.

> How counter the white genocide ?
Get married, make 3+ children. Not exactly rocket surgery.

Can't I am MGTOW... besides, I could give a fuck if the race of white devils dies.

make babies with finns if you're white
your kids will have blonde hair even if you have darker hair

This thread is how prove it:

i'm already aryan, not a deal on this.

White men are never ever ever allowed to have a moral justification for their viewpoints.

The Jews correctly assert that morality is reality therefore if you can control the moral narrative you can control society.

No one in the Jewish coalition can be portrayed as wrong. Ever.

White genocide not only makes white men sympathetic, but also gives them moral justification. It is a 1000% forbidden verboten anethema in the church of cultural Marxism

but he white men still dont fight back.

KILL ALL NAZIS!
ONLY A DEAD NAZIS IS A GOOD NAZI!

Kek, this newfag knows he's on nat-soc board ?

>What is actually the best way we could counter (((them))) and (((their))) plans ?

Be as edgy and offensive as possible and make sure to tell people that the only way to have white kids is to genocide minorities and unironically follow Hitler.

D'uh. Are you new here?

Maybe try getting a wife and get to fucking instead of shitposting?

Show the brown people what their future will be.
youtube.com/watch?v=KGqh__DOIxs

Somebody give this hungry sheep some hay.

Antifack off

>Go outside.
>Within 100 meter from my house I already see the first blonde woman being taken by a nigger.
This doesn't really work when women are already taken..

>I'll give up and cuck myself because I saw one black with a white.
Fucking pathetic.

>white genocide
>a real thing
kek

I see like 30% of the women here with nigger or arabs, and no I don't give up.
t. top 1% living in gated community.

>I don't give up
>Yet complains about that 30% of the woman are with minorities.
Serious cuck mentality happening here.

Art but good subtle art. It is almost the only path left as the Jew takes our direct speech away nation by nation.

It's a 30% hindrance on my chances to get a partner, losing a women from my kind to invaders should make anyone mad.

>I can't compete with those darn minorities.

This.
The problem is that those couples are becoming normal and our people just dont care. Some even support it.

Well of course the most effective way to combat the white genocide is white babies, not highly organized underground terrorism, sabotage, assassinations, and general guerrilla warfare.

I don't want to compete with their regressive r-selected behavior. It's a race to the bottom just to charm a woman's pathetic animalistic nature.
Yep, but once people realize those third world races can't inherent first world standards of living a race war to cleanse communities will be inevitable.

>I don't want to compete with their regressive r-selected behavior.
Again with the cuck thought.
The path to finding a woman is being on a path of living in a moral grey area. You need to learn to be able to live life and be outgoing to attract these woman. You don't have to turn into the typical bad boy because that shit is all a phase with woman. You are going to have to live life before you can settle down.
Basically stop self cucking.