Why

Why did you have to fucking red pill me. Didnt you have something better to do? Instead of a comfy normal life worrying about social justice and equality and worrying about neo-nazis, my head is now filled with mass migration, Barbara Spectre, Noel Ignatiev, the JQ, muslims used as weapons against the west, all attacks being false flags, the media censoring this shit, cultural-marxism, the Jewish bolshevists which were behind the German revolution, Coudenhove-Kalergi, Hooton.

Fuck you, now I live in a nightmare daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4As6EU-NGg
youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=s4As6EU-NGg

>regarding pic

migrant backround includes anyone that has any kind of roots somehwere else it even includes children of ethnic germans from the east and the rest of the world that came back to Germany after 1990 (about 6m people) it also includes all children that have one foreign parent. Foreign means anyone that wasn't born in Germany. About 1/5 of children under five have non-european backround.

The good news is that when the immigrants get the numbers they will turn on the native germans and abuse the fuck out of them. They are going to suffer.

what are you doing about it?

Good for Germany

In a way this isn't so blackpilling.

Germany is done, yes. The economic entity called "Deutschland" is going to collapse and fail and become full of Muslims.

But German people will not cease to exist. They will live on and endure, and be forced into more homogenous and close-knit communities as time goes on, probably in the black forest and other regions that horrify shitskins. Here a new "Germany" will exist that will be like a cornered dog: extremely dangerous and ready to strike back at the slightest provocation. Even if they are pushed into the tiniest slab of land, it will still be more German than anything that exists there now.

>The economic entity called "Deutschland" is going to collapse
that's where you are right, but not because of muslims in the country but because the world economy is eventually going to collapse. and we should hope it happens sooner rather than later.

>become full of Muslims
that's where you are wrong. Germans won't be pushed into the back forest or anywhere else. Germany has like 5-6% muslims and only about 10% non-europeans overall. Germany will eventually turn into America nd then further down the line into Brazil. Which is really the biggest problem. It's that we can go on like this for decade after decade, we need an economic collapse thats the only way for change.

I know a lot of these posts are shill or troll posting but I half-agree. Of course truth is more important than peace of mind but everyday life is quite harsch indeed. Only Sup Forums gives any real relief and entertainment. When it goes down, we march.

>Germany's about to become ~60% white in a single generation

Kek, Ive seen Krautposters making fun of us for being about at that level currently.

im sure it does, but are you really trying to suggest that the recent migration is not causing a significant demographic change in germany? that if not now, then imminently we're looking at a huge portion of young and newborn children being descended from one of these migrants?

this number is only going to go up homie, and its already startlingly high

I agree, the Brazil fate is much worse. Brazil can only exist, as you said, because of the bloated world financial system. It's ultimately unsustainable and the sooner it collapses the easier it will be to survive.

>there will come a day when the US is bombing Germanistan ...again

This. The article OP imaged is fear-mongering. "Migrant background" doesn't mean "non-white".

>40% of Germans are migrants

Well, at least people won't be able to say Europe's low crime rates are due to the lack of minorities now.

well now the new ((germans) are going to shaoh the jews again

90% of "migrant background" are non-white

oh yea its going to go up. But it wont cause a collapse which is what we need. I mean we havent even caught up with france by a long shot yet.

Gib proofs.

Original article: "breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/"
Notice how "migrant" is used for fear-mongering, but the body of the articles defines it as "having foreign roots", which can mean having one Polish grandpa for all I know.

There's too many of these guys these days. Way too many.

about 10% of people in germany are non-white. Not to mention that most of them are turks. People that would be classified white in your country. Again there are official statistics on this. 1/5 of children under five have at least one parent that isnt of european extraction.

Fuck you, you are weak, kill yourself

>About 1/5 of children under five have non-european backround.

you guys accomplished in a few years what took america decades. i'm sure it will rise very quickly to at least half the population within twenty years. nice work. keep it up!

