Ladies and Gentlemen, they're not illegal immigrants or aliens

Ladies and Gentlemen, they're not illegal immigrants or aliens.

They're "Undocumented Citizens"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AureliaGroup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's in a name? a mexican,by any other name, surely would smell just as bad?

nah. they are Unknown EBEs

>Rob a bank
Undocumented withdrawl.
>Rape
Undocumented Sexual partner
Newsspeak can go on and on.

We're well aware of the left's habit of constructing new words or terms to fit their worldviews.

I'm an undocumented Superbowl champion.

nope their illegal immigrants, this dumb bimbo doesnt understand the law

Undocumented citizen literally made me laugh myself right out of my seat.

Well if you want to get technical. These people contribute to American society by paying taxes, generating business, etc. That is being a citizen. Allowing brainlets on Sup Forums was a huge mistake.

Every human on planet earth is an American citizen.

If taxes were optional, I'd be a hard worker too!

fucking hell, the mental disconnect

>paying taxes,
False. They are exempt.
They do take welfare benefits

but they do possess documents. that's the whole point of DACA

>They're "Undocumented Citizens"

WRONG.

They're going back

The only time a citizen is undocumented is when they leave their legal ID at home

"Sex with undocumented consent"

>exempt
>taxes optional
>can get welfare without being a citizen
You do realize that going exempt means that you will eventually have to pay those taxes when tax day comes, right? Do you guys even have jobs, or are you all just 14 year old plebbit newfags?

>Undocumented Citizens
>have documentation
>are by definition not citizens
Documented Uncitizens would be significantly more accurate.

I prefer the term "criminal aliens" because it emphasizes the fact that these parasites are breaking the law every second they stand on our soil.

They're garbage. Throw them the fuck out. Kids too. Fuck 'em.

Just call them what they are: foreign nationals.

This bitch is crazy.

As a straight white Christian male, I wonder how fast liberals would jump to my defence and declare me an 'undocumented citizen' if I went to America and overstayed my welcome.

Anti-Islamic comments get you reported to the FBI

If you want to get technical you did not define what a citizen is, you only stated what a citizen would do. You fucking brainlet.

Illegals who "pay" taxes are just filing the refund they get since all of their income is under the table, its a fucking scam.

It's not their real identification they are working under you literal retarded nigger.
I made 180,000$ as a welder in ND and they made a little less paying no taxes. Their wives and children collect welfare and medical. They laugh at our tax problems. You are everything that is wrong in this country and should just kill yourself

>racism is RONG
>calls FBI
fuck me we dont even give two shits about racism here and the cops give no fucks about racism reports because they know full well that some of the people here are fluent idiots

Ah yes. The undocumented citizens. Famous for their undocumented car insurance.

This Lainie Green bitch contacts your employer if you say something she doesn't like.

Ladies and Gentlemen, they're not drug dealers or thugs.

They're "Unofficial Pharmacists"

It's not rape, it's Undocumented Husbandry.

Exactly the same way that a rapist is an undocumented sex therapist?

You sound like Obama. Working here and "contributing to society" doesn't make you a citizen. If you don't have the paperwork you don't have a legal right to stay and are not a citizen.

Why would they need welfare if the guy is making 6 figures? lel

If you want to get technical every time I buy a game on Steam I pay an American tax, therefore anyone who has bought Goat Simulator anywhere in the world should be entitled to run for Congress.

I can't stand these kinds of bitches. If you say something they disagree with they do everything they can to ruin your life.

This bitch reported this guy to the FBI for "anti-muslim" comments as well as his employer.

Jesus H. Christ I can't stand these social justice warriors.

Also I went to Disneyland once. I generated business and paid sales taxes.

Now gibs me my Obamacare.

This bitch.

twitter.com/AureliaGroup

Extraterritorial Beaner Excrement?

Fuck off we're full.

It's literally a crime in Lelbourne now to "have serious contempt for Islam".

Yes, give me more (you)s.
Also, payroll taxes, gas taxes, they spend way more money here that you do, etc.
Did reddit let out early today.

They don't. It's called gaming the system.

WOW! Someone who is here illegally also commits welfare and tax fraud? Unbelievable! Incomprehensible!

Inconceivable!

Really makes you think

*invaders

they're fugitive criminal aliens

Oh, so citizenry is based on the AMOUNT of tax?

So you can deport all of the unemployed blacks in your inner cities?

or if they have lost them.

These fucks are ILLEGALS. Send them back.

One step at a time user, please!

Call them transplanted democratic votes engineered by the demonic occult globalists

I informed her she's on Sup Forums and she's reported me to the FBI. Hah.

kek Don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

How is she crazy? She done Sup Forums a favor and potentially avoid another car ramming that'll put Sup Forums through another damage control campaign.

Well, if you're ballsy and stupid enough to go social media and tweet at people to run people over, not only it's beyond "I'm doxxing because you something I don't like" you're also a potential threat to society who deserves to get doxxed and fired, come on people I thought you knew the game

You just can't be as stupid as you are