How is Trump's abandoning of the DACA not completely unfair to people who were raised in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo&t=0m52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEY DINDU NUFFIN

It's their parrents fault for putting their kids into this situation in the first place. They knew the risk and now they get to reap what they sow

How is taxation not completely unfair to people who worked for their money?

Raised here illegally. Those are Mexico's kids. It's their governments responsibility to raise them not ours.

Life ain't fair, faggot.

>I don't know, sounds kinda similar

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo&t=0m52s

i did nothing wrong.

i think i would actually beat the ever loving shit fuck out of this guy.

President can't make laws

OK I'll answer
But first, you tell me:
How is DACA being in place fair to people who were raised in America LEGALLY?

>Be constitutional law professor
>Be President
>Make laws by fiat
>Meme worthy
Obama was a law professor who specialized on Constitutional law.

>young strivers
I hate the left's nu-speak so much

>Obama was a law professor who specialized on Constitutional law.

Could you have made your money without protection?

RIOTS LIVE: DACA decision released by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, protests likely across the country
FOX 10 Phoenix
FOX 10 Phoeni

Obama was a diversity hire, a diversity Senator, and a diversity President. Nothing in his career was noteworthy other than being President while black.

>government's responsibility to raise kids

think about what you just said

>come here illegally
>violate federal laws
>most daca beneficiaries are adults now

This is a nation of law and order faggot. Either the laws apply to everyone equally or they apply to no one. Fuck king nigger.

Just ask all those central and south americans that Mexico treats like trash because they are illegals

>young strivers
Is this the new >mexican intellectuals?

Obama helped create these "victims" and now he's trying to take the good guy approach. Fuck Obama.

huh, you mean parent's responsibility you marxist tool.

Oh suddenly you want laws to be followed! How surprising.

How is life "fair"?

WOOOO THE FIRES RISE!

>Violate law
>Law violator in chief says "nah it's good I break the law all the time, just vote for me and you're good"
>Actual president comes along
>"you can't break the law"
>"WTF YOU FUCKING FACIST RACIST FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

They need to bitch to their shitty parents and at Obama for ruling by edict.

Suddenly?

White America is growing balls and I love it.
Heil Trump, Heil my people, Heil Victory.

Their parents did something wrong. Their parents, devoid of American culture and values, raised them. We do not need the next generation of parasites, especially when illegals squeeze out as many children as they can to get more benefit bux and funnel their childrens' money into their own fat gordita flaps.

fpbp

America is literally the only country in the world who raises illegal immigrants without deporting or imprisoning them. And this standard didn't even exist in America 5 years ago.

DACA is not a standard of American ethics. It's an example of circumventing them.

>"Can't blame me for what my ancestors did. I never owned slaves!"
> "Their parents shouldn't have come in the first place. They've gotta pay the price."

Fuck off, we're full.

What's "fair" about parents dumping their children on the citizens of another country? Fairness is a social construct, and you know we can't use those anymore.

Any incentive towards illegal immigration needs to stop.

imagine how satisfying it would be breaking obamas fucking stick body

Obama and the dems know what's in the Constitution.

They just jumped the gun too early on the non white vote.

DACA = Voters for the Dems and the clean genocide of white Americans.

>Raised in America
And yet, they're not American.

Not my people, not my problem. They're going back.

these are the type of people who say whites have no culture and have no american values so fuck em they can go back to mexico and actually dream

Jokes on her, I don't even have kids.

How is the Dems having complete control over the government in 2008 and not solving this problem not completely unfair to people who were raised in America but are illegal?

They're not strivers or dreamers
They're invaders

kekd, I expected it too.

This is a shit sandwich for both sides.

Those who came as children did not make a conscious decision to break the law, their parents did.

Many of them are assimilated and don't even speak their mother tongue, let alone have a place to live. They are basically indistinguishable from everyone else aside from their lack of official citizenship. There should be some sort of merit based citizenship for these people who registered, completed American High Schools / Universities and are productive members of society.

On the other hand, the constitution is the law of the land and needs to be upheld, which Obama consciously ignored when he gave his directives. This really boils down to tightening the fucking borders and not having this problem in the first place.

Get fucked you kenyan cock sucking faggot.

>People who are alive today versus people nobody alive today ever knew.

well to be fair, most of the time it's our taxes that end up paying for them.

>Father robs bank.
>Steals 10 million dollars.
>Creates a trust fund for his children with the stolen money...
>in order to give them a "better life".
>Years pass.
>Children are used to living off of trust fund.
>Authorities finally pin father with bank robbery.
>Seize assets of the trust fund to return to the bank.
COME ON GUYS HOW IS THAT NOT COMPLETELY UNFAIR TO THE TRUST FUND CHILDREN?!

Citizenship laws need to change. Right now, any kid born in the USA is a citizen irrespective of the nationality of the parents. In UK British citizenship is only conferred if either one of the parents is a citizen. Perhaps the USA should look to switching to this model.

