So sick of this scumbag...

So sick of this scumbag. He obviously is controlled by the Russians at this point because he is in a Russian allied embassy despite his insistence to the contrary which is sad. He cares more about his ego than actually helping people or making a difference with the leaks. He was given a shit load of Kremlin documents to leak this past year and didn't leak them for no reason at all then he leaks all the DNC e-mails that clearly came from Russia and says it wasn't the Russians. Dude is so so so a hack and a liar, and I cannot wait for him to no longer be someone anyone pays attention to.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/904006478616551425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt von Rivia?
Man, he's let himself go.

Julian should really, really start lifting. And training. With swords

Im so sick of you people. What difference has shilling on this site made in over a year? Honestly, can you list one accomplishment that has benefitted you?

Your slavemasters can't see this is a money drain with no use. It's so sad.

His work had potential, but now he is just another russian whore.

Hillary fucked over Bernie. and THEN SHE PRETENDS BERNIE FUCKER HER OVER. YOU NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

He's dead you retarded fucking leaf

THE ONLY FUCKING WHORE IS HILLARY CLINTON AND THE DEMOCRATIC ESTABLISHMENT. YOURE EVIDENCE OF IT BECAUSE YOURE PAID TO SIT ON A SITE AND LARP SHILL THREADS

>implying he hasn't been dead/captured since Oct.

julian assange is the great freedom fight of our times. a literal hero straight out of any historic myth.

he stands for truth and freedom above all else and he is one of the few men on earth to mean it. he has given up his freedom to continue his crusade against a corrupt hegemonic globalist cabal of scumbags.

nothing u shills say will ever detract from his hero status.

He's a true patriot for freedom and liberty, you Cancuck

>He was given a shit load of Kremlin documents to leak this past year and didn't

he also had a sit-ton of RNC docs that he didnt release....

hes a dumb, commie ausfaggot. what else would you expect? i cant wait til hes shot dead

yeah hope he'll be over sooner than later

Dear CIA
Nobody trusts you or believes a word you say.
End soon.

Was that really his post about capitalism, feminism, and atheism. I have a hard time believing he posted that, but the account looks legit.

Source:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/904006478616551425

it's legit

can't deny how impactful one man has been. transparency opens governments!

Fuck anyone who talks publicly. Anonymous ideas with no personality speak without the taint of ethos the feeble human mind can't get around. An idea should be accepted as good or bad based on individual reaction. Too many shills that have adulterated thinking for kike ambitions.

Shut the fuck up you globalist shill

Got any more thoughts on that? I am kind of shocked he would be that direct. When was the last time someone talked to him. I don't disagree with his statement, just surprised he would reveal his power level like that.

>When was the last time someone talked to him.
do ecuadorians speak english?

A FUCKING LEAF

Julian's been dead or imprisoned for almost a year at this point.

>Blame the messenger
>disregard the contents of the message
Weak.

>Assange spent a year focusing his efforts on the biggest news event in the world, the US Presidential election. Why didn't he instead spend 100% of his time pointing out a country we know is corrupt is corrupt?

Oh, gee. He's clearly a Russian agent then because that would be really convenient for me and my preconceived notions.

I am sure some do, young fella. Especially if they are working in an embassy in a country in which English is the mother tongue.

julian assange is a hero, rot in hell shills. You are the scum that is ruining modern civilization.

When was he last seen alive?

this. why is Sup Forums acting like this clone/hologram is the real deal?

Fuck off, Trudeau

>anyone who isn't propagating the desintegration of society is controlled by the Russian

Can someone explain why the Russians are trying to save us from destruction?

Thats some desperate shilling moshe. Wikileaks coming out with some fire anytime soon?

of all the innumerable things to "be sick of", Julian Assange is what does it for leftists?
Sheesh, you leftists are disgusting, miserable people.

>I don't have an arguement, so muh russia

Funny that a leaf just happens to post this on the day the memes converged

oh yeah, he's been larping for 5 years without ever stepping foot outside the embassy. obviously he did it for the glory
you shills should look to him as a shining beacon of commitment, do any of you have the nerve to live for 5 months away from home, let alone 5 years

>So sick of this scumbag.
Sick of a holographic projection?

>He obviously is controlled by the Russians at this point because he is in a Russian allied embassy despite his insistence to the contrary which is sad.
>He was given a shit load of Kremlin documents to leak this past year and didn't leak them for no reason at all then he leaks all the DNC e-mails that clearly came from Russia and says it wasn't the Russians.
>muh russia
oh sweetie...

>He cares more about his ego than actually helping people or making a difference with the leaks.
>doesn't fully grasp that Wikileaks is an instrument of karma neutralization
kudos though, you're on your way!

>Dude is so so so a hack and a liar, and I cannot wait for him to no longer be someone anyone pays attention to.
He's not a real person and Wikileaks has served its (((purpose)))

The (((System))) resides in perfect karma neutrality.

this
how do we meme skype arobics w julian into reality?

let me get a hit of whatever you're smoking bud

Fucking shill.

Just remove fluoride from your life.
Then you'll hear the screams quite soon. (mataphoricly speaking)

bump every julian assange thread

>White
>Male
>Has power to make world better
>Instead chooses to help destroy it because of petty emotion
Yep, it's a white male alright.

>then he leaks all the DNC e-mails that clearly came from Russia
Jesus leaf, take off the tinfoil hat
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads