I mean...he's not wrong

I mean...he's not wrong...

He is in implying that great brown kids at risk of deportation exist.

how is he "not wrong" OP? deporting illegals literally brings more jobs to Americans. it's supply and demand and one of hte most basic principles of economics, wtf are you smoking??

Yeah, it certainly frees up some shitty jobs.
Anyone excited to work in a poultry processing plant in diapers so you can piss yourself while earning peanuts will welcome the news.
Meanwhile the heavy manufacturing jobs that used to pay blue collar workers enough to live the dream stay across the border in Mexico (and all across Asia).

But you knew that.

Maybe not, but it will increase wages when their is no labor surplus.

He's wrong thinking the kids are getting deported.

bwahahahah! did he just called that Mexican child a GOAT?!?!

define kid -> google

>Yeah, it certainly frees up some shitty jobs.
>Anyone excited to work in a poultry processing plan
if it weren't for cheap mexican labor you'd be excited to work in a poultry plant, retard, because lack of competition drives up wages.
why do you think the CEOs of all of these fortune 500 companies are all supporting open borders and shit, you idiot? they're doing it because they want the low wages and the people willing to WORK for those low wages.
and it trickles UPWARD too, as the labor pool shrinks, there is less competition for all jobs and workers can command higher wages in all posts.
god you are fucking moronic or just a plain old shill.

You act as if white people never did these jobs at any point. The difference is that they'll be forced to pay white people a little better when they don't have an endless stream of spics doing it for 15 cents an hour.

But you knew that.

sage goes in all fields
stupid fucking idiot go get raped by monkeys fucking prick.

"great kid" = criminal welfare collecting spic

that's why we have H1B1 visa, retard! Kick out all illegals and send pajeets in with their h1b1 visa when locals won't take them! We want everyone to pay their fair share of taxes and no working under the table!

LOL! shitskins are going to be outsourced to poondaloos with a visa :D :D :D

also
>addressing the "having borders will cause companies to operate in other countries"
isn't it fucking funny how trump, mr PRO BORDERS above all else, took office and all of these companies want to invest in our nation now? it's because your argument is bullshit, blind and ignorant. trade deals, taxes and tarrifs determine all of that, not how many fucking illegal mexicans are in your country. people like you are strangling our fucking nation with your bullshit propaganda. fuck you.

>kid
They aren't kids. They are mostly adults

>deporting because brown
So our population will be cut by 44%?

Wow... This is powerful

But it will give 700 Apple jobs to real Americans.

He may not be wrong but he is still an idiot.

It will bring a sweet construction job back Pedro.

Woah...

No one is being deported for "being brown". I suggest you read up on immigration law. But go ahead and keep screaming "RACIST!" at virtually EVERYTHING that doesn't go the way you want. THAT'S what is currently making people racist.

i mean... you are a complete faggot...

if im going to be poor because no jobs, i atleast want to live in a white society

Literally who

One less brain for leftists to wash and indoctrinate is always a win.
Our centers of education have become poison to the minds of our young, entirely ran by women, who are also leftists they have helped accelerate the downfall of this country on a scale no program could have ever dreamed.

When have liberals ever known how production plant activation works
Also how the fuck does he not know about the 2 new coal mines Trump has opened up already?

>one of hte most basic principles of economics
Schools don't teach economics anymore and they haven't for over 2 decades

What if we did it 20 million times?

Callate la puta boca pendejo. Que se largen a la verga los ilegales.

Then there's no reason for him not to go home. Good jobs are apparently abundant.

Why do non-whites have such a problem with law and order?

Actually he is wrong, construction for instance has seen a ton of job growth, and a rise in wages.

Is he really going to argue for the home construction mega corps not making enough profit, now?

>forcing employers to pay livable wages to native workers is a bad thing.

Okay.

Its good to know you own no cutlery

>great kid
>brown

He is right, get rid of jews first.

Jokes on you amerishart I've just been pre-approved for a A1/E fish fork licence, two more interviews and a home visit and i can install a certified safe, then I only have to wait the 3 month cooling off period and I'm laughing.

It ain't about that.

We don't like brown people on a tribal level. It really is that simple.

This would be funnier if it read "yes master, I am also fat and retarded"

Mist opportunatiy to make us look domb as fuck

yes....he really is wrong

DreamShits are taking almost 800,000 jobs and THEY AREN'T PICKING FRUIT
Every one of them that gets deported opens up a job for an American and less jobs that require the employee to be bilingual

Get the illegal shits out of my country!!!

>all the good jobs are back in mexico goy
>these mexicans have to come work for $4/hr

Im going to slap that stupid fucking hat off your head moishe

But I won't have to compete for lower wages with someone who doesn't belong.

I don't think most of us supporting dreamer deportation are concerned about the individual over the nation. Otherwise we would be libertarian, and not care. Since America is interconnected through society (tech, industry, community programs ideally) it is conscientious to be nationalistic. Libertarians will benefit from society anyway unless they go full Varg

another greasy import....who needs this shit?

nice lump of labour fallacy, god Amerifats are stupid

OP is Reddit fag.

>deporting a kid because he's brown
How racist. Is he saying all brown people are illegal.How intolerant baka.

There is a vegetable processing plant near my home. This place use to employ citizens. Now they won't even hire you if you don't speak Spanish. It's not just the people on the line sorting out bad items, its everyone from foreman to logistics.

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration because be wanted farm workers to unionize and knew farmers would just hire illegals and pay them pennies. Farms are modern day plantations in order to keep profits up they strive to keep wages down. Same thing with the visa programs. We train plenty of people in medical and stem fields to cover the needs, but a hospital can hire a Filipino or Indian with some bullshit degree from some backwater and pay them less. Same with stem fields.

I dissagree with you, also I don't make it, yeah.

he's saying all illegals are brown. very racist.

eliminating hundreds of thousands of low-wage workers will increase the competitiveness of american workers and raise wages

econ 101

price = demand/supply

that includes the price of labor

no but it will make me feel good

I mean, it's not like dreamers are college educated or anything, so all the college graduates who are underemployed probably won't be better off with less competition.

Right?

like it or not, migration = american jobs. for every dollar they send back to their family in nicaragua, they put $10 into the economy. someone sells them food, repairs their cars, collects their rent, nannys their kids. thats not even counting the money they make plunging toilets at the motel 6. anyone who cant comprehend this does not understand basic economics
>b-but my aryan ethnostate
pipe dream

drumpfies only have hate in their hearts

I really hate spiggers. Is there a worse abomination?

Actually he is wrong

racism.
>implying only """brown""" people are under DACA
>implying there are no other races or countries that illegally immigrate here
>implying its about race and not laws
>implying implications
passive racism. All liberals are racist because they assume all white people are racist and that only white people run the country.

Why do you hate white midwesterners?

You leaves are trying really hard today and tonight.
Time to give up or switch VPNs/Amazon servers.

He's not wrong because some economists and journalists have come up with the idea of inevitable Progress

Apparently this Progress is a necessity, not a choice, so sorry, steel mills and coal mines must go down, because it's 2017! They're old! Old is bad! We need to go forward! Revolution! Change!

American culture leads to suicide, because whatever is deemed as old and traditional, needs to be ditched just because. Every industrial job will be destroyed, because it's old

In reality, it's a matter of choice. You could have coal mines and steel mills in the USA if you wanted. But the intellectuals have spread the propaganda that it is contradictory with Progress which requires new things for the sake of new things

Pack it up boys this post settles it.

fuck having laws and borders and shit.

(((Progress)))

Yeah, OK. Let's try that again.

This.

It's infuriating reading DACA success stories on le reddit as an unemployed American with 2 degrees from a great university.

I know a lot of super smart, qualified people in a similar situation.

Saying, "hey look at me I am DACA with a bachelor's degree and I work at a big deal tech company! Better keep me around dummies!", is not a way to win hearts and minds when so many people are unemployed.

A law-breaking individual that's great is still a law-breaking individual

Literally robbed the American taxpayers to acquire their credentials.
Then insist that their very existence in this country is some sort of morally superiority that must be accepted.

Fuck these people.

> deporting because he's brown
no fagot, deporting because he's illegal.

Deporting an illegal immigrant.
Fuckit, just get rid of all the laws, then they won't have to work either, they can just come up to you, stab you, go to your house and take your shit. Fuck laws right - they seem to all be racist as fuck.

Brown kids and cannot be great kids

>heh heh... enforcing the law won't bring your job back drumfsters
>fuck laws n shit punk ass white ppl

No one is being deported for being brown

Maybe not, but let's do it anyway you blue checked faggot.

>The latest research comes from FWD.us, a pro-immigration reform group co-founded by Mark Zuckerberg, which found that 91 percent of DACA recipients are employed.

>employment rate ... for young adults with a bachelor's or higher degree (88 percent)

DACA: 91% employment
US Citizens with Bachelor's Degrees: 88%

It's amazing how a random sample of children from irresponsible parents that brought them over illegally are so statistically more competent.

Really mind bottling.

says the fucking NEET who jerks off to pictures of his teenage sister. GET A FUCKING JOB FAGGOT.

trying to impeach the president isn't gonna make the democrats win

No, but it will save our country a lot of fucking money.

Jobs created go to more foreigners tho

>What are Diversity hires

Your assuming someone will take that job. Everyone jobless I know doesn't care because their addicted to heroin or meth.

Deport enough of them and it will.

>Implying dreamer brats work at steelmills

No, those fucking beans have gone to college on free diversity gibs and have graduated into being bean burritos who will take white collar career jobs away from people who are actually qualified because any decent corporation knows that if they have to up their diversity numbers, bean burritos are still better than niggers.

I have an anecdotal example

>college internship
>want the jobbo when I graduate
>suddenly, pooinloo from worse university appears
>H1B
>Gets full time position a year before I graduate
>Good for him I think!
>There are other positions open my boss told me he'd hire me for!
>Suddenly another H1B appears
>He gets hired too
>Suddenly a STEM girl appears
>Gets hired
>I finally graduate
>S-S-Sorry user, I know I told you I'd absolutely hire you, but I hired too many people

What about all of the ones who aren't great? We'll just deport them, and keep the fraction of a percent who are great.

No but it feels good.

get better at your job...

Well first of all we're not deporting him because he's brown.

>because he's brown
wrong.
sad

I was literally more useful, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

I also found out he was paying the H1B's absurdly low amounts.

if its brown flush it down

If you killed the H1B and stem girl, there would be 2 more positions available. The brave man creates his own destiny.

WTF is that picture about?

What a hateful piece of shit. As if that's what this is all about.

>Implying great kids can be brown.

We're deporting them because they're ILLEGALS not because of their brown. If some white AF bitch got in under DACA then send them right the fuck back too.

Wow 30% increase pay raise & better working conditions? How will the construction industry recover? Its almost like they were using cheap undocumented labor to increase profits at cost of wages.

saudis are the rednecks of the arab world

>literally supporting illegal workforce, human trafficking, and stagnating wages for actual citizens

Democrats are still the party of slave owners I see.