Wall was just kill

ITS OVER

NO VOTES

NO WALL

Flake said, “Obviously all of us believe in border security. It depends on what he means by the wall, and we still haven’t seen what he means by the wall. If that’s a metaphor for border security, we can certainly support that. If he’s talking about a solitary brick and mortar 2,000-mile edifice on the border, then no and nobody ought to support that. We haven’t seen what the president is really talking about when he talks about the wall.”

hmm would you just look at that

hmmmmmmm

Everyone who Trump has endorsed has won.

I'll vote for anyoneprimaring out Flake. He'll tow the cuckservative line even if it costs him an election because he is trying to get a new job working for a kike lobbyist. Tried my hardest to get rid of McCain last year too.

He can think whatever he wants. In months he is gonna be a private citizen.

proof?
kelli ward = dem win

Arizona is going blue

She's a republican you literal retard

>Since you're sending them home, we will make sure they can come back illegally.
>America will let this happen
Time to elect someone in your place flake.

I like you, leaf. I will protect you when the rake comes.

I'm saying she'll lose you dumb leaf. Arizona isn't red anymore, they won't vote for a hardcore conservative like Kelli

do you mean she can't primary effectively against a dem? or are you a literal retard

ala ???

Again. Everyone who Trump has endorsed has won. I actually can't dumb that sentence down even more for you to understand

2018 is gonna be a great year for Trump supporting Republicans who primary the neocons and RINOs.

I bet you aren't even American, show your flag. You won't, because you know nothing.

but user...

and in 2012 it was different too, it changes every 4 years

wow, it's fucking magic, only thing we need is for trump to endorse people. Might even get Rick Santorum elected Senator in Vermont if just Trump endorsed him!
she wins the primary, she loses the general. Do I need to draw this?

Show your flag

>and in 2012 it was different too
but user...

but user...

No shit. Only an under-18 edgelord would actually believe we were going to construct a giant wall on a 2,000 mile border. I mean, you'd have to be a fucking retard to actually believe that.

but user.....

but user...............

>digits
Check'd, and hopefully RINOs get reckt.

Flake isn't going to win lol. Ward is.

but user....you meant 1996? 21 years ago?

all different, and btw look at how red california is

states NEVER CHANGE, fuck the trends, just ignore the fact arizona is getting bluer every fucking year, nothing to see here, get sleepy, don't do anything, lmao xDDD

because before that, it was red....

Flake is a fucking idiot. He voted for our privacy to be taken away and on top of that took away the wall. Flake is a complete RINO. At the least Mccain votes along party lines most of the time. Flake is just a moron who does what people pay him to do.

as well as before that

>changing the subject

For years they've been insisting that conservatives are to extreme and can't win, 2008 and 2012 proved that it's the cuckservatives that can't win.

>to straw man this hard

Damn, lil guy. Just stick to lurking more till we say you're ready to post

it's the same fucking subject you mong

You're saying that the map doesn't change every 4 years. It fucking does. And you're ignoring the fucking trend and saying because a state voted red for the past few years IT WILL NOT CHANGE EVER

Kys if you're this retarded. Look at California, Arizona is going the same fucking way, for the same fucking reason.

R x B
2016 49
2012 53.48
2008 53.39
2004 54.87

Your daughter will be speaking spanish and you'll still be in denial "at least I got muh constitution xDDD"

My problem with the wall ... is America even worth it anymore? What are we protecting against? We are already completely degenerate. Just start launching the nukes already.

I've never seen someone lose an argument as hard as you. On the internet or real life

>but user...

I hope we kill all the beaners and leave none alive.

> a solitary brick and mortar 2,000-mile edifice on the border
this sounds good to me, many countries have walls on their border.. why not usa?

It is becoming more and more obvious we can't get anything done through democracy. A fascist revolution is the last and only hope to save our civilization

The wall is fucking 60 miles long. In one year
>imma keep voting fatty elephant!

>it's the same fucking subject you mong
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ARIZONA YOU HOMOSEXUAL BUTTFUCKER PAY ATTENTION FUCKING HELL

Yes. And kill the liberal devils.

It's easier to start with a foundation and the main beams in place.
It may need a hell of an overhaul, but It's always easier if you can start with some bones.
Reminder: We have to break the cycle of collapse to make sure our kids and grandkids can explore the stars. We have a race war to win first.

because some pamby wamby future prez is gonna get elected to TEAR DOWN THAT WALL PLEASE GIVE US MORE CHULO CUMMO PUTO

Somehow, we need to push this into a full blown constitutional race war. We need physical removal by the hundreds of thousands if not millions. Right Wing Death Squads when?

but flake is a dem anyway you dumb fuck

This. (((polls))) are trying to lead the vote again.

200+ miles and construction only started in June. That's 3 months.

You know nothing of politics and it shows. Please stop doing this to yourself. It is a joke at this point.

the point is that the map will change, not that it already changed you retard

You could as well post pics of california when reagan was governor and say "nope its red xDDDD"
samefag

I have to give you credit, you stick to larping remarkably well.. that or a the average nigger is a genius compared to you.. I'm not sure which it is anymore desu.

