Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The white man.

The Samurai.

the samurai

Being called a jew

Ethno-state countries practicing anti-Jewish globalism

The Goy discovering (en masse) what is in Antarctica.

Being exposed

White men who have served in the military

Jesus Christ.

>What does the Jew fear most?

A nationalistic white man with a swastika flag in his hand.

A tossup between manual labor and a penny glued to the floor

This

0% interest.

The state of Pennsylvania

The Jews fear anime.

Bacon and milk

Christ

Russians

Easy
A lack of host to feed off of

Gays. Hadrian. A gay. And Christ. A man and God whom had nothing to do with vaginas. The serpent seed theory. Honesty. Poor people. Children.

Pagan Europe desu

NOTHING gets shilled on Sup Forums harder than pagan threads, and romans were the ones to tear down their meme temple

A cohesive society.

“Nothing frightens the ‘Jews’ more than a perfect unity in others: the unity of feeling in a movement, in a people. That is why they will always be for ‘democracy’ which has but one advantage, and that one for the nation’s enemy. For democracy will break up the unity and spirit of a people...”
— Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Fuck gay fags that will gas them while beening raped

being named
and the truth

immigrants/refugees in israel

Exactly this. They try to pass as white while they bring about their Marxist revolution. If we call them out on their Jewry their cover is blown.

Being broke

Ovens

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

What do they love? They fear having that taken from them just like everybody else.

Vespasian, Titus, Domitian.

MJ Nazis

The Samurai

I lol'd

Trump gaining allies

White babies

Gas

Strong christian families

The power of the love White People can show.

White babies again.

The Awakening

New testament only.

Loss of profits. Same as the white. Jews and whites are basically just both Ferengi now.

The bible is parables, with wisdom to be learned. Everything isn't literal.

A loving white couple producing offspring.

higher wages for workers

(You)

The samurai.

us anons.

We can only do this together.
Unity or Death. WE decide.

Others knowing what business they own so people wont buy from them like levi jeans or heinz ketchup.

The same thing a cockroach fears.
Discovery.

Jesus Christ and the Prophecies about the destruction of the second temple

bankruptcy

state issued debt free currency

absolutely underrated post

I dont understand what the big deal about PA is here. More white nationalists? rural communities? there are more uniformly red states. what makes PA special?

Taxes

Arabs and the White man.

You can tell that you are feared by them when you find yourself agreeing with the Red Skull.

I am afraid of deep water. when I can't touch the bottom of the see with my feet

Jesus Christ returning.

Christians

I love the Red Skull now

Serious question: if you asked a libcuck why the Jews are so successful in western society how would they respond?

>they're not

easily disprovable

>high iq

Cant admit that IQ is relevant let alone that there are innate racial differences

>cultural reasons

this would be ethnocentric and insulting to other cultures like black/hispanic

>nepotism

oy vey

>coincidence

(((!)))

And im sure there are many other very problematic responses

Is this why Captain America joined Hydra?

This is supposed to be the villain?

They are not even trying to hide it anymore

stormfront and daily stormer

Yes. He's supposed to be the bad guy that you are encouraged to hate.

However, he is now the hero somehow.

That's just how bad things have gotten.

Probably serious debate about WWII
t. guy who has never been to PA

Because PA (excluding Philadelphia, which at least has really good history, and Erie) is a bastion for whiteness and white culture in the Northeast without being completely cucked by liberals in places like Connecticut and Rhode Island.

That, and Trump flipped it red for the first time since '88.

So, does this mean that Cap is the complete opposite? Did they turn him into a minority cockloving libtard?

No they fear the Dragon and the rocketman.

Yes.

As a Jew I can tell you that a stereotypical Jewish fear is not being in control and all the possibilities that could go wrong because of this. Even riding roller coasters.

I think we like being in control in general because we don't trust others (non-Jews) to make decisions that are in our best interests. Plus we know we can do a better job. We've survived thousands of years while everybody else has vanished. I think that says something

The Lutheranian

Natural order.

You're not even the real jews though. You're jew-ish. You are not god's chosen, you are the deciphles of lucifer.

Depends on the jew that you ask. I personally fear leftism the most, as it's imo our biggest enemy. There's a fuckton of them and they all tryna fuck with Israel and my fashy Goys and Yids.

The Redpill

9 Ancient (((Roman))) crusifiction nails
3 for Dismas
3 for Gestas
3 for Jesus

this

Lucifer is the Latin name of the planet Venus. The Semitic names for Venus are Shalim as an evening star and Shahar as a morning star. The name Jerusalem contains the name Shalim as in Yeru-Shalim. Yeru-Shahar = Lu-Cifer. Basically there is no such thing as this Lucifer you are speaking of. It's simply the planet Venus observed in the morning when it sets before the sun

The Irishman.

Lucifer is the sun fag

We all stop playing thier division game, and hunt them down collectively and gas them.

You wish

i do

Being named.

Good luck

Wrong, Lucifer is Venus. Lightbringer, the morning star. It rises before the sun; it "brings" the light (the sun). I know more goyim things than you, goy