>merit based system
something that liberals will never allow even though a merit based system is the best solution as proven in other countries.

>"Haha you silly paranoid idiot, white genocide doesn't exist."

>"Oh by the way you fucking Nazi, white people will be bred out of existence in the next 50 years, so there!"

How do these people even breathe?

True...what a racist idea

except that those people also crossed the border illegally.

>raised in the u.s.
>by people who don't respect u.s. law

What is this.......... sensation...... in my brain................

That's actually how it was supposed to be. The intent of the 14th amendment was to give citizenship to former slaves. It did not give citizenship to native americans, however. They didn't get citizenship until 1925 iirc. The interpretation of the 14th amendment into "Consuela can hop the border while in labor and give birth to an American citizen" is a completely retarded bastardization of the 14th amendment which many Americans unironically believe to be a legitimate use case.

>not defending your ancestors

fag

>people
lmao

The law is cruel, but it is the law.

Does the USA have a minimum age of criminal responsibility? If so, surely a baby cannot be deemed guilty of any illegal activity.

Because they're not fucking citizens.
I'd love to move to Mexico but I fucking can't. I don't have a visa.
So what they were born on American dirt. If their parents snuck then into Disneyland and got kicked out you would be outside literally shaking?
Additionally by entering Disneyland these people get preferential treatment for scholarships and shit.
You're larping as a liberal anyways so fuck it.

Thanks user, this was a great read

to target illegal young criminals who grew up on our money is wrong, they dindun nuffin wrong. Muh mixtape:

NOT. MY. FUCKING. PROBLEM.

I did nothing wrong, and I still got targeted by Obama for 8 years for being a straight white male.

Fuck off, we're full.
White America First.

But abortion is fine

>muh law
legalist faggot
let's say congress abandons the constitution and passes a law that cops shall rape yo ass 2 times a week

They happily move from Mexico to America at any age. Why is it different moving from America to Mexico, where they belong?

DAS RITE!!!

really? what happened to you?! Damn, that must have been awful, you're practically a minority!

No, but we built that system with that protection.

BO told us we didn't build it, because he wanted an excuse to steal it and give to others.

USA holocaust when

One way or another you are still paying for it, so yes - it is your fucking problem.

Because people like you let them. Kill them now. Don't bother waiting

why didnt they become legal citizens?

Obama helped this problem to develop in the full knowledge that what he was doing was against the law. He inflamed it further by promoting divisive identity politics. He now thinks that he can stand on the sidelines and snipe as Trump tries to fix it. Clearly Obama is either mentally deficient or criminally dishonest.

you can face trial as an adult despite being underage, yes. also, you people always go "but think of the poor mexican babies who grew up here". but you ignore the fact that people in high school could come over and still be covered under DACA. and because they don't bring papers when they come over, there's no way to tell how old they are and you can't even know when they came here. so what other solution can people come up with other than, send the illegal immigrants back home.

>these """people"""

fuck this slimy half white asswipe
Deport ALL OF THEM!!!
Women, children, parents....ALL OF THEM!!

>Apartments will be cheaper
>cars will be cheaper
>wages will go up
>we could afford free health care if we weren't paying for 25+ million illegals

still less expensive than keeping them here to soak up welfare and drive wages down.

how many shekels for those kekkels?

oy vey

> America is literally the only country in the world who raises illegal immigrants without deporting or imprisoning them.
wrong

Obama ended that Cuba Refugee Policy so how come Liberals didn't scream and cry over Obama's actions?

>First they came for the terrorists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a terrorist.
>Then they came for the illegals, and I did not speak up, because I was not an illegal.
>Then they came for the child traffickers, and I did not speak up, because I was not a child trafficker.
>Then America was great again.

Now basketball Americans can get those scholarships.

Look at all the Obama slide threads
Obammy must be pissed about something, ya think?

Well, if there is an expert on "dindu nuffins" 0bama is it.

>YOU CAN'T EVICT ME JUST BECAUSE MY PARENTS DIDN'T PAY THE RENT!!! REEEE

1, if mommy and daddy don't pay the light bill, it's the kids that sit in the dark. That's how life works. Breaking news, the actions of your parents have the potential to fuck your life over, experts speculate this disturbing trend first began at the beginning of goddamn time. More at 11.

And 2, the average age of a DACE brat is 25 or 26. They're not kids anymore, they've spent every day since their 18th birthday making a conscious decision to live in a country where they're not allowed to live.

how is taxing American citizens just so illegal immigrants can get free everything "fair"?

"Don't reverse my exec orders that I couldn't pass through congress" - "Don't put things through the legislature so they can be addressed by the senate." - "I'm the king - boohoo."

Drop the bomb
Exterminate them all

This. You give these people amnesty, you're sending a message to the entire third world, "Hey y'all, come on over and bring the kiddies, your anchor babies don't even need to actually be born here anymore!"

We cannot send that message, they have to go back.