The Prophecy

I have heard about the prophecy but never really got a good explanation of why September 23 is important. Also what is 777?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GnO_Wm4gzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump?

This is an NWO demiurge prophecy.

Kill yourself and never post this again

Now I'm even more confused

Damn you people are unhelpful.

sorry I had to make this infographic so I dont have to type everythign out.

The evening of September 22 will see an alignment of the planets and stars in a way that has not been seen in 7000 years. While not mystical in its own right because it happens every 7000 years, it is a sign of a changing of the astrological age and may be accompanied by great political and popular upheaval by the superstitious and those who lead them.

This is real prophecy

youtube.com/watch?v=-GnO_Wm4gzA

>a killing bolt
NK missile over japan
>Star gorging itself on clay
The mountain under which they test nukes is colapsing and will release radioactive dust

what the fuck is this shit

The real NWO prophecy

Trump was literally the savior of humanity at 11:59PM

We were so close to WW3/NWO

This is literally what the elite believe. I don't believe this nonsense but they do.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

Seoul and Tokyo get nuked

Is he gonna start the chain reaction ...

if any of this were real I would love to see them happen , the world would literally be a sci fi movie and all that I have thought and lived so far would be a lie

the black cube worshippers don't worship god tho. It's the demiurge he controls the jinn. He's satan.

why would demiurge be satan didnt he basically created mankind and everything else

He's a entitiy cut off from the true creator and he has no spirituality so him and his vampires feed off our suffering.

intresting , is there a name to this religion?

Yes.

Possibly unrelated

666 in yiddish (monster can)

Sept. 23 is a date that cabal brainwashers are using to tie "our" prophecy (it's not "our" prophecy, it was posted by a fucking shill).
This is Manufactured Consent 101 and you are either a shill bound for the electric chair for your post (not even kidding, conspiracy to commit genocide is a capital offense you stupid fucking shitskin piece of garbage) or you're a complete fucking faggot who is WAY too new to be posting.

Ravens will starve.
They will lose the first 3 games of the season.

Is this where the original September 23rd prophecy came from. I saw videos predicting this from 2014. They call themselves the liekillers.

777 is perfection, similar but opposite in nature to 666