Florida panic thread

Floridian here should I get the fuck outta here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I the only one who wants to fuck that hole? Irma is a girl's name, right?

I'd pay big money for someone to fly above the hurricane and drop me naked into that hole.

Imagine that. The first person in human history to actually fuck a hurricane.

no, you should definitely remain exactly where you are, or maybe go find a sheet metal sign to stand next to

If you're even thinking about evacuation you're not a Floridian.

maybe he's worried that one of the alligators he pumped and dumped will come looking for him when the waters rise

You should have gotten out a couple of days ago. It's close enough right now, you should leave right this minute, or you should make preparations for riding it out in place. Any delay in making a decision either way could prove fatal.

Stop posting about my dad. He had a sexual emergency.

I live in Florida, and it is just another day. I have been through enough hurricanes to know they are fun as hell and a welcome thing for boring florida lives.

Sup Florida bro. This guy knows what's up. OP is a fag.

Ocean man will take you by the hand and lead you to the promised land.
Will it hurt? Yes.
But you will be better off this way.

I live near Miami Beach so I don't think I'm going to stay here. My dad wants to go to central Florida and invited me along but I don't even think that's safe. You can't even drive if it's rained more than a few inches in miami

No it's fake news like global warming.

Another Floridian here, if you live in a shitty place that's not structurally secured, then go to some family and stay there for the storm. If your in a ok place, then just board up your walls and fill up your bathtub with water in case worse comes to worse and your out of water. Other than that your fine, just do what you did for Matthew.

this desu.

>thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI

>Sup Forums
>full of normal people

Nah. Stay, relax, and fuck some alligators

Remember to buy your supplies with amazon /next-day shipping/

It looks like Irma is going to be much more dangerous and effective than I thought.

At first I was like, "It's not even that powerful", then I was like "It's not gonna reach America" now I'm like "Shieettt It's gonna be powerful and reach America"

Ahh, I love living in California.

Too late; you're already a goner.

>commiefornia talking shit
hahahahahahahahahaahahhhhahahhahahhahahhhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahah

EVACUATE SOUTHERN FLORIDA NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

You need to livestream. Just don't be Carlos

>first and last hole
edgy idea

I imagine living in California is like living in a state ravaged by a natural disaster 365 days a year. Rolling black outs, no water, shit skins running the streets with guns looting, and blaming government officials for not doing enough.

Literally where?

tampa bay

>be amerifat
>order cheeseburger delivery
>jamal makes cheeseburger spits in it
>get delivered cheeseburger
>eat chessburger
>jamal fuck wife in the driveway
>sometimes stand up and clap at pass interference on tv
>rain start
>house rekt
>get nuked by gooks
>get shot
>wife leaves
>die
>land of opportunity

i actually want to visit. do you think a greyhound or the amtrak would take me there stoll