Now that the dust has settled, was he that bad?

Now that the dust has settled, was he that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
That's the only real answer you are going to get.

>strategic patience

lol

more like strategic lack of a spinal column

No. My favorite president in my lifetime. I cried tears of joy when he won in 2008.

Cuck my life into pieces
This is my wife’s black son
Humiliation, no breeding
Don’t give a fuck if I catch my wife cheating

Cuck my life into pieces
I’ve reached my last resort
Humiliation, no breeding
Don’t give a fuck if I catch my wife cheating
Do you even care if I die reaming?

Would it be wrong? Would it be right?
If I cucked my wife tonight
Chances are that I might
Emasculated out of sight
And I’m contemplating two more guys

Cause I’m cucking my mind, cucking my soul
Wish somebody would fill in her hole
Cucking my mind, cucking my sight
She gonna take a Tyrone tonight

I never realize my chud was too thin
‘Til it was too late and Tyrone was called in
Beta, feeding on cummy and taking it in
Downward spiral, where do I begin?

It all started when I lost my boner
No love from myself so some love from another
Searching to find a cock upon a higher level
Finding nothing but bulls and devils

Cause I’m cucking my mind, cucking my soul
Wish somebody would fill in her hole
Cucking my mind, cucking my sight
She gonna take a Tyrone tonight

Cucking’s alright, cucking is fine

He’s reaming and I’m crying
I’m crying, I’m crying
I’m crying, I’m crying
I will go on living this way

Betrayed the progressive base who elected him to just become another sell out neoliberal clone.

4th quarter was full of cultural Marxist virtue signalling issues like gun control, amnesty and gay marriage with no actual economic policy of substance.

And also completely fucked over Britain because of muh colonialism, in order to ally with Merkel of all people.

so was his birth certificate shopped?

worst president since we have had presidents. i spent 8 years avoiding hearing the president speak. i don't speak nigger and wasn't about to learn it. he should have been assassinated.

HE KILLED THE DNC YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHILL.

I HOPE HE GOES TO PRISON AND PEOPLE FINALLY FIND OUT HE WASNT BORN A CITIZEN.

IM FUCKING OVER THIS SHIT I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE. WE GET PAID SHIT WAGES TO MAKE THE SAME THREADS OVER AND OVER AND IT HASN'T MADE A DIFFERENCE. IM OUT. FUCK THIS.

Absolutely fucking atrocious. His was, "America is too wealthy, too powerful, too proud. I'm going to change all of that. Fuck YT". Given time, he could have made America as weak, poor and shitty as EVERY OTHER country with a nigger leader.

>Professed to love Chicago.
>Chicago slides further into the shithole abyss.
>Murders occur everyday while he's in the White House.
>Could take Air Force One to shithole, make a big thingy about "stoppin' dat violins."
>Media would have slobbed the knob.
>Just one weekend in eight years.
>Could have saved one shithole life.
>Never did.

But hey, school lunches got tasty. Right?

Nigger

Bout as bad as not being able to get it up when you finally have her legs spread.

you were ruled over by a kenyan communist moslem nigger for 8 years who tried to genocide white america, sage

>I cried tears of joy when he won in 2008.
This shows a deep bias.
You were never going to judge him based on his actions if he was a God to you before election.

I don't think history will ultimately be too kind to him. Aside from numerous documented accounts of his tremendous pettiness while in office, recieving a Nobel Peace Prize for literally being black while turning around and ramping up the drone program was embarassing.

His domestic policies were garbage and half assed. Everything from the green energy boondoggles, putting emphasis on his unwanted manditory health insurance over properly repairing the economy/throwing Wall Street bankers in prison, and shamelessly using fags and minorities as political footballs do not make for a leader that's respected and revered in the future.

Better than grant

yes, he took advantage of his blackness to create a more racially divided country than when he started

the evidence for the result of that is not even yet realized

And people here would still circlejerk Trump if he did something non conservative like layout a plan to ban a class of guns. Farfetched example I know but the circlejerking here can be quite pathetic.

There's literally not one good thing you can name from his presidency. The only redeeming factor is that he was cucked hard by Congress so everything he accomplished after the first year was through Executive Order which Trump can and has reversed.

>elect nigger president
>worst in history
>what a surprise

Now that the dust has settled???

