Racist High-School Senior Calls Black Man a "Nigger"

Why does Sup Forums not at least admit we have a systemic racism problem? The SPLC is close to saying it's hateful to deny racism exists today. I mean if racism was truly over why are so many blacks complaining about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6Te1cB9dE&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ethnically culpable minor calls man by a word he is called by his friends, without insult, thousands of times a day.

>admit we have a systemic racism problem

We've never been shy about affirmative action being a problem

>An induvidual says something bad
>Systemic

An Individual is not the system.

All I want is a qt exactly like this. Brunette, blue eyes, cute, and openly says nigger.

Brunettes aren't really white.

Not true, but even if it were true, it's what I want. I will get what I want.

>Is being loud and taking all the space in a hallway, when people obviously have shit to do.
>Waves his arms around at the risk of punching people because "muh dance"
>Is incapable to comprehend why that would upset people.

But hey, he dindu nuffin.

lol pussy privilege against nigger victimhood

>I was called a nigger at school today lads
>why?
>I was being a nigger
>at school?
>ye it was at school

sage this shit

kek +1

based white girl everyone rejoice

Negros destroy schools, because they have a captive audience. The kids are forced to be there, and the teachers won't do anything to jeapordize their jobs. Public schools are nigger heaven.

'Racist' is the racial slur for white people, of course niggers would talk about it daily.

Yeah, we saw the video the first 100000 times it's been posted here

She's trying to get to class, suddenly 3 niggers and a cucked wigger block your path. One of the niggers steps aside and calls you a "bitch".

Yeah, I think it's fine she called a nigger a nigger

Who the fuck is white then?
Du mieser kleiner Schanzlutscher? Verpiß dich.

Racism against blacks exist because blacks commit crime and cause problems. If they weren't so violent and unintelligent people wouldn't have a problem with them. Everyone has to deal with your shit and sometimes people get sick of it. You can't expect people not to see racial patterns.

>if racism was truly over why are so many blacks complaining about it?

if it wasnt over, why would this video have any views, or "so many blacks complaining about it", this would just be a normal every day occurrence

Racism is a reaction vs action. Blacks have been my tribe/race vs yours forever now, whites [jews] tried diversity and it failed. Human instinct tribalism will never cease to exist, you are now being punished for reacting to aggravations.

Mass media got you brain-fucked dude.

FPBP

divide and conquer shill, don't respond

Gass the Jews.

>Girl trying to pass
>A nigger says "bitch on the left"
>Girl takes offense and calls him nigger

I don't see a problem here.

True, only albinos are white. if you have any pigment or melanin what so ever you are non white.

White hair red eye master race.

I bet she's whiter than you, Fritz.

she's right you know

Strutting and dancing are important forms of self-expression. However, the young man should not be doing this in the hallway between classes.

What this young woman did is 10 million times worse than getting stepped in front of. She will be blacklisted from good colleges.

The young man will probably get a dance scholarship somewhere as a result of the publicity.

>yfw she will now be puplicly ostarchized , denied jobs and a future and propably sent to prison
>Yfw she was beaten after by the feral groid
>Yfw white men failed protect our racist waifus
>Yfw you will never taker her as your gf, cherish ,protect and calm her and say it's Okay

>I mean if racism was truly over why are so many blacks complaining about it?

Who the fuck is saying racism is over? Who? Show me. NO ONE. Racism is coming BACK. It was gone before. In the 80s. I remember. I lived it. No one said shit, no did shit, no one thought any racist shit.
Leftists brought racism back full stream and set us back 60-70 years easy.
And I don't care. We're racists now. We have to preserve the white race anyways and now that you mention it? Black people are obnoxious loud monkeys.

>nazi flag
>trying to divide and conquer for no reason

who nose who is behind this post?

He almost hit her dancing.

>that flag
fucking wew lad you are going hard with the baito

I LOVE HER AND WOULD MARRY when 18

i think i have fallen in love

If Sambo hadn't have been oogabooga-ing in the middle of the fucking hallway and slamming into her there wouldn't have been a problem. Notice also how the nigger chases and is about to throw down on a white woman half his size for hurting his feelings. Typical nigger behavior from a worthless jiggaboo.

>he just searched nigger on youtube and then makes a b8 thread
Two days ago i also searched nigger on youtube and watched this video

kek it is now an official nigger hate thread! >:3

>"fucking nigger"
>"wtf bitch"
>nigger approaches her from behind to assault her
>the woman of course takes a beating
>then she dials 911
>the nigger is in jail right now

Her tune will change in a few months, weeks, years (however long it takes) when she gets dicked down by a giant black dick.

If they can call white ppl crackers, honkeys, hillbillies, etc, then they should get comfy with the name nigger

Calling someone a name, even a racially charged one, isn't racism in and of itself.

>(((problem)))

Post the rest of the video, I want to see racist white bitches getting they ass beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6Te1cB9dE&index=1

(you)

if you call a black person a boy thats racist but they call all whites boy

I know this guy is a jew more than I know allah exists.

Good girl.

piss off you nigger loving cock sucker

Fuck off you're probably a larping chink.

She was wrong, that's a faggot nigger.

wife material

I just think the new nationalist movement is setting in.

>tfw 5'8" blonde hair blue eyes 163lbs
>tfw cucked a 6' plus 220+lb ape at the bar and took his mixed girlfriend home and fucked her ass

I wonder does that make the whites on here more angry or the blacks

Most brunettes were blondes as children. I was and so were all my brothers.

Everyone is racist to some level. Everyone has prejudices and opinions which others don't like. Humans have never gotten along together, and we prefer our own tribes.

This is reality, you dumb cunt. Get over it. Harden the fuck up.

videos of children fighting is pretty illegal desu senpai, why is this still up?

The nae nae was always a shit dance.

If you listen closely, she tries to go along her way and he blocks her half intentionally and then says something along the lines of "bitch in the way"

And instead of buckling to some bullshit multi cultural propaganda and suck up to the black just for uttering an insult towards her. She calls him a nigger for it.

Bitch > Nigger

But oh no, now things went to far. I'd have blasted that cocky fag if that were my sister and I picked her up from school.

Fucking nigger.

I cant find this video help pls

That young women calling the niggers; niggers is great.

Does she have a go fund me page?

I'd give them young women some $$$ so the other whores in her school act more like her.

>OP doesn't point out the severe level of degeneracy the negroid in this video is enduring.
>Believes a girl saying "nigger" is systemic racism.
>Thinks that Sup Forums cares about racism towards non-Caucasians.
>Fails to look at the fact that we should be trying to defend our own kin at the time.
>Uses Kekistani flag.

This is why Kekistan is a dead meme.

This is why my kids will go to private school
Moving to the south has made me racist

>implying you are a brunette
Femanon detected. Tits or GTFO.

>black people act like idiots
>one goes out of his way to annoy a random person
>she calls him a nigger
>this is proof of systematic racism!
how so user? what laws are racist?

Who cares?

The video is around 3 years old...

Why would that make a white man angry that you bleached a monkeys mixed girl?

DYEL

when was the "other" time
oh y eah
>"white" non coalburning chick on school bus says n word too black kid and another black kid agrees
>"chick" "in" "your" "video" "says" "a" "word" """"""
>people are capable of saying any word no matter who they are
>must be racist cause blacks said so
kys

this is race baiting
sage

We can admit he's a nigger. We can admit niggers hate whites and their own too. We can admit niggers commit 12x more crime than whites. We can imagine a nation that is free of niggers and sooner or later we have to kill them or be killed by them as this is the history of man. We see South Africa and say never here. We can and will make a nation by and of our racial tribe without asking for permission. Whites who stand in our way will be the first to go.

He is a system of cells!
Ha Sup Forums BTFO, how will recovery ever happen!

(You)

Why is OP such a faggot?

>nigger walks up to a random person and sucker punches him

There is more to the case than you imply. Your premise is inherently faulty in trying to over simplify a complex issue.

Fuck you get cancer

DER JUDEN

this, but i dont give a crap, they're as white as blondes imo

brunettes will get dicked just like any other white woman

It's not

Goddamned nigger pieces of shit, what the fuck are they doing blocking the corridor with their ape dance? Do they do it just for attention or to piss people off?

>be black
>be in 11th grade
>really deep into a funny convo with a friend
>don't realize someone wants to walk by but I'm blocking the way
>"move you fucking nigger" as he walks around me

You know what I did? Nothing because I'm not a fucking nigger.

t. nigger

If you aren't a 7' tall, white haired, grey eyed, hyperborean demi-god then I'm sorry to say, but you aren't white.

move your fucking nigger ass off the board.

"if racism was truly over why are so many blacks complaining about" probably due to miscommunication give some actual evidence before making claims faggot

black people are fucking retarded. yes, there is racism but again, why do black people make millions in football, basketball, music, etc? Fucking millions. And white girls be jumping on black dick just for fun. But some black people are real shithead just like some white people.

Fucking niggers. Jumping around in the hall like a monkey.

Wow. This comment triggered a lot of people. Well done.

>get out the way fucking nigger (she said it like niqker)
Fucking kek thats amazing

These faggots are making racism more prevalent by talking about it all the time and agitating everyone.

if you are acting like a nigger someone is gonna say it

>random person walks up to niggers and gets punched