Why is this insane Scientologist being allowed to speak on behalf of President Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=LJtij1OTqRg

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000400410030-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000400410044-8.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00806R000201000018-9.pdf
archive.is/IT9RR
home.snafu.de/tilman/j/ciacos.html
archive.is/TtfMq
archive.is/F28q2
exscn.net/index2-171.pdf?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=171
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/how-tom-cruise-and-john-travolta-are-controlled-by-scientology-according-to-new-documentary/
archive.is/eLGSh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Villa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorsten_Overgaard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like trump but damn propaganda is so uncomfortable to watch.

God dammit she is a scientologist.
R.I.P. My rod.

AFRO
F
R
O

It's coming out through his campaign arm, not the administration, but yeah, it's propaganda.

>it's propaganda

THE FUCKING MUSIC. THE FUCKING TONE OF VOICE. YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING TELL ME IT'S FUCKING PROPAGANDA IT'S CLEAR AS DAY AND THE WHOLE WORLD SEES IT. FUCKING 1970'S TIER PROPAGANDA AND IT'S DREADFUL

But /r/the_donald said she was BASED!

Dude, I agreed with you.

user its just some propaganda chill

She really a Scientologist?

Why does being a Scientologist suddenly invalidate your political beliefs?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Scientology.

>She really a Scientologist?
Yes. She is being used by the "church" of Scientology as a public relations tool to raise the profile of their criminal organization.

Because all Scientologists must be completely shunned from polite society.

'best gowth'
'shortest amount of time'
Seriously is this ad satire??
Is somebody trolling this timeline?
Surreal..love it.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000400410030-3.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01315R000400410044-8.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00806R000201000018-9.pdf

archive.is/IT9RR

archive.is/TtfMq

archive.is/F28q2

exscn.net/index2-171.pdf?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=171

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/how-tom-cruise-and-john-travolta-are-controlled-by-scientology-according-to-new-documentary/

archive.is/eLGSh

Wait, where does it say she's a Scientologist?

Google it you fucking retard.

You brought it up faggot, you google it lazy homo

I've already done my research. She's a lunatic Scientologist who is married to another lunatic Scientologist from Denmark.

Then back that up faggot

Neck yourself you lazy cunt. If you need to be spoon fed then you are too stupid to be here. Go back to /r/the_donald you low IQ cretin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Villa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorsten_Overgaard

If you can't even post shit without providing proof then you need to fuck off of Sup Forums you reddit cuck

She is good for optics though, young confident minority who speaks clearly and and looks pleasant

>i need to be spoon fed because I don't have the IQ to validate things for myself
You are not welcome here.

She's a fraud. She was on the Bernie bandwagon when it helped her self-promote. She doesn't give a shit about Trump or his agenda, just promoting herself and Scientology.

Trump, during the election you exposed the massive bubble in the economy. Why are you taking credit for this temporary growth? If it crashes, you will be blamed. This is bad strategy on your part Mr. Trump. How about you cut middle class taxes down drastically before you start taking credit for anything

>conflating the stock market with the economy
back to /r/the_donald with you

Trump openly claims that the stock market growth is because of him.

How is it that the stock market was a bubble when he wasnt president, but now that he is, theres no longer a bubble? Its inconsistent and dangerous strategy

Cant take any criticism of your dear leader?

>missing the point
You said he exposed a "massive bubble in the economy". The stock market is not the economy. The video discusses economic growth, not stock market performance.

Die

Ok, I meant to say "stock market" instead of "economy". Either way, when the crash happens, people will blame Trump because he put his name all over it lying and saying everything is doing better now