The motherfucker has been out of office almost a year and is still injecting himself into current domestic politics. Something almost every other president before him respectfully avoided. How would he like it if bush came out with criticisms every time he fucked up his first few months in office?

youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao
HOL UP

45/45 the worst ever stupid nigger

homo

Guilty of being president while black

>dust settled
idk about that lmao

10/10 roleplay would read again

Look at all the Obama slide threads
Obammy must be pissed about something, ya think?

He was actually even worse.

>now that the dust has settled
>old random pic
How is original content held at page eight while boilerplate ShareBlue writing prompt bullshit is at top?

he was a great president. He got a little SJW especially in his second term and I was worried that Hillary would give us a full feminist government if she won, but other than that he was good. Healthcare, environment, etc. were all wins with him.

>ya jus hate him cuz he blak
the terrible actions he did was just more dindu nuffin coming from niggers.

>healthcare.. win
fucking dindu's. go back to africa

>be white supremacist
>be retarded
I know you're obviously too young to remember this but healthcare was absolutely fucked before Obamacare. That's why even with a GOP majority in both houses, the Republicans can't repeal it. Because they know it would be a huge backlash if people with preexisting conditions went back to never having medical care again. GOP can't even pass a weak partial repeal.

checked.
he was comparable to Jimmy Carter

single payer will finally arrive when the white race is gone.

He was never President. People thought he was cool while Hillary and the Federal Reserve ran the show.

nigger/spic/average american

even if you are a liberal you should think he's bad

>created a class of modern day slaves with DACA
>capitulated to the big banks and made everyone else pay for it
>coerced poor people into accrue unneceary medical bills by giving them non-existent "healthcare"
>enflamed racial tensions in neighborhoods with high crime rates, resulting in MORE crime and racial tension

liberals would fucking hate this guy if they were smart enough to know when they were being conned like the saps they are

yes he fucking sucked

ironically, it was white males who tried to give it to us and identity politics that killed Bernie

>even if you are a liberal you should think he's bad

You seem very concerned.

Yes. He kicked all of your country's problems into the long grass by prevaricating in a way that only a lawyer could perfect.

It concerns me because fucking up the country can be done and receive applause or criticism
on the left no one EVER criticizes him and ONLY lavish heaps of praise on him
as I just explained he basically only "wins" as this retard thinks because he's a good liar and can tell his legions that he actually isn't abusing them while he takes all their money
I'd love to be one of those guys who says "we can all have different opinions and have it be cool" but democrats are literally a danger to society with how stupid they are

Fucking hell yes he was WORSE! It's going to take Trump well beyond 4 years to clean up his fucking mess. Too bad we can't progress.
Nope. We just have to clean up Obama's shit.
Probably won't even get done either.
And look at the society now. Just look.
You light the white house rainbow and it's all fucked after that.

huge failure. Obama shouldn't have bailed out the banks and instead should have helped them kick their addiction to fake money...
They should have taken care of that shit in 2008 while I was still in school instead of just delaying an inevitable depression

personally id pay to see trump setup something like the patriot act

the liberals would piss themselves and probably suicide in massive groups out of fear

>too young
nigger, given the site demographics, i am probably older than you. health care was for the upper middle class and up, not for shitty poor fags like you. before all this kike nigger shit i was paying 300 a month for my family's insurance.

>Suppressed cures for cancer for 8 years

Yes, he was that bad...

>1st black president
>black people are worse off now than they were before
>racial tensions are also worse
Yeah, he was pretty terrible. His marxist education in the area of social change hurt the country

Yes

Ob*ma should be arrested and all his of his assets seized

FPBP
/thread

He was an awful POTUS, liberals will continue to love him because of virtue signalling.

I rate presidents based on the state of their party when they leave office.

obama was worse than bush, and that's pretty fucking impressive.

>Trump does the right thing
>Obama still opening his mouth to dry to destroy the country further
He's still all that bad

Fucker deserves to be executed.

Yes & worse he hates america

Worse. You Marxist shit

fucking nigger

>Said he'd shut down gitmo
Never did
>Said he'd get rid of the patriot act
Ended up expanding it
>Said he'd get troops out of the middle east
Ended up fucking Libya and Syria. Is directly responsible for the refugee crisis
>Promises healthcare for all
Just ended up fucking it royally
>Takes an oath to protect the constitution
Ends up assassinating American citizens overseas with no trial

The list goes on and on.