You're right. The map will change. I hope we just uncuck ourselves and just start opening fire on you Mexicanos until you all go back or die. It's our Constitutional right to defend our land and our way of life.

keep deluding yourself faggot

Your cuck state can only give us RINO cucks like Flake and McCain or straight up leftists. You get rid of cucks, you'll get a leftist.This is the trend, and it only gets worse as you get spicced

>the point is that the map will change

Obama was the first SJW retard president the U.S. ever had. He tried SOOOOO fucking hard to socialize this place and turn the voting base progressive forever. He ended up failing so spectacularly that his logacy will be revoked inside a year. Nobody believes the lies anymore.

>samefag
try again

>being this stupid

Yeah; keep telling me about that state I've never been in and how I'm to blame for all of its woes.

>Arizona isn't red anymore
You "unelectable, we need moderate diet democrat" cuck traitors need to die. You are why this country is filled with niggers and why the Overton Window is now approaching legitimizing pedos.

You are worse than useless. You enable the left.

just like it was gonna be gone this year, right?

These rino fucks can't or don't want to repeal anything

Fuck them and fuck you for being a delusional cuck
Wait and see if she gets elected. Maybe in a better state, but not in Cuckzona.
>140428483
(you)

i rather living Mexico than USA

Mexico is much more free country then USA

I mean as long as republicans win Maricopa county, they'll win the entire state

If you're worried about Arpaio, it's because the kike carpetbagger flooded Arizona with kikePAC money. Arizona is still red as fuck, and most of the transplants that move here are more conservative-leaning, that can't take their kike-pozz'd states anymore.

I wonder why any ordinary american support this Goldman Sachs puppet Trump

Trump the Billionaire

1. Like all billionaires he has lived an extraordinarily privileged life.

2. He has had no daily contact with reality.

3. He pretends he understands and cares about under-people.

4. Real estate and branding occupy his entire cranium.

5. Arrogance begets hostility.

6. Only uneducated mental-children believe a word he says

>soros

I want to carve that guy's asshole out with a box cutter and watch him bleed to death.

Maricopa for continued wins, and if they somehow flip Pima County, that would help this state stay red forever. Tuscon is pretty spic-pozzed, but the end of DACA might fix it.

because everyone who hates him is also a kike puppet, or is being paid by a kike puppet

Can we get rid of this faggot

>states NEVER CHANGE, fuck the trends
Ohio, Michigan, Flordia and Wisconsin would like a word with you retard

Shit like this sucks. Your choices almost everywhere are not Trump types but either faggot RINOs/GOPe or retarded Tea Party loons.

>waiting to suck a circumcised foreskin.png

>trump
>thinking the wall will create jobs
>not realizing it requires budget expenditures to pay salaries

stupid

arizona fag here. flake won't be getting re-elected. i can tell you that for certain. he NEEDS all the republican vote he can get in 2018 and he's just burned the bridge with a little bit over HALF of the republican base in this state. even if as little as 10% of the republican block votes against him, he lost the election. worse is the faggot ADMITTED he voted against his OWN PARTY in 2016 by voting for gary johnson over trump. PLEASE FLAKE. TELL US, WHY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR YOU, WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR US?

i honestly don't know who he thinks he pandering to with all these attacks against his own party's president. and voting block who gave this state to trump in 2016. if he thinks we will vote for him because, republicunt, he's wrong.

no, i dont hate him, and im dont kike, i just know that Trump is liar and fraud, like Hillary

so really you dont have choice, whole presidenta election was just theatre that american have illusion that they live demoracy

Why is it that you can tell a cuckold apart just by looking them in the eyes?

>what is irony?

well maybe in the midterms or next presidential election, last time i visited tuscon, they were pretty conservative

>i just know that Trump is liar and fraud, like Hillary
i know and don't care. i fucking hate left wing kikes, gibbs niggers, feminists, etc, and they all hate trump.

and hillary clinton with NATO spread war into Libya, causing the flood of niggers to europe, so fuck her for that too.

I'm amazed that no one has just walked up to him at a swank restaurant and put a bullet between his eyes. Would be a real service to humanity.

AZ fag here. maricopa is going blue.
>long story short - maricopa presidential vote history
>2008 - obama - roughly 580k votes
>2008 - mccain - roughly 740k votes
>2012 - obama - roughly 600k votes
>2012 - romney - roughly 740k votes
>2016 - hillary - roughly 700k votes
>2016 trump - roughly 740k votes
hillary received an extra 100k votes over obama two term elections in maricopa county alone. trump received the traditional amount that both mccain and romney received.

ask yourself, where did those votes come from? the short answer, all the new fuckwits that have been moving out here. yes, most new register voters in this start are republican, but republicans only have a 3% lead over democrat votes in this state for new registrations. it was like 8% in 2012.

that's why i said this about flake. no democrat will vote over him when they have a real democrat to vote for. he's a fucking idiot pissing off a HUGE FUCKING voter block he needs to win in 2018.

>over him
for him*

>all the new fuckwits that have been moving out here
real estate bubble will fix that nice and quick. we are two years overdue.

but don't independants in the area vote mostly republican though? and can kelli ward win over flake in the primary?

Ancap flags are as bad as leafs at this point

Here's the affordable solution if they don't want a wall. Get a bunch of cement posts with ultrasonic sensors. Spread them out based on how far the sensors read. Then get a drone army to line the border. It would be a very effective deterrent and cheaper than an entire wall.