>nd then further down the line into Brazil

there you are wrong. the only reason Brazil exists is that muslims have almost no presence in the country. if the country was 30 or 50% muslim it would have broken up by now or be wracked by civil war.

It's neo-colonialism. In the old days you took our country and now we take your country.

I knew this day would come

>muslims used as weapons against the west
Muslim apologist faggot.
They aren't just trying to kill the west. Wake the fuck up. They kill off any population that is not muslim.

Archmed thinks he is Shlomo.
You ain't shit

reincarnation is unfalsifiable.

if we dont stop this in this life, you'll all be stuck being jew/muslim slaves.

have fun with that.

You always lived in a nightmare, you just weren't aware before.

Germany isn't a disaster. It's exactly what European white males need. A swift kick in the ass.

When these kids grow up and marginalize white kids, white native born children are going to unite and rediscover their racial identity. Same thing will most likely happen in Switzerland too.

They are going to get sick and tired of the Muslim bullshit.

>we
There's no "we" as far as you're concerned. It's 100% Talmudic and leftist Jews funded by NWO-Zionism setting these policies. You're like cattle to them. If they didn't want this mass migration they wouldn't literally be encouraging it in all of their UN and EU policies, news-propaganda, and organizations. They wouldn't have overthrown Gaddafi. Maybe you'll figure it out once the tide turns and Greater Israel takes the land.

Nope. Sorry to tell you they're too cucked. Rothschild war engineering made sure the EU turned Germany into a full (((NWO proxy))) to take Europe. No free speech for the people. No gun defense for the people. They have nothing short of some miracle revival of Odin sparking their souls.

Pic is their new reality and it's coming for the rest of Europe. It will come to the US if dysgenics brings enough communism to vote against the Constitution.

It's mostly all propaganda and you're an easily-swayed dolt who will always live in a tiny world defined by others.

You'd probably be miserable no matter what, you're an idiot and that probably comes with many negative consequences.

But at least you have ultra clean teeth and minty breath

>Sup Forums is villified as the ass backwards end of the internet when it's really the only place that has any idea of honour, dignity, and justice
I hope this place doesn't go down, ut seriously we can't let these libs get a hold of our videogames

fpbp

Listening to Mosley's speeches makes me feel better when I doubt Europe's future, they might help you too lad. Stay strong, don't give into racial hatred but never doubt Europe's greatness.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU

>its not that you don't care
>its that you care too much

shiiiiiiiittttttttt

Good to know ty.
20% is still bad tho.

0-30 yo is what counts
germans are mosty old

I have never seen such a pathetic group of people who hated themselves so much that they committed mass suicide.

As soon as there is a majority of sandniggers in Germany they will literally start murdering Germans in droves

>Remember, you're here forever

fpbp [2]

>will literally start
Too late

>dont give n to racial hatred
>posts image encouraging racial hatred against whites

wew

THIS IS TERRYFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will give new meaning to products Made In Germany. Used to prefer it over USA & CHINA. Now what's the differences?

>only 10% non-euro

please check age and gender demographics. There will be a drastic change when the oldies all die off in ~20 years (if that)

>6m
wow, what a coincidence

Much like a virus, but that doesnt mean the virus isnt part of the chemical bomb someone else decided to drop.

>Me, at the grocery store this afternoon.
>couple of kids outside, asking people for little toys they hand out after buying something.
>One of the kids is black.
>Hear one of them mentioning something along the lines of: 'Yeah, at my school there is someone that looks like you but everyone hates him for it'.
>Slightly turn my head with a smirk.
>One of the kids is agreeing with the little fucker, says he can understand.
>Mfw

It isn't easy, but it's the right thing to do. We have to retain our calm and dignity, and put forward a positive case for nationalism. If we only project fear and insecurity, no-one will listen to us. Do you think most people care about the fall of western man? No, they care about housing, dental and hospital appointments, traffic congestion, policing and justice, opportunities for home ownership and employment, etc. We can be more prosperous than ever, surely that's a better message for the public than 'Muslims are stealing our future and want to kill us.'