>Filename

I fucking really tried not to hate him, but no he was the fucking worst of all time. Typical nigger

>He was an awful POTUS,
He can be likaeble sometimes but yea as the president everything he did was a big fuck you to traditional white america and our founders. This is what I hate about liberals. Nothing is perfect but it's not necessary to destroy it unless you got something better. (which they don't)

Yes

>Ends up assassinating American citizens overseas with no trial
Truthfully user they were shitskins. These "citizens" weren't over there spreading the gospel of america.

fpbp

Still citizens. Even if they were against the US they had a right to a trial, to be judged by their peers, and to face the needle.

>Still citizens
Lot of "citizens" in this country right now I wouldn't have a problem with killing.
Clear and present danger, all enemies foreign and domestic.

No, under him chinese economy nearly doubled.

>No, under him chinese economy nearly doubled.
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

he was about as bad as Bush.

two wars, a million dead, bunch of false flag attacks (aurora, co and newtown, ct)...

basically the same president as bush but black and smart instead of white and dumb.

fpbp
/thread
ask a question with a less obvious answer op

Yes.
Because of that faggot, I wasn't able to afford a gun to keep all the jew/nigger crap out of my property.

>implying Trump has done anything better
Trump is acting like a pussy to Putin and Kim.
He can't even get the traditional US allies to cooperate with him.
If Obama was still president, every ally would run to help their big bro America. Under him, the US was truly a global player and leader of the free world.
Nuclears submarines of all capable allies would've already started their secret journey to the Korea border, readyto launch a coordinated attack to wipe out NK as soon as Obama gave the green signal.
Trump likes to call other losers, but among the world leaders he is the biggest one.

SOPA

Yes, the great divider. He still won't go away either....

Yes. He should have pushed harder for single payer. The ACA is a half baked abomination.

>I paid 50% less monthly
>pretty much $35 copayment

It wasn't broken for normal people, just the walking dead and degenerates

wtf i love obama now

He was great. Looking forward to 8 more years with him as prez.

The 1%ers did great under Gaybama

He pushed a white nationalist agenda better than any white president ever could.

Literally made this a weak country in one term. Cemented it pretty good in term 2. He let Korea get this nuke. He also literally deferred the conundrum of illegal children to the next guy. He was as spineless as an octopus, just as far reaching and meddling, as slippery, and got out of everything he wormed his way into. He let illegals ruin this country and gave money he didn't have to everyone who refused to earn it. He is like the grandpa of the population and defers the parent role to the Republicans to save face. Why be the bad guy when that's not what his base wants? We crave discipline and dual edged righteous execution of law. We, the responsible, crave the punishment the nation deserves. We will persevere as proper planning and decision making and discipline always gets us where we want to be. We despise the others who make the move back to sanity all the more jarring. We tried to elect someone unbeholden to the favors of DC and I think this was the best option we had. Barak makes trump look bad in the same way a grandparent who spoils their grand kids makes the grandkids parents look bad.

>Trump is acting like a pussy to Putin and Kim.
Right.

>He can't even get the traditional US allies to cooperate with him.
Right.

>If Obama was still president, every ally would run to help their big bro America. Under him, the US was truly a global player and leader of the free world.
You are a fucking retard. Obongo was as bad as Trump when it comes to international relations.

My favorite part about Obama's presidency was the way he doubled the national debt.

Great guy.

Obama is not that different from FDR.

As good a president as you could hope for when dealing with people who get their news from fox news , drudge and breitbart . For 8 years I believed that America had the potential to be a much better country that. It was , and that we could past bushes benevolent incompetence , but it seems like we are sliding back into the regression and bring hated by the world, all over . It was too good to be true .

My biggest problem with him was trying to reason with republicans who Cleary were never going to give him the time of day because of his skin color and middle name .

Also the servailance

Limited the power of banks to screw you , have 20 million healthcare , made it harder for insurance companies to screw you , saved us from a second great depression , generated a lot of good will for the USA (trump succeeded in wiping it out within a matter of days of being president ) . Increased the people in the fda which increased the pace which new drugs can be approved oh btw Congress cucked him out of an infrastructure bill , we should have better roads by know .

>enemies both foreign and domestic
you need to be... murdered. no. tortured and then murdered

He help destroy the Democrat party. Fuck him !

Worst president ever

>He was a good president because MUH FEELS

Right